Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Geno Smith

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jneises21 View Post
    Yeah Chip Kelly is my dream hire. I'm sure we don't have much of a shot at him though.
    Depends on how much power your owner is willing to give him. That really could be the deciding factor in the Chip Kelly sweepstakes. I'm praying he stays, but not confident.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BradyIsTheMan12 View Post
    Depends on how much power your owner is willing to give him. That really could be the deciding factor in the Chip Kelly sweepstakes. I'm praying he stays, but not confident.
    Just wondering, if/when Chip decides to go to the NFL, do you have a preference which team he goes to?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Oh, he was that horrible. He never played for your favorite NFL team. He was that bad. Of course, he was obviously still better than Sean Glennon. At least in college anyways.
    just imagine him playing for your favorite team when he actually still had a shot and watching his confidence (and therefore ability) crumble right in front of you. those were baddddddd times
    The Most Epic Thread EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yea what is he thinking not wanting to drive next to or near drunk people. I have never met a more sheltered scaredy cat. As a hobby i find 10-15 homeless guys and give them lots of alcohol and play bumper cars all day but im normal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    Just wondering, if/when Chip decides to go to the NFL, do you have a preference which team he goes to?
    I just don't want him coaching an AFC East team. If he is the Jets coach, that would totally suck. My hope is that he is in the NFC if he has to go.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by astrosmaniac View Post
    just imagine him playing for your favorite team when he actually still had a shot and watching his confidence (and therefore ability) crumble right in front of you. those were baddddddd times
    Well, he was supposedly going to outplay Jake Delhomme and take the starting job from him by mid-way through the season. Good one, national media.
    On Cam Newton:

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    its even worse when the entire franchise is just handed to him
    The Most Epic Thread EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yea what is he thinking not wanting to drive next to or near drunk people. I have never met a more sheltered scaredy cat. As a hobby i find 10-15 homeless guys and give them lots of alcohol and play bumper cars all day but im normal.

vCash
    Now we know that your opinion is ****ing irrelevant.
    As is yours and everyone else's on here. Other wise we would be working for espn as an analyst. You must be a Clemson homer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nvchiefsfan View Post
    As is yours and everyone else's on here. Other wise we would be working for espn as an analyst. You must be a Clemson homer.
    Working for ESPN.
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Working for ESPN.
    35000 post man you really don't have a life keep posting and enlighten us with your expect knowledge, cause it is fun reading them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nvchiefsfan View Post
    35000 post man you really don't have a life keep posting and enlighten us with your expect knowledge, cause it is fun reading them.
    I will. Thanks. I don't know why you come to a sports forum when you don't care to read opinions. I guess you only like people that agree with you.
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    I dont think hes anywhere even remotely near Luck or RG3 as prospects coming out but i do think hes the best in this draft.. i would trade down i dont feel likes hes first overall worthy but i would take him if i was qb needy and he was available at a later time in the first

id rather take the BPA all the way through, sign a vet to a 2 year deal, then take Aaron Murray next year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SenecaValley46 View Post
    I dont think hes anywhere even remotely near Luck or RG3 as prospects coming out but i do think hes the best in this draft.. i would trade down i dont feel likes hes first overall worthy but i would take him if i was qb needy and he was available at a later time in the first

id rather take the BPA all the way through, sign a vet to a 2 year deal, then take Teddy Bridgewater next year
    Fixed.

vCash
    If we can get Geno and maybe a Hunter or Patterson in the 2nd, and are able to resign Bowe I'm liking the looks of our offense

vCash
    I wonder if the Nevada guy discovered Clemson's football program tonight?
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456