Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: game attendance

vCash

game attendance

Title says it. How many games do you attend a year? How many are season ticket holders?

NO KOOL-AID ZONE

vCash
    I've only been to 1-2 so far this year. I went to the opener though which was cool, never attended one of those before. But if my dad gets free tickets I'll go. I really wanted to go to the LA @ Magic game but I'm not shelling out 80+ for decent seats.

vCash
    I'm only making it to 1 this year.

The past 5 or so years I'd say I only averaged 3 a year. Unfortunately that's what happens when you don't live anywhere close to Orlando anymore....
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    I love watching the games on tv to be honest, not really a fan of going. My friend works at Amway and can get me into 15-20 home games a year, but I never,take him up on the offer. I've only been to one game this season
    Magic. Red Sox. Colts. Knights.

vCash
    Usually get to around 3 or 4 games a year since I live in NY...usually try to go when they're in town vs knicks or nets and usually am out in florida a couple of weeks out the year and get to see 1 at Amway

Got a chance to get good seats last year vs Thunder....arena is absolutely beautiful

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rlundi86 View Post
    I love watching the games on tv to be honest, not really a fan of going. My friend works at Amway and can get me into 15-20 home games a year, but I never,take him up on the offer. I've only been to one game this season
    I like the convenience of being at home also. But some games just have that intensity where you want to be there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Superman* View Post
    I like the convenience of being at home also. But some games just have that intensity where you want to be there.
    Sometimes it's just so boring, it's like watching my friends play at a gym. I like it a lot better when I can see everything at once, different camera angles, replays and hear the commentators and sideline reporters and their analysis.

But I agree, when the arena is rocking, it's a crazy fun environment.
    Magic. Red Sox. Colts. Knights.

vCash
    My answer is not enough man. I wish I could go all the time. Love the Amway and the atmosphere is probably crazy this yr.

"Imma be here forever, me and Micky Mouse." - D12

vCash

game attendance

I've been to only 3 so far but I plan on going a lot more by seasons end. It's suite seats for me or nothing!

vCash
    The suites are really nice, but it feels like a combo of being at your house and watching a game, I'm not into it as much. Still good viewing scene and food doe.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Superman* View Post
    The suites are really nice, but it feels like a combo of being at your house and watching a game, I'm not into it as much. Still good viewing scene and food doe.
    Hmm. Have you watched a game at the new arena suites? Watching the game is exactly the same as watching the game in a lower bowl seat, just a little bit higher. You have all the same things as a regular seat except they are leather padded seats. Whenever you want a drink or food you just walk up to the bar area.

vCash
    I have twice. I didn't like it as much because I'm not going to start yelling and screaming in a suite, and sometimes I want to do that. I like being involved when I'm at the game, that's why it just feels like being at home for me.

I think I feel that way because the times I've gotten in is because my dad had some business associates there and it's more of a social gathering from them and I don't know any of them, so I don't want to draw too much attention to myself anyways, if you get where I'm coming from. If it was with a room full of people i knew I wouldn't mind as much.
    Last edited by *Superman*; 01-02-2013 at 10:45 PM.

vCash

game attendance

Seems like you are talking about the founders suite or the presidential suite. Much smaller.
    Try the legends suite. Just like a normal section but you get a bar and food section up top.
    I would never waste my money on lower bowl anymore. With the legends suite you get free beer and wine, free food, good food, and a free parking pass next to the arena in the garage. $20 value.
    I paid $97 for each ticket. Well worth it.
    Last edited by Chazm; 01-03-2013 at 12:07 AM.

vCash
    http://www.nba.com/magic/tcluxurysuites

Silver suites is what it's called i guess.

I think this is what you're talking about, which is not where I sat.

http://amwaycenter.s3.amazonaws.com/...74_120810.jpeg

They have too many freaking suites in the arena.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rlundi86 View Post
    Sometimes it's just so boring, it's like watching my friends play at a gym. I like it a lot better when I can see everything at once, different camera angles, replays and hear the commentators and sideline reporters and their analysis.

But I agree, when the arena is rocking, it's a crazy fun environment.
    See, I seem to be the complete opposite. I've only been to 3 so far this year, mainly because work seems to get in the way too often. But I would go to every home game if it were possible. I get so much more into the games that don't mean anything when I'm actually at the arena.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast