Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Stephen A Smith: Jim Buss Is Jealous Of Phil Because Of His Relationship With Jeanie

According to Stephen A Smith the reason that Jim Buss really hates Phil Jackson is because of his relationship with Jeanie. Stephen A went on to say that he has heard that from multiple sources over the years. Go to the 16:00 minute mark of this link for the full rant. http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=8869135

**** this ego maniac and his sick little crush on his sister...he really is Commodus from Gladiator. http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ovie-Gladiator

vCash
    Lol, actually, I don't think he's in love with his sister. That's some f'd up **** if he were.

Rather, I'm sure he's jealous because she's happy and he's alone

Also, Jim buss has a mullet. I mean, come on. I'd be unhappy too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Decimotox View Post
    Lol, actually, I don't think he's in love with his sister. That's some f'd up **** if he were.

Rather, I'm sure he's jealous because she's happy and he's alone

Also, Jim buss has a mullet. I mean, come on. I'd be unhappy too.
    Hey! I take offense to that...

Your baby can't do this

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by amos1er View Post
    According to Stephen A Smith the reason that Jim Buss really hates Phil Jackson is because of his relationship with Jeanie. Stephen A went on to say that he has heard that from multiple sources over the years. Go to the 16:00 minute mark of this link for the full rant. http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=8869135

**** this ego maniac and his sick little crush on his sister...he really is Commodus from Gladiator. http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ovie-Gladiator
    Hey ease up on the incest talk. Also I can't blame because if I had a sister I will protect her too, and if anyone hurts her then I will hurt them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    Hey ease up on the incest talk. Also I can't blame because if I had a sister I will protect her too, and if anyone hurts her then I will hurt them.
    Exactly. Think about it like this:

Would you want some old guy who is 16 years older than your sister banging her? I probably wouldn't, no matter if she's 18 or 50. Also, he feels emasculated probably cause Phil was the best coach there ever was and he is just known as Dr. Buss' son.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Hey! I take offense to that...
    You should dude, if you have a mullet. Go get a haircut

vCash
    I really dislike Jimbo running things.

vCash

Would you want some old guy who is 16 years older than your sister banging her? I probably wouldn't, no matter if she's 18 or 50. Also, he feels emasculated probably cause Phil was the best coach there ever was and he is just known as Dr. Buss' son.
    Oh horse crap

All the Buss boys (even dad), have been famous for objectifying young beautiful women
    http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss17/duanevalle/1950Rams2.jpg

vCash
    I think this is more like sibling rivalry. Jeanie has always been the apple of Pop's eye she was brought into the business at an early age and is reguarded as one of the most powerful (not only woman) people in sports period. And like was said he's just jimmy. But she worked her way to the top while he was just given his spot. If anybody should be pissed it should be Jeanie. And well Phil....That's just the straw that broke the camel's back. That's why he want's to erase any memory of Phil in Lakerland.

vCash
    The ****?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    Dude...Phil treats her great. He even is marrying her. If Jeanie is happy, than Jimmy should have no beef with it. If he really loved her, than he would want her to be happy. For him to be that much involved in his sisters love life is just weird.

vCash

If Phil makes her happy, than Jim needs to stay out of it. Why would he want to ruin his sisters life? Only an ego maniac would care about an age difference. It's really none of his business as long as he makes her happy. WTF.

vCash
    You should dude, if you have a mullet. Go get a haircut
    Have you ever seen Joe dirt? The ladies love the mullet..

Your baby can't do this

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by amos1er View Post
    Dude...Phil treats her great. He even is marrying her. If Jeanie is happy, than Jimmy should have no beef with it. If he really loved her, than he would want her to be happy. For him to be that much involved in his sisters love life is just weird.
    And yet Jim has beef with Phil for everything. Think about it this is all about sibling rivalry and this one is personal. The fiction is too great thus why Jim and even Dr Jerry and Mitch hired D"antoni and not Phil. Also I told you before there is nothing that can save us from getting our @$$es kicked by the Thunder again. Not even Phil can save them.

vCash
    I imagine things happen like this.

*Jim's phone rings in the middle of the night*

"Hello?"
    "Oh hey Jim, have you seen Jeanie?"
    "No...isn't she with you?"
    "Oh thats right...OH WAIT shes been on her knees this whole time...ill call you back "
    "..."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast