Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Geno Smith

vCash
    Why the hell would someone take Glennon that early? I mean, I don't hate him as a QB prospect. He's got a lot of good things about him that you can't necessarily teach or improve. But the guy needs A TON of work on his game to be good. He's a statue in the pocket. His footwork is awful. Just terrible. If someone takes him in the first round and expects him to play early, they will be vastly disappointed. He should be a second round guy that sits for a year or two.
    On Cam Newton:

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Why the hell would someone take Glennon that early? I mean, I don't hate him as a QB prospect. He's got a lot of good things about him that you can't necessarily teach or improve. But the guy needs A TON of work on his game to be good. He's a statue in the pocket. His footwork is awful. Just terrible. If someone takes him in the first round and expects him to play early, they will be vastly disappointed. He should be a second round guy that sits for a year or two.
    Is it wrong that because his brother was so ****** that I wouldn't draft him lol
    Gabbert is clearly the best QB package in this draft in my opinion.
    All in all, if the Panthers are going to select a QB, Gabbert has to be the pick.
    People take this guy seriously?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Is it wrong that because his brother was so ****** that I wouldn't draft him lol
    I think it's a plus when more than one sibling is even on a high enough level to play in college. You know that the bloodlines are pretty good.
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    I think it's a plus when more than one sibling is even on a high enough level to play in college. You know that the bloodlines are pretty good.
    True. I just hear Glennon and kinda wince though.
    All in all, if the Panthers are going to select a QB, Gabbert has to be the pick.

vCash
    True. I just hear Glennon and kinda wince though.
    Same way you feel about Derek Carr? I mean, I hear that Carr name, and I kinda just want to cry for that guy. Especially since he plays QB. Of course, he plays a totally different style from his brother (AKA not like a *****).
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Same way you feel about Derek Carr? I mean, I hear that Carr name, and I kinda just want to cry for that guy. Especially since he plays QB. Of course, he plays a totally different style from his brother (AKA not like a *****).
    Somewhat. I never thought David was that horrible. Like Sean Glennon was BAAAAAD. Not that he was a guy anyone thought highly of. Maybe that's why it's a difference.

I just remember Sean Glennon and thinking wow how is this guy starting at a real school just about every Saturday.

vCash
    Somewhat. I never thought David was that horrible. Like Sean Glennon was BAAAAAD. Not that he was a guy anyone thought highly of. Maybe that's why it's a difference.

I just remember Sean Glennon and thinking wow how is this guy starting at a real school just about every Saturday.
    Oh, he was that horrible. He never played for your favorite NFL team. He was that bad. Of course, he was obviously still better than Sean Glennon. At least in college anyways.
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Oh, he was that horrible. He never played for your favorite NFL team. He was that bad. Of course, he was obviously still better than Sean Glennon. At least in college anyways.
    Lolol.

Too bad he didn't play for the Jagzzzzzzz!

vCash
    Lolol.

Too bad he didn't play for the Jagzzzzzzz!
    Then he would have been a top 10 NFL QB of all-time at worst. Tough competition with Mark Brunell, Byron Leftwich, David Garrard, Quinn Gray, Chad Henne, and of course, Blaine GOATbert (among others).
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Then he would have been a top 10 NFL QB of all-time at worst. Tough competition with Mark Brunell, Byron Leftwich, David Garrard, Quinn Gray, Chad Henne, and of course, Blaine GOATbert (among others).
    All were great. They just had the injury bad on their team and stuffz.

vCash
    I think the reason why people think Geno's overrated is because of how well the rookie QB's have played this season and how hyped they were before the draft as well. Another reason why is probably because he didn't have anymore ridiculous stat games after the Baylor game this season.

Geno will more than likely be the first pick in the draft though.

vCash
    Yes nice to know there are more Murray fans. I really hope he declares this year would love him going forward.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    I think the reason why people think Geno's overrated is because of how well the rookie QB's have played this season and how hyped they were before the draft as well. Another reason why is probably because he didn't have anymore ridiculous stat games after the Baylor game this season.

Geno will more than likely be the first pick in the draft though.
    Exactly.

I get it, in comparison they are right. But overall he's not some 2nd round prospect someone will reach on by 30+ slots.

vCash
    Matt Barkley is so much better than Smith. Look for Barkley to be the #1 pick to KC

vCash
    Barkley is awful. Especially with this injury hell be lucky to be the 3rd QB taken

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast