Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 60
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,024
    vCash
    1500

    Dwight frustrated

    @KevinDing: Dwight unhappy about 5 field-goal attempts tonight: "Look at the stat sheet."

    @KevinDing: I asked Dwight how he can get more shots. He said: "It's simple. Play inside-out."


    I asked Dwight if he can do anything about it or if shot total is out of his power. He said quietly: “Just ...
    continue to play. Not get frustrated. As hard as it is, can’t get frustrated.”

    I asked Dwight if the inside-out offense could be a start to turning their record around. He paused and then said: “We’ve just got to play the right way. All I can tell you guys is we’ve got to keep believing. We can’t lose faith in each other. It’s tough. The team we are, we’re not built to lose like this.

    "It's frustrating, but we've just got to find a way to stick together. Like I said earlier, everything happens for a reason, and there's a reason why we're going through all this failure right now. It seems the harder we try, the faster we fall. We've just got to figure out a way to stay strong through all the crap that's keeping us down.

    "It's tough. It's tough as a team; it's tough as individuals, because we want to do so good. It's frustrating, and the only thing we can do is keep looking up and try to pull ourselves up."
    -Kevin Ding

    @YahooSports: "Obviously, this isn't working." - @kobebryant on the Lakers' struggles (via @WojYahooNBA): http://t.co/ufg8xJBC

    @MySportsLegion: Kobe on Dwight: "I've tried to go out of my way to get him the ball, sometimes I end up looking like an idiot." (Yahoo Sports)

    You can tell that Dwight is trying not to say anything bad but he's obviously losing his patience and so is kobe.
    Last edited by Lakeshow24KB; 01-22-2013 at 11:34 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Irvine
    Posts
    4,132
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakeshow24KB View Post
    @KevinDing: Dwight unhappy about 5 field-goal attempts tonight: "Look at the stat sheet."

    @KevinDing: I asked Dwight how he can get more shots. He said: "It's simple. Play inside-out."


    I asked Dwight if he can do anything about it or if shot total is out of his power. He said quietly: “Just ...

    continue to play. Not get frustrated. As hard as it is, can’t get frustrated.”

    I asked Dwight if the inside-out offense could be a start to turning their record around. He paused and then said: “We’ve just got to play the right way. All I can tell you guys is we’ve got to keep believing. We can’t lose faith in each other. It’s tough. The team we are, we’re not built to lose like this.

    "It's frustrating, but we've just got to find a way to stick together. Like I said earlier, everything happens for a reason, and there's a reason why we're going through all this failure right now. It seems the harder we try, the faster we fall. We've just got to figure out a way to stay strong through all the crap that's keeping us down.

    "It's tough. It's tough as a team; it's tough as individuals, because we want to do so good. It's frustrating, and the only thing we can do is keep looking up and try to pull ourselves up."

    @YahooSports: "Obviously, this isn't working." - @kobebryant on the Lakers' struggles (via @WojYahooNBA): http://t.co/ufg8xJBC

    @MySportsLegion: Kobe on Dwight: "I've tried to go out of my way to get him the ball, sometimes I end up looking like an idiot." (Yahoo Sports)

    People are losing patience
    man...what a painful season. I still don't think Dwight wants to leave. I believe he wants to stay despite the awful season. This only gives him more to prove as he gets back to the level of play he is capable of.

    I think if the Lakers want to turn this season around, they have a players only meeting and ignore Dantoni and just run their own plays out there.
    LINSANITY

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    ze grates place
    Posts
    3,756
    vCash
    1500
    Dwight frustrated...So am I.
    "Tittays"

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,200
    vCash
    1500
    I think the players are sending a clear message. Kobe, Howard, and Gasol all saying let's go inside-out. Nash can still be nash, but let's just post players up. It's a simple concept. When we've done it, we look really strong, when we don't we look erratic. If D'antoni can't do it, he needs to go, it's as simple as that.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    ze grates place
    Posts
    3,756
    vCash
    1500
    If Dan tonie can't read between the lines, then Dan tonie must go.
    "Tittays"

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    5,788
    vCash
    1500
    Dwight is as good as gone. Book it. He'll be a maverick or a bull
    Oggi pensu iu, dumani pensa Diu






  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,009
    vCash
    1500
    Dwight...Kwame Brown only got 5 FG attempts a game too because he had butter hands just like you! Quit turning the damn ball over and you will get more than 5 FG attempts. Learn how to properly play the pick and roll with Nash and you will get more than 5 FG attempts. Run the floor hard with Nash and you will get more than 5 FG attempts. Hit more than 50% of your FTs and you will get more than 5 FG attempts.

    Look at the tape instead of the box score and you will get more than 5 FG attempts!!!

    We're all frustrated...but only you can do something about it!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    60
    vCash
    1500
    Trade Dwight while we have him! Dude you got 5 shots cause you azz holds the ball around your waist! Probably could of had 15 shots if you didn't get stripped ever other possession. There's NO way he's gonna wanna play with Kobe again next year! Just a frustrated Lakers fan here!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,024
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by KillaInstinct24 View Post
    Dwight is as good as gone. Book it. He'll be a maverick or a bull
    I didn't think so earlier but now....it's convincing.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    2,250
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakeshow24KB View Post
    @KevinDing: Dwight unhappy about 5 field-goal attempts tonight: "Look at the stat sheet."

    @KevinDing: I asked Dwight how he can get more shots. He said: "It's simple. Play inside-out."



    -Kevin Ding

    @YahooSports: "Obviously, this isn't working." - @kobebryant on the Lakers' struggles (via @WojYahooNBA): http://t.co/ufg8xJBC

    @MySportsLegion: Kobe on Dwight: "I've tried to go out of my way to get him the ball, sometimes I end up looking like an idiot." (Yahoo Sports)

    You can tell that Dwight is trying not to say anything bad but he's obviously losing his patience and so is kobe.
    Ok first off, please tell me that closet in your sig is yours.. That's ****in legit!!!!

    Back to thread.. Wow, the Lakers are falling more and more by the minute... This is very sad. I don't think I've ever see any of my fav teams struggle this much except for the USC trojans this last year.. I mean talk about going from preseason championship talk to very slim chance to make the playoffs to Dwight and Pau getting frustrated enough to possibly leave.. Wow.. What a mess... Sad to watch.. Lakers need to make a move.., A BIG ONE and i think it needs to be done very soon.

    Your baby can't do this

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New Brunswick
    Posts
    12,518
    vCash
    1500
    why aren't nash and dwight running pick and roll 60% of the time theyre on the court together? this will get the looks the team needs. were playing like a bunch of morons out there.

    this season is on jim buss, and the absurd coaching decisions he has made. our players will become the scapegoats for his trust-fund ego and megalomania.

    i still think we make the playoffs at the 7 or 8 rank, but were gona get probably get beat in the first or second round (baring a huge turnaround).

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    5,788
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno87 View Post
    why aren't nash and dwight running pick and roll 60% of the time theyre on the court together? this will get the looks the team needs. were playing like a bunch of morons out there.

    this season is on jim buss, and the absurd coaching decisions he has made. our players will become the scapegoats for his trust-fund ego and megalomania.

    i still think we make the playoffs at the 7 or 8 rank.
    Because Howard has kwame hands syndrome
    Oggi pensu iu, dumani pensa Diu






  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    2,250
    vCash
    1500
    Regardless of what some Laker fans say, if the season ended right now, I would say Dwight is leaving to Brooklynn or dallas.. Now, I still think Dwight might stay IF the lakers do something.. They need to trade Pau and get solid players back, they need to assure Dwight that they want to win. I have seen NOTHING from the FO or from the team since the season started that they want to win.. yes, they say in interviews that they do but that doesn't translate to the basketball court.. The FO did amazing this last offseason, it didnt work out tho so they need to do something to fix it.

    Your baby can't do this

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Shambala
    Posts
    43,952
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Regardless of what some Laker fans say, if the season ended right now, I would say Dwight is leaving to Brooklynn or dallas.. Now, I still think Dwight might stay IF the lakers do something.. They need to trade Pau and get solid players back, they need to assure Dwight that they want to win. I have seen NOTHING from the FO or from the team since the season started that they want to win.. yes, they say in interviews that they do but that doesn't translate to the basketball court.. The FO did amazing this last offseason, it didnt work out tho so they need to do something to fix it.
    im not sure trading an allstar for a pair of back ups sends the message that the team wants to win.
    ]

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    14,082
    vCash
    1500
    Damn kid all the retros props!

    Well with Bryant in chuck mode and Nash declining right before our eyes, D12 has every right to complain.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •