23 13.37%
  • Tom Brady

7 4.07%
  • Adrian Peterson

105 61.05%
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DRS172 View Post
    And where would the Packers be had Rodgers been willing to throw the ball away? They're likely looking at a bye.

BTW, Peyton or Brady could have won even more games with that team and had half the sacks.
    What brings you to that conclusion?

Which games did Rodgers lose because he didn't throw the ball out of bounds exactly?

They were totally destroyed against the Giants because they were decimated by injuries, they got robbed in Seattle (there's your bye right there), and they lost to a Colts team who was a couple days fresh off of finding out their coach had cancer, a game they just simply lost even with Rodgers' stellar performance.

Please, enlighten me.
    Where Pick n Roll...Pick and Roll...Pick and Roll...Rebound Happens

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by penuch View Post
    Umm they have have an award for that, its called comeback player of the year.

AP is the MVP and should receive the award.

That being said it will go to Peyton cause voters have a weird love of him. Manning's numbers aren't head and shoulders above the other top QBs in the league.

p.s he didn't have 4,660+ he had 4,659.
    That is the same as winning Loudest Fart of the Year. Garbage trash meaningless award. Not a single person even wants to win it. Manning doesn't care who wins the MVP he has his eyes set on the SB trophy something Peterson has 0 chance of even playing for. That said I wouldn't mind AP winning it not like I start the year saying "man I wish a player on my teams wins the MVP trophy" I say "man I wish I could see my team deep into the playoffs and maybe have a shot at being champion".

Me and my Boy.
    No halo.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Mago50 View Post
    What brings you to that conclusion?

Which games did Rodgers lose because he didn't throw the ball out of bounds exactly?

They were totally destroyed against the Giants because they were decimated by injuries, they got robbed in Seattle (there's your bye right there), and they lost to a Colts team who was a couple days fresh off of finding out their coach had cancer, a game they just simply lost even with Rodgers' stellar performance.

Please, enlighten me.
    The Giants game didn't get out of reach until he turned the ball over twice. They also started out extremely flat against the 49ers, and Rodgers threw the game away (down just 7) in the fourth with a stupid interception. They did nothing for the entire first half against Seattle, and drive after drive stalled because of unnecessary sacks taken by Rodgers. Put up just 12 points anyway. Colts was the opposite. Offense was hot in the first half, then sputtered in the second after a costly interception by Rodgers. Game was still winnable if not for terrible clock management by him at the end.

For all the talk about the Packers injuries and missing players, there is no doubt in my mind that either Peyton or Brady could put up similar or better numbers. And get sacked half as times as many doing it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by truevision View Post
    Why is drew brees not being mentioned for mvp? he passed for 5000 yards, led the league in passing tds and yards and i don't think the saints would have won as many games as they did without him
    Do you need an explanation?

No playoffs, 99 thousand passes behind the line of scrimmage.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    That is the same as winning Loudest Fart of the Year.
    I have one of those trophies.

vCash
    That is the same as winning Loudest Fart of the Year. Garbage trash meaningless award. Not a single person even wants to win it.Manning doesn't care who wins the MVP he has his eyes set on the SB trophy something Peterson has 0 chance of even playing for. That said I wouldn't mind AP winning it not like I start the year saying "man I wish a player on my teams wins the MVP trophy" I say "man I wish I could see my team deep into the playoffs and maybe have a shot at being champion".
    Last I checked the Vikings are in the playoffs. However small their chance is, they still have a chance at the SB.

vCash
    If Peterson doesn't win it then they should change the award to the MVQB.
    Eat Lobster

vCash
    That is the same as winning Loudest Fart of the Year. Garbage trash meaningless award. Not a single person even wants to win it. Manning doesn't care who wins the MVP he has his eyes set on the SB trophy something Peterson has 0 chance of even playing for. That said I wouldn't mind AP winning it not like I start the year saying "man I wish a player on my teams wins the MVP trophy" I say "man I wish I could see my team deep into the playoffs and maybe have a shot at being champion".
    Last time I checked Minnesota was in the playoffs. So they definitely do have a shot at the championship.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    Last I checked the Vikings are in the playoffs. However small their chance is, they still have a chance at the SB.
    Quote Originally Posted by NYMetros View Post
    Last time I checked Minnesota was in the playoffs. So they definitely do have a shot at the championship.
    Yes they are. I guess I should have cleared that up. Out of the teams left in the playoffs they have the smallest of odds IMO to win the SB. That said I do not believe my team has any shot at it either honestly I think they will be a one and done. My point was more about what the goal was than what they will or wont do. I am sure if asked Peterson would tell you that winning MVP is less than winning the SB trophy .

Me and my Boy.
    No halo.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    I think the Bengals have less of a chance imo beating the Texans, Broncos, Patriots would be more difficult than the Packers Falcons 49ers if everything held to form. Both are extremely difficult but i think the Bengals road would be tougher

vCash
    What is there to discuss.

AP is the only answer.

Manning isn't even the best at his position this year. No one even comes close to AP.
    All I do is hit. I even hit your mother once. Yep, hit it good.

vCash
    Peyton should win it. AD had a marvelous season but only 12 touchdowns, not to mention the Vikings only went 9-7. Only gripe with Manning was that the Broncos had a laughably-easy schedule, but he was the best QB not named Aaron Rodgers.

EDIT: Vikings went 10-6.
    Last edited by RLundi; 12-31-2012 at 12:58 PM.
    Magic. Red Sox. Colts. Knights.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    What is there to discuss.

AP is the only answer.

Manning isn't even the best at his position this year. No one even comes close to AP.
    Who is better than Manning this year?
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Who is better than Manning this year?
    Aaron Rodgers...
    Magic. Red Sox. Colts. Knights.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rlundi86 View Post
    peyton should win it. Ad had a marvelous season but only 12 touchdowns, not to mention the vikings only went 9-7. Only gripe with manning was that the broncos had a laughably-easy schedule, but he was the best qb not named aaron rodgers.
    *10-6.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast