Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsforever View Post
    Team player for sure.
    Yeah seriously man. You didn't get the start because the coaches liked what they saw from McElroy more than you, so you refuse to play. That doesn't sound like something a team player would do.

Whatever, not like it matters. He's gone anyway.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by infernoscurse View Post
    not wanting him on the jets and not liking him are 2 different things
    Exactly.

Write me down for both of those. I don't like him and I don't want him. I don't expect you to agree, like I said, just the way I feel.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by infernoscurse View Post
    to compare tebow to holmes is stupid, tebow as everone else is human and can have episodes of frustrations and make mistakes, but he still has multiple mistakes to reach holmes level, to get on him over 1 incident is the typical moron fan that out of their own frustration looks for any stupid thing to take it out on. this isnt justifying tebow if he did hold out but its just funny how useless things like this fits the right excuse for people to bash someone they dont like.
    I still don't know if this story is actually true, so I am still not condemning him for it. So hypothetically, if the story is true...

This wasn't an emotional outburst that could have made it an isolated incident. Even if he told them he didn't want to do the Wildcat out of anger on Tuesday, he had plenty of time to cool off and change his mind.

This was a calculated act of a petulant child who didn't get his way. Whatever his reason, it was the wrong thing to do.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Espn putting somethingout doesnt make it true.

If it is, why was he active for the game? Also should be fined a weeks wages (if its true)

vCash
    This is being reported from numerous places.

If it is true, then despite being misused by the organization all year, it was a rebellious but classless move.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by caņamin View Post
    Yep cat blame him.. They flat out lied to him..They'll go to hell for sure..they better beg for salvation.

ray:

How many hail mary's do they need to let him throw to get forgiveness?

vCash
    The Wildcat was flawed from day one because whether anyone wants to admit it or not, there wasn't ANYTHING the Jets were going to bring out that NFL teams haven't seen before.
    PSD's Muhammad Wilkerson!!!

vCash
    Glad he's leaving. Self-righteous prick. But I'd be pissed too if i was passed when im the second stringer. But still, low what he did.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsnQueens7 View Post
    Glad he's leaving. Self-righteous prick. But I'd be pissed too if i was passed when im the second stringer. But still, low what he did.
    I'm 34 years old.

I have worked for my living since I was 16.

I have been pissed off (in my own opinion quite rightly) plenty of times with work

Zero times I have told my boss I am not going to do what he asks cos I dont like it.

Guy has the right to be pissed off. He doesn't have the right to say he isnt going to do his job because he is pissed off but still take his $40K this week.

_

As I said, I dont necessarily believe it cos the media is saying it, but if its true he doesnt deserve to take home a wage for acting this way.

vCash
    If this is true, people should stop calling him a team first player. Tebow has every right to be pissed because he was passed over for a 3rd string QB with minimal game experience, where as he led the Broncos to the playoffs last year. Of course he is going to be upset, but I wouldn't have thought that he would basically say, "Screw You" to the organization and force himself out of the game. The reason I have trouble believing that this story is true, is because why dress him if he wasn't going to be used in the wildcat? He is wasting a roster spot by being dressed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    The Wildcat was flawed from day one because whether anyone wants to admit it or not, there wasn't ANYTHING the Jets were going to bring out that NFL teams haven't seen before.
    The Wildcat was flawed because Tim Tebow was running it. Colin Kaepernick seems to run it quite well, although I think it was a huge mistake for the 49ers to keep Alex Smith on the bench after cleared from his concussion, and have Kaepernick start full-time, rather than just running the wildcat.

Tim Tebow is S-L-O-W, and doesn't scare anyone in the passing game. Be that as it may - for him to throw a tantrum, and take himself out of the Wildcat Line-up Tuesday - even if he changed him mind on Friday and said he would do whatever - is lame because NO ONE IS ABOVE THE TEAM!

If he was misled, too bad. I think TREX were misled in thinking that he could play QB, and he still got his 4 million this year so, shut the heck up!

GO JETS!!!

vCash
    congrats Timmy on asserting yourself
    King Remembered In Time
    New Jersey Devils/Brooklyn Nets/New York Yankees/New York Jets

12/7/12 R.I.P Off-topic-forum amigo.

Want to be President of PSD? Post here to enroll. No skills needed!
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ction-Nominees

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYMETS2889 View Post
    are you serious? if any other player did this (i.e. santonio holmes) that player would be slammed as a cancer in the locker room and a selfish player like TO but since its tebow everyone will say "i dont blame him"

i 100% think this shows tebow's real personality he is incredibly selfish and should be embarrassed, the man is being paid 2.5 million dollars he should do what ever they tell him
    no where near the same...Santonio is a Diva who was handsomely rewarded...Tebow was lied to and abused for being a team player.

Way back in the stands, you can see my Wife holding my son on the ledge at his first Green and White scrimmage...circa 2013...aka "The Transformation" year into greatness! That's right Emryk...you saw the beginning stages of JETS Greatness first hand!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsnQueens7 View Post
    Yah...self righteous is an accurate description...the dude has Millions but still goes to piss poor Phillipines every year to help people and he is self-righteous

i want him off this team as much as anyone but i dont need to slam him. for once there is a legitimate honest person and people **** on him. There are people shooting innocent people daily, houses and cars getting robbed, players driving drunk at 4am and killing a man, QBs raping women in bathrooms, mad players cheating on wives and family, tons of NFL players arrested annually, and we feel the need to rip and dislike Tebow...sounds like society has their priorities straight.

Way back in the stands, you can see my Wife holding my son on the ledge at his first Green and White scrimmage...circa 2013...aka "The Transformation" year into greatness! That's right Emryk...you saw the beginning stages of JETS Greatness first hand!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange famous View Post
    I'm 34 years old.

I have worked for my living since I was 16.

I have been pissed off (in my own opinion quite rightly) plenty of times with work

Zero times I have told my boss I am not going to do what he asks cos I dont like it.

Guy has the right to be pissed off. He doesn't have the right to say he isnt going to do his job because he is pissed off but still take his $40K this week.

_

As I said, I dont necessarily believe it cos the media is saying it, but if its true he doesnt deserve to take home a wage for acting this way.
    Difference is you can leave whenever you want and you are not risking your body (most likely). Look, I am not even trying to defend him...I dont care...but the bottom line is he was lied too...and no ones really knows how bad...but by the looks of it I bet he got lied in a uber scumbag fashion - and while he could throw cats under the bus...he isnt

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast