Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 212
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,020
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by c_reinert View Post
    Ok, I give up, can't tell if this thread is for real or a joke...

    If its sarcasm/trolling: hilarious

    If its serious: Top QBs don't have 5int games, much less multiples. And how can he be underrated when people have speculated in the past that he was a top 5 QB? If anything he'd be overrated because he didn't live up to it
    He is a 6-8 QB but People always throw Eli/Ryan/Flacco in front of him and he is better...Its serious because he is underrated and frankly that good...You say top QBs do not have 5 interception games...

    Ryan just tossed 5 interceptions in a game
    I think P Manning has done it as well.
    Brees just did it as well

    I guess that takes a shat on your theory that top QBs do not throw 5 interceptions in a game
    1. He's not top 6-8
    2. Ryan isn't a top QB
    3. Romo isn't even in the same ballpark as Bree's and Manning, Yes you got me for using an expressions, good players have bad days, point in Romo has way too many BS days to be considered elite
    PSD's c_reinert

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    68,818
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by c_reinert View Post
    1. He's not top 6-8
    2. Ryan isn't a top QB
    3. Romo isn't even in the same ballpark as Bree's and Manning, Yes you got me for using an expressions, good players have bad days, point in Romo has way too many BS days to be considered elite
    When have I ever said and actually seriously meant he is elite??? I never put him on Brees/Pmanning level...Ever

    Elite to me is the best in the business by a wide margin....That is Rodgers/Brady/PManning/Brees


    The next tier would be Ben/Romo/Eli/Ryan/Rivers/Flacco....The Jury is out on Wilson/RG3 because its 1 year...Tell me how the heck he is not 6-8...Just more logs for the fire to show just how underrated he is.

    What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    68,818
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by #1 Romo fan View Post
    Wow. I didn't know someone loves Romo just as much as me, but MTM is becoming a Romosexual.
    I take this as a compliment.

    Greatness is easy to fall in love with

    What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,020
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by c_reinert View Post
    1. He's not top 6-8
    2. Ryan isn't a top QB
    3. Romo isn't even in the same ballpark as Bree's and Manning, Yes you got me for using an expressions, good players have bad days, point in Romo has way too many BS days to be considered elite
    When have I ever said and actually seriously meant he is elite??? I never put him on Brees/Pmanning level...Ever

    Elite to me is the best in the business by a wide margin....That is Rodgers/Brady/PManning/Brees


    The next tier would be Ben/Romo/Eli/Ryan/Rivers/Flacco....The Jury is out on Wilson/RG3 because its 1 year...Tell me how the heck he is not 6-8...Just more logs for the fire to show just how underrated he is.
    How is Ben not elite? And how is he more underrated if he's not in that tier and its universally accepted he's not in that tier?

    And he's not 6-8 because there's over 8 QBs in the NFL better than him.

    No brainers:

    Manning
    Brady
    Bree's
    Rogers
    Ben
    Eli
    Stafford
    Luck
    Cutler
    Schaub

    Arguably better / about the same:

    Flacco
    Ryan
    Rivers
    Dalton
    Palmer
    PSD's c_reinert

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Left
    Posts
    13,530
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by c_reinert View Post
    How is Ben not elite?
    Schaub got chosen over him for the Pro Bowl............

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,020
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by c_reinert View Post
    How is Ben not elite?
    Schaub got chosen over him for the Pro Bowl............
    He missed half the season. And Schaub played for a team with one of the best records.
    PSD's c_reinert

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Arvada, Colorado
    Posts
    17,609
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by #1 Romo fan View Post
    Wow. I didn't know someone loves Romo just as much as me, but MTM is becoming a Romosexual.
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    68,818
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by c_reinert View Post
    How is Ben not elite? And how is he more underrated if he's not in that tier and its universally accepted he's not in that tier?

    And he's not 6-8 because there's over 8 QBs in the NFL better than him.

    No brainers:

    Manning
    Brady
    Bree's
    Rogers
    Ben
    Eli
    Stafford
    Luck
    Cutler
    Schaub

    Arguably better / about the same:

    Flacco
    Ryan
    Rivers
    Dalton
    Palmer
    Holy ****ing **** you have luck better but not RG3...You have cutler and Shaub and stafford better lmfao.... You are so adorable....Ben is a top 5 QB....I do not have him on the same level as those top 4 guys...I consider those 4 the cream of the crop....There is no point arguing because well look at your list.....Lol adorable.

    What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,402
    vCash
    1500
    The word "great" is thrown around wayyyyyyyyyyyy to often. Romo IS top 7-9...Full body of work? Give me the GREAT qb's (Rodgers/Brady/Manning/Brees), and the very good qb's (Ben/Eli) before romo. Romo is in tier #3 with Rivers imo.
    Last edited by Bos_Sports4Life; 12-30-2012 at 01:40 AM.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Left
    Posts
    13,530
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by c_reinert View Post
    He missed half the season. And Schaub played for a team with one of the best records.
    He missed 3 games............................................. ...............

    So you would give Sanchez the Pro Bowl nod if the Jets went 13-3 for the number 1 seed in the AFC?

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    St. Simon's Island
    Posts
    6,660
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    He should also be up there for MVP to be brutally honest...He wont win it but which player besides AP/Rodgers have done more with less? Watch that Oline block and see what he goes through and Enjoy the amazing that is Tony ****ing Romo
    ha.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Diego, California, United States
    Posts
    7,223
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by c_reinert View Post
    How is Ben not elite? And how is he more underrated if he's not in that tier and its universally accepted he's not in that tier?

    And he's not 6-8 because there's over 8 QBs in the NFL better than him.

    No brainers:

    Manning
    Brady
    Bree's
    Rogers
    Ben
    Eli
    Stafford
    Luck
    Cutler
    Schaub

    Arguably better / about the same:

    Flacco
    Ryan
    Rivers
    Dalton
    Palmer
    Eagles homer.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    42,300
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by WadeKobe View Post
    Eagles homer.
    Not really.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

    To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Diego, California, United States
    Posts
    7,223
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Not really.
    Yes, really. There is no way to make a case for his post other than that he hates a rival QB. That's all.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    42,300
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by WadeKobe View Post
    Yes, really. There is no way to make a case for his post other than that he hates a rival QB. That's all.
    Rooms not a top 5 QB though, nor is he top 7-8.

    There's 10 QBs that I'm sure many would take over him.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

    To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •