• Aaron Rodgers

23 13.37%
  • Tom Brady

7 4.07%
  • Adrian Peterson

105 61.05%
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
    vCash
    My bias pushes me towards Peterson, but it is truly remarkable what he did this year. Ponder was playing halfway descent for the first 6 or 7 games of the year, but once he started to struggle it was when #28 put the team on his back and took them to the playoffs. Now obviously, there were improvements on the OL and on the D that also helped push the Vikings, but I wonder if the Vikings would have made it even with a 1500-1600 yard season from Peterson, which is still pretty good.

vCash
    What homers/idiots are still voting for someone other than AP? LOL A QB doesn't HAVE to win every year ya know.. Geez

vCash
    All Day all day.
    Adopt a Packers
    SAM "Less than Tim Jennings the Nickel Corner" SHIELDS
    and Davante "I'm good at catching" Adams

Davante Adams

vCash
    this isn't even a discussion anymore, the vikes are in the playoffs and thats the nail in the coffin.

APforMVP

RaptorsMaple LeafssVikingsssBlue JayssInterTFC

vCash
    I am shocked how this is even a question, and will be even more shocked if it is anyone other than AP.

I know Manning put up a great season, and it is a good story with him being out last year and all, but the type of season Manning is having HAS been done before, alot...not to mention Denver WAS a playoff team last year.

AP's season is one for history - and will has only been done a handful of times (2k+).

Way back in the stands, you can see my Wife holding my son on the ledge at his first Green and White scrimmage...circa 2013...aka "The Transformation" year into greatness! That's right Emryk...you saw the beginning stages of JETS Greatness first hand!

vCash
    Manning hasn't really been better than Rodgers, Brady or even Matt Ryan this season. To some extent, it seems people are mixing Comeback Palyer and MVP. Brady and Rodgers simply didn't have a "story" this year; they just went out and did what the always do. Bottom line; whenever Manning's in the running for MVP, he somehow immediately becomes the odds-on-favorite. He never deserved the MVP award over Brees a couple season ago.
    AD is the MVP.
    This one will be well-deserved.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bcc View Post
    Manning hasn't really been better than Rodgers, Brady or even Matt Ryan this season. To some extent, it seems people are mixing Comeback Palyer and MVP. Brady and Rodgers simply didn't have a "story" this year; they just went out and did what the always do. Bottom line; whenever Manning's in the running for MVP, he somehow immediately becomes the odds-on-favorite. He never deserved the MVP award over Brees a couple season ago.
    AD is the MVP.
    Perfect post!
    Eat Lobster

vCash
    When do they announce this

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    When do they announce this
    Super Bowl week IIRC.

vCash
    AD is the MVP.
    Please, enlighten me. What's your arguments for Brady that is clearly better than Manning? The Ryan comment is too foolish, I don't feel I need to respond. The divisions? The schedules? Both divisions were piss poor and there was a 2-3 vs 3-3 record against teams above .500. It's like a blind man trying to tell another blind man he can see better. Injuries? Contrary to NE fans' beliefs, every team deals with them. Manning lost 2/5ths of his starting line and starting RB for a good portion of the year, but you don't see Bronco fans quick to play the victim card.

More passing TDs, better completion percentage, better total qbr and regular passer rating (not by a slim margin either) and better pass per average. This is all with a new team. Brady has less picks and 1 more total TDs, which is impressive and 168 more passing yards with 54 more attempts, which is not impressive.

And also, explain how "Brady and Rodgers simply didn't have a "story" this year; they just went out and did what the always do." but Manning hasn't done what he's always done? I swear it's the same people that were butthurt about what happened years ago that sway their opinions years in the future.
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayneowns91 View Post
    Please, enlighten me. What's your arguments for Brady that is clearly better than Manning? The Ryan comment is too foolish, I don't feel I need to respond. The divisions? The schedules? Both divisions were piss poor and there was a 2-3 vs 3-3 record against teams above .500. It's like a blind man trying to tell another blind man he can see better. Injuries? Contrary to NE fans' beliefs, every team deals with them. Manning lost 2/5ths of his starting line and starting RB for a good portion of the year, but you don't see Bronco fans quick to play the victim card.

More passing TDs, better completion percentage, better total qbr and regular passer rating (not by a slim margin either) and better pass per average. This is all with a new team. Brady has less picks and 1 more total TDs, which is impressive and 168 more passing yards with 54 more attempts, which is not impressive.

And also, explain how "Brady and Rodgers simply didn't have a "story" this year; they just went out and did what the always do." but Manning hasn't done what he's always done? I swear it's the same people that were butthurt about what happened years ago that sway their opinions years in the future.
    There's really no point in arguing over 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayneowns91 View Post

Re-read his post? He never said anything other than the truth, Mannings season was no better than Bradys or Rodgers. Manning hasn't got his team as far as they went last year yet and is probably going to win the award because he made a comeback. Peterson SHOULD win the award because he had a season that was top 10 all time by a RB and CARRIED his team to the playoffs. Relax theres probably no more room up Peytons *** for you anyway.
    Eat Lobster

vCash
    AD is the MVP.
    You stole my thunder lol but good post exactly what i was gonna write

vCash
    Peyton manning already got a few mvps he didnt deserve. If he were to win it this year it would be the worst mvp choice in a while.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natelpete View Post
    There's really no point in arguing over 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place?
    If I had to guess, the ? was an accident, in which I'd agree in the whole grand scheme of things. That doesn't mean I don't get annoyed when people start spouting off cause they have a vendetta against Manning though.
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast