23 13.37%
  • Tom Brady

7 4.07%
  • Adrian Peterson

105 61.05%
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedGreen1014 View Post
    Your kidding right? Peyton Manning has elevated the games of all these guys, it's not the other way around. They are good because of manning, not manning is good because of them. Sure Thomas is a stud and could have been with any other qb besides tebow or Orton, but decker was a solid receiver before manning turned him into a pro bowl caliber receiver. Moreno was the bust of all busts, and is playing good now because of a revamped passing game this year. Stokely is a old (idk his exact age) slot receiver. He would have little to no impact on another team IMO. He chose Denver because his familiarity with Peyton. You cannot tell me that Peyton Manning isn't the single most important player on that team. Sure they have a good defense, but I think the only elite aspect of their defense is the dline. Everything else is suspect to me. This is coming from unbiased point of view as I am a fan of none of these teams.

Regardless I would still give the award to AP, what he has done this year with no passing game, an defenses stacking 8-9 in the box has been unreal. However I think he will be overshadowed by the qbs and if your gonna give it to a qb, my vote goes to Peyton Manning.

Sick of seeing people who are new to the forum not know who Burch is.

BURCHISMS
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    And yet isn't that the very definition of a bandwagon hopper, e.g., they're a Niner fan when the team is winning, but the minute the Niners lose their shine they hop onto the next big thing?

I've seen that very thing happen recently, as one of my co-workers switched from being a Niner fan to a Seahawks fan just this season.

vCash
    Let's just start this conversation: Who wins the MVP if the Vikings don't make the playoffs?

It's Rodgers for me.
    Where Pick n Roll...Pick and Roll...Pick and Roll...Rebound Happens

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post

Sick of seeing people who are new to the forum not know who Burch is.

BURCHISMS
    I think it's great.

Dear Ted Thompson,

Sign Eric Page.

K. Thx.

vCash
    All Day Adrian Peterson. And by god does he deserve it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by poppa12645 View Post
    Now back to my question how does Manning help the defensive third down %? How does he help 5th in points allowed? How does he help in yardage allowed? When the T.O.P. Is so close
    Luck? Its the same guys. Not really any additions yet this turn around. Luck is the only answer.

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    Peyton will win the award for the 5th time if the Bronco's beat the Chiefs( pretty much a guarantee).

Brady took himself out of contention with a loss to the 49ers and a brutal performance against the Jaguars. Brady has worse stats than Manning, and his team will finish with a worse record and no first round bye. So too bad for him.

It's going to be between Peyton and AD. But seriously the Vikings won't beat the Packers, and the Chiefs won't beat the Bronco's. So I expect Peyton to win his 5th.
    Last edited by zn23; 12-25-2012 at 02:19 AM.

vCash
    If AP does not win it the only other person that it should go to is Rodgers....PManning/Brady really shouldnt even be in the discussion.

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Burch won this thread.

Tongue that post you had at like post 39 or 40.... Depressed me deeply for some reason.

vCash
    MVP = Most Valuable Player

Take Brady/Manning away from their respective teams and those teams don't win more than 3 games.

Take AP away from Minny they'll win 4-6.

Our greatest glory is not in never failing. But rather in rising back up every time we do.

Find ya boi on twitter @MajorJensen33

vCash
    Just look at what Manning made out of the Denver offense. Decker and Thomas have had awesome seasons, McGahee was playing at an extremely high level before his injury and Manning makes that defense so much better by giving them large amounts of rest, he gets the award IMO.

Our greatest glory is not in never failing. But rather in rising back up every time we do.

Find ya boi on twitter @MajorJensen33

vCash
    For all the people that say it's Rodgers for all the injuries he has had to deal with on his team... They Brady had had to deal with the exact same thing.

Gronkowski, the best TE in the league has missed the last 6 games
    Hernandez missed significant time too

The o line has been dealing with injuries too

And then go look at the stats of the teams defenses. The Patriots have a waaaaay worse defense than either that of the broncos or the Packers.

I really hope the vikings win so that PM doesn't win

Welcome to Anfield Mr. Balotelli!

vCash
    If playoffs don't matter, I don't see how anyone could not say AP. What the QB's are doing isn't all that impressive for each respective QB.

Also, Gronkowski = best TE after one season?
    Last edited by MonroeFAN; 12-25-2012 at 07:23 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WillisLovechild View Post
    First Tier:
    Calvin Johnson
    AJ Green
    Julio Jones
    Brandon Marshall
    Andre Johnson
    Larry Fitzgerald
    Dez Bryant
    Demaryius Thomas
    Michael Crabtree

vCash
    If the vikings don't win this week, AP is out. I still go with Manning.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 85BearsDefense View Post

Take Brady/Manning away from their respective teams and those teams don't win more than 3 games.
    http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en_...qb-broncos.jpg

http://www3.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/N...5n4JIXgvil.jpg

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 85BearsDefense View Post

Take AP away from Minny they'll win 4-6.
    Brady's team won eleven games without him and Peyton's team won eight without him.

The Vikings on the other hand, they'd lose a lot without AP. Dude is playing out of his ****ing mind.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast