Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Realistik84 View Post
    no where near the same...Santonio is a Diva who was handsomely rewarded...Tebow was lied to and abused for being a team player.
    Tebow is also hansomely rewarded for what he does.

Do you have a job?

If you do, you know that the job you have is never the job you expected. Yet you do what is asked of you because you are getting paid.

If you get passed over for a promotion that you think you should get, do you think you can refuse to do your job and still have a job tomorrow?

If you have a job, you know Tebow was dead wrong...assuming he really did what he's accused of.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Tebow is human.

The "all-forgiving" Jesus Christ, Tebow's role model, became frustrated and lost his temper in a temple that turned into a flea market -- or something like that. The Christians I know hold themselves to a high standard, but also recognize they are far far from perfect. Tebow should not be getting grief for being "fake" as I have heard some call him.

Tebow is a classic example of fans building up a person too high, and then relishing tearing him down. I never liked his chances as an NFL QB like many, but the hate he gets is ridiculous. Fortunately no one has gone as far as to suggest crucifixion. So relieved.
    Last edited by Dugmet; 12-26-2012 at 08:52 AM.
    "The 90 wins is about challenge. It's about changing the conversation. It's about framing questions for ourselves as to how we get there. So I stand by the notion that we need to get better, and in doing so we need to set concrete goals for ourselves so that we have sort of specific conversations among ourselves about how we're going to get there." -- Mr. Alderson

vCash
    He was such a waste of draft picks SMFH, Whoever's idea it was to trade for this guy needs to be fired Pronto

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MLB2K10King View Post
    He was such a waste of draft picks SMFH, Whoever's idea it was to trade for this guy needs to be fired Pronto
    You can't fire an owner.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    You can't fire an owner.
    Then we impeach him!
    'Cause my life is dope, and I do dope shi*

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greet View Post
    Then we impeach him!
    Ummm, I don't think you know what that word means.

-Sun Tzu

vCash
    Looks like Tebow never asked out and I believe him..

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- Tim Tebow won't get mad if you call him a bad quarterback. But call him a bad teammate, and that draws his ire.

Concerned about preserving his squeaky-clean reputation as a team player, Tebow lashed out at critics Wednesday, insisting he never told coach Rex Ryan he wanted out of the New York Jets' Wildcat package.

Tebow said he was so upset with the perception he quit on the team that it dampened his Christmas.

"For people to not know the situation ...

Read full story

http://espn.go.com/newyork/conversat...-asked-wildcat
    Last edited by caņamin; 12-26-2012 at 07:50 PM.

!Tank the season for Bridgewater!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by caņamin View Post
    Looks like Tebow never asked out and I believe him..

http://espn.go.com/newyork/conversat...-asked-wildcat
    I don't know if I believe him. I expected him to do damage control, and Rex isn't the type to throw his players under the bus.

However, until a source actually comes forward and proves he asked out, it's pure speculation. I'm so sick of this un-named source bull **** with the Jets.

-Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    Tebow is human.

The "all-forgiving" Jesus Christ, Tebow's role model, became frustrated and lost his temper in a temple that turned into a flea market -- or something like that. The Christians I know hold themselves to a high standard, but also recognize they are far far from perfect. Tebow should not be getting grief for being "fake" as I have heard some call him.

Tebow is a classic example of fans building up a person too high, and then relishing tearing him down. I never liked his chances as an NFL QB like many, but the hate he gets is ridiculous. Fortunately no one has gone as far as to suggest crucifixion. So relieved.

Thanks for bringing sanity here. He's a person like everyone else who will make mistakes and god forbid, he be a little selfish - no one ever heard of a selfish QB wanting to play, right? Come on people. He's just a kid. Get over yourselves. If he wasn't competitive in his line of work, something would definitely be wrong.

vCash
    I think the media are a bunch of douches and they probably made the story up, citing unnamed sources. How could anyone prove that an unnamed source actually said this? I just dont trust any of these reporters who are just trying to make headlines.

vCash
    Matt Leinart was lied to in Oakland. How could the backup QB not play? How can you treat a Heisman winner and National Championship winner like this?

http://bostonherald.com/sports/patri...art_qb_raiders

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsforever View Post
    Matt Leinart was lied to in Oakland. How could the backup QB not play? How can you treat a Heisman winner and National Championship winner like this?

http://bostonherald.com/sports/patri...art_qb_raiders
    I think the lesson here is that left handed QB's don't deserve to be told the truth. Mystery solved.

-Sun Tzu

vCash
    The media in NY is bent on destroying the team in any way possible. Has anyone counted the number of unsubstantiated statements "created" by the media since Tebow arrived alone? The people in general allow for these lies to continue because they love the sensationalist journalism that exists today. And they LOVE to harshly judge others which is why we have the shows on TV today. They should be taken to court for slander and stopped from continuing IMO. This is another example. No quote was used, no validation from Tebow, not even your typical "taken out of context" was in play here. Just simply another made up story. And people accept this. That's dangerous.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    vCash
    Seriously, Tebow has been pulling himself his whole life. He's the only one allowed to do it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Seriously, Tebow has been pulling himself his whole life. He's the only one allowed to do it.
    Whatever could you mean?

-Sun Tzu

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123