Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Geno Smith

vCash
    I would shoot myself if we took Barkley.

Welcome to KC, Miss Kacie!

vCash
    I'm not a Glennon fan at all. The NFL is moving away from tall statues who are inaccurate.

vCash
    As long as its not the chiefs who cares he's Vince young 2.0. I'd eat her the USC curse then another over rated choker. All his games against good teams he disappeared in this year and only does good against a weaker for no thanks glennon will be one of the bedt in this class

vCash
    Who did he choke against? Put up 50 against OU. Beat Texas. Put up 460 yards against LSU last year. Demolished Clemson in the bowl game. He didn't have good games against T Tech or K state but they had good game plans for him and he didn't really have a chance

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nvchiefsfan View Post
    As long as its not the chiefs who cares he's Vince young 2.0. I'd eat her the USC curse then another over rated choker. All his games against good teams he disappeared in this year and only does good against a weaker for no thanks glennon will be one of the bedt in this class

vCash
    Well and the fact that you compared him to Vince Young proves you haven't watched him play. I'm really not sure who I would compare him to
    Last edited by jneises21; 12-25-2012 at 09:20 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Ahhhh numbers. Scouting 101 for 16 year olds.

Watch him play. He has the tools. Numbers don't matter. Beating up on crappy teams doesn't matter. He looks like a future NFL QB. He has nice potential. Is he a sure fire #1? Idk, does he compare evenly with past 1st overalls? Maybe not. But this idea he's like a second rounder is hilarious to me.

Ponder Tannehill Gabbert Etc........Worse prospects all.
    Tannehill NO

Ponder, Gabbert sure but were any of them being looked at as a first overall draft pick.

I have seen him play. I follow the Big East very closely, I'm about to switch to ACC with my Orange but I have seen at least 15-20 Geno Smith games. He's not that good. He's a typical college QB.

Love how the other guys argument relies on how much better Smith did in an "Air Raid" offense....1-2 in bowl games...we'll see today

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    Tannehill NO

Ponder, Gabbert sure but were any of them being looked at as a first overall draft pick.

I have seen him play. I follow the Big East very closely, I'm about to switch to ACC with my Orange but I have seen at least 15-20 Geno Smith games. He's not that good. He's a typical college QB.

Love how the other guys argument relies on how much better Smith did in an "Air Raid" offense....1-2 in bowl games...we'll see today
    Like I said, If you want to count the bowl game loss in 09 where he threw a total of 49 passes all season, whatever. Also WVU and Syracuse don't play for another 3 days.
    Last edited by WVpatsfan; 12-26-2012 at 09:40 AM.

vCash
    Tannehill NO

Geno Smith did better as a senior then as a sophomore? You don't say.

In his sophomore year in a pro style offense he still threw for 2,800 yards, at 65%, and 24 td's to 7 int

vCash
    bwallstreet, do you really feel he's like Pat White? Because that's a very bold comparison.

As far as the 2010 tape of him, I'd throw that out. I had to do that with RG3 because he looked terrible his sophomore and even his junior year. You have to be looking at what he did the most recent year. Guys improve.

vCash
    pat white version 2.0 lol jk but this guy wouldnt have gone in the first round last year...this year hes a number 1 pick?
    110%

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VJ18 View Post
    110%
    Your joking right? No where near the same style QB.

vCash
    Geno Smith is nothing like Pat White other than they're both black QBs who played at WVU. Calling them similar is just stupid.

vCash
    Geno Smith reminds me of Eli Manning for some reason

vCash
    Whoever mentioned Tony Romo earlier, i liked that for a best case for Geno.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast