Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    9,819
    vCash
    1500

    Stephen A Smith: Jim Buss Is Jealous Of Phil Because Of His Relationship With Jeanie

    According to Stephen A Smith the reason that Jim Buss really hates Phil Jackson is because of his relationship with Jeanie. Stephen A went on to say that he has heard that from multiple sources over the years. Go to the 16:00 minute mark of this link for the full rant. http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=8869135

    **** this ego maniac and his sick little crush on his sister...he really is Commodus from Gladiator. http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ovie-Gladiator
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Drob is better than both (Referring to Magic and Bird), they just played on way better teams in there primes. Let Drob in his prime play with Worthy and Kareem. Or Dennis Johnson, Kevin Mchale, and Chief all in there prime.

    David one two rings with less talent when he was old and decrepit.

    Those guys have more Rings, David has more stats.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In the clouds
    Posts
    6,274
    vCash
    1500
    Lol, actually, I don't think he's in love with his sister. That's some f'd up **** if he were.

    Rather, I'm sure he's jealous because she's happy and he's alone

    Also, Jim buss has a mullet. I mean, come on. I'd be unhappy too.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    2,765
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Decimotox View Post
    Lol, actually, I don't think he's in love with his sister. That's some f'd up **** if he were.

    Rather, I'm sure he's jealous because she's happy and he's alone

    Also, Jim buss has a mullet. I mean, come on. I'd be unhappy too.
    Hey! I take offense to that...

    Your baby can't do this

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    4,523
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by amos1er View Post
    According to Stephen A Smith the reason that Jim Buss really hates Phil Jackson is because of his relationship with Jeanie. Stephen A went on to say that he has heard that from multiple sources over the years. Go to the 16:00 minute mark of this link for the full rant. http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=8869135

    **** this ego maniac and his sick little crush on his sister...he really is Commodus from Gladiator. http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ovie-Gladiator
    Hey ease up on the incest talk. Also I can't blame because if I had a sister I will protect her too, and if anyone hurts her then I will hurt them.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In the clouds
    Posts
    6,274
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    Hey ease up on the incest talk. Also I can't blame because if I had a sister I will protect her too, and if anyone hurts her then I will hurt them.
    Exactly. Think about it like this:

    Would you want some old guy who is 16 years older than your sister banging her? I probably wouldn't, no matter if she's 18 or 50. Also, he feels emasculated probably cause Phil was the best coach there ever was and he is just known as Dr. Buss' son.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In the clouds
    Posts
    6,274
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Hey! I take offense to that...
    You should dude, if you have a mullet. Go get a haircut

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    las vegas
    Posts
    10,050
    vCash
    1500
    I really dislike Jimbo running things.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    9,737
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Decimotox View Post
    Exactly. Think about it like this:

    Would you want some old guy who is 16 years older than your sister banging her? I probably wouldn't, no matter if she's 18 or 50. Also, he feels emasculated probably cause Phil was the best coach there ever was and he is just known as Dr. Buss' son.
    Oh horse crap

    All the Buss boys (even dad), have been famous for objectifying young beautiful women
    http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss17/duanevalle/1950Rams2.jpg

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Racine, WI
    Posts
    2,545
    vCash
    1500
    I think this is more like sibling rivalry. Jeanie has always been the apple of Pop's eye she was brought into the business at an early age and is reguarded as one of the most powerful (not only woman) people in sports period. And like was said he's just jimmy. But she worked her way to the top while he was just given his spot. If anybody should be pissed it should be Jeanie. And well Phil....That's just the straw that broke the camel's back. That's why he want's to erase any memory of Phil in Lakerland.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,027
    vCash
    1500
    The ****?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    9,819
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    Hey ease up on the incest talk. Also I can't blame because if I had a sister I will protect her too, and if anyone hurts her then I will hurt them.
    Dude...Phil treats her great. He even is marrying her. If Jeanie is happy, than Jimmy should have no beef with it. If he really loved her, than he would want her to be happy. For him to be that much involved in his sisters love life is just weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Drob is better than both (Referring to Magic and Bird), they just played on way better teams in there primes. Let Drob in his prime play with Worthy and Kareem. Or Dennis Johnson, Kevin Mchale, and Chief all in there prime.

    David one two rings with less talent when he was old and decrepit.

    Those guys have more Rings, David has more stats.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    9,819
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Decimotox View Post
    Exactly. Think about it like this:

    Would you want some old guy who is 16 years older than your sister banging her? I probably wouldn't, no matter if she's 18 or 50. Also, he feels emasculated probably cause Phil was the best coach there ever was and he is just known as Dr. Buss' son.
    If Phil makes her happy, than Jim needs to stay out of it. Why would he want to ruin his sisters life? Only an ego maniac would care about an age difference. It's really none of his business as long as he makes her happy. WTF.
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Drob is better than both (Referring to Magic and Bird), they just played on way better teams in there primes. Let Drob in his prime play with Worthy and Kareem. Or Dennis Johnson, Kevin Mchale, and Chief all in there prime.

    David one two rings with less talent when he was old and decrepit.

    Those guys have more Rings, David has more stats.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    2,765
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Decimotox View Post
    You should dude, if you have a mullet. Go get a haircut
    Have you ever seen Joe dirt? The ladies love the mullet..

    Your baby can't do this

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    4,523
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by amos1er View Post
    Dude...Phil treats her great. He even is marrying her. If Jeanie is happy, than Jimmy should have no beef with it. If he really loved her, than he would want her to be happy. For him to be that much involved in his sisters love life is just weird.
    And yet Jim has beef with Phil for everything. Think about it this is all about sibling rivalry and this one is personal. The fiction is too great thus why Jim and even Dr Jerry and Mitch hired D"antoni and not Phil. Also I told you before there is nothing that can save us from getting our @$$es kicked by the Thunder again. Not even Phil can save them.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    LakersLand
    Posts
    7,901
    vCash
    1500
    I imagine things happen like this.

    *Jim's phone rings in the middle of the night*

    "Hello?"
    "Oh hey Jim, have you seen Jeanie?"
    "No...isn't she with you?"
    "Oh thats right...OH WAIT shes been on her knees this whole time...ill call you back "
    "..."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •