Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Geno Smith

vCash

Geno Smith

What do you guys think of him. It looks like there is a good chance he ends up in KC and I just wanted some opinions on him.

WELCOME 2 KC!!!

vCash

vCash
    Hes not very good, one of those college guys that I dont think will do great in the NFL.

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    Nope...I'd take him #1.. Have to go QB round 1. And I think he's the best option

vCash
    I like him. I think he's similar to Ryan Tannehill, but a little more polished coming into the NFL. He won't be a great starter most likely, but he could be a good one. He's at least average across the board, but he doesn't really have one or two things about his game that really stand out like with most great QB prospects. That's why most people have this irrational hate for him or whatever. That being said, he's the best QB in this class (unless Aaron Murray declares, and he won't), and I expect that he goes #1 overall.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    I like him. I think he's similar to Ryan Tannehill, but a little more polished coming into the NFL. He won't be a great starter most likely, but he could be a good one. He's at least average across the board, but he doesn't really have one or two things about his game that really stand out like with most great QB prospects. That's why most people have this irrational hate for him or whatever. That being said, he's the best QB in this class (unless Aaron Murray declares, and he won't), and I expect that he goes #1 overall.
    Exactly this.

Why don't you think Murray does BTW

#YOTTO BABY COME BACK!!!!!!! #YOTTO

vCash
    I follow the Big East as close as anyone, watched Smith for 3 year, irrationally overrated.

He has always had very good talent around him against inferior competition, when they play good teams they get beat and look like doodoo.

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    I follow the Big East as close as anyone, watched Smith for 3 year, irrationally overrated.

He has always had very good talent around him against inferior competition, when they play good teams they get beat and look like doodoo.
    People are trying too hard to say he's overrated. I think Luck RGIII spoiled everyone.

Every single person is dying to say think this QB class is total trash and I'm not convinced it is.

vCash
    He has probably a second round and a third round receiver..an okay o-line. He has more support then T Wilson but I wouldn't exactly say WV is loaded with talent. WV probably also has the worst defense in the league.. They didn't stand a chance against K-State and T Tech from the beginning. Saying he doesn't do well in big games is pretty false.. He beat Texas and was close to beating OU. He made some big time throws.

I believe he played in a pro style offense either his soph or junior year also

vCash
    I pretty much have what Homer has on him. I'm a little more optimistic as far as his future. I think he can become a very good QB. A lot has to go his way though. I like a lot of his attributes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post

Are you serious? Clemson ring a bell?

vCash
    I think he's the best QB in the class. Not convinced he'll come in and dominate, but I'd say definite top 10 potential. Maybe Tony Romo-ish without all the "OH GOD WHY DID YOU THROW THAT" moments.

vCash
    Arizona needs to get him. He would light up that offense with Fitz

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WVpatsfan View Post
    Are you serious? Clemson ring a bell?
    you wanna judge him strictly on this year go ahead....ive seen less of him this year than the 3 prior.

He put up gawdy numbers against bad teams and bad defenses and that trend continued this year. Go look at the Big East teams he dominated

Marshall
    Baylor
    James Madison

Connecticut
    Norfolk State

so on and so on....and dont bring up clemson his 1 bowl win...hes 1-2 cuz he lost his first two bowl games and hes about to lose his third on wednesday GO CUSE....bout to spoil the **** out his season like last year

the fact that nassib is considered a top 2-3 round qb shows how weak the class is, he has his good points i never thought ed even play in the nfl he throws a good amount of picks he gets jittery at times he makes bad decisions when frustrated....he has a ton of positives and a ton of negatives....i love cuse i wouldnt want him in the nfl

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    Pat White version 2.0 lol jk but this guy wouldnt have gone in the first round last year...this year hes a number 1 pick?

Let's go Bucs

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast