Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Romo played Amazing last week but the Cowboys lost....It was a big game.....Yet its always Romo cant win a big game but not the cowboys....Interesting huh?

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post

Was Waiting for you to respond to that.... How did Romo play in that loss?

You will respond with Amazing

I will then Respond with -Evaluating an Individual by Wins/Losses is well Dumb

Do you see the point?
    to be honest his stat line was more amazing than his actual play. Room and Dez made two big 58 yard plays and we had a nice drive to open the 2nd half (3points). Other than that he was meh. He picked up a lot of garbage stats on the saints prevent d when we were down 14 with 3 min left. those 2 58 yard plays with Dez he put us in that position just to even Ty the game at the end. As soon as we got the ball in OT he made a bad decision on 3rd down and threw it into coverage the saints got the ball and won the game

I'll give him props on the comeback and on the 0 turnovers. Besides those 2 58 yard plays and him picking up garbage stats on a prevent defense he was pretty ineffective throughout the game but hey whatever works I just don't want turnover romo to show up on Sunday

His stat line was more impressive than his actual play vs the saints

First Sim League Title!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Riveramk2 View Post
    to be honest his stat line was more amazing than his actual play. Room and Dez made two big 58 yard plays and we had a nice drive to open the 2nd half (3points). Other than that he was meh. He picked up a lot of garbage stats on the saints prevent d when we were down 14 with 3 min left. those 2 58 yard plays with Dez he put us in that position just to even Ty the game at the end. As soon as we got the ball in OT he made a bad decision on 3rd down and threw it into coverage the saints got the ball and won the game

I'll give him props on the comeback and on the 0 turnovers. Besides those 2 58 yard plays and him picking up garbage stats on a prevent defense he was pretty ineffective throughout the game but hey whatever works I just don't want turnover romo to show up on Sunday

His stat line was more impressive than his actual play vs the saints
    His stats were better than his play slightly but he was far from the reason they lost and with dez were the only reasons they were in the game when you factor in just how bad that Oline is and how bad that defense has been. Romo played poor early in the year but he has been lights out the 2nd half of the season....He has been fantastic and outside of maybe Rodgers/PManning I am not sure there is another QB that could have succeeded the way he has with that same Oline these past few weeks....He is running for his life every play.

vCash
    The way that defense is playing Romo has to be amazing for the Cowboys to win tomorrow....That is why they have no shot even if they make the playoffs..... When guys like Rodgers/Eli/PManning won their superbowls it was because their defense got great at the right time.....Romo will not have that luxury because I am not sure that cowboys Defense was as good as they were ever said to be.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xbkfdsai View Post
    http://Mlink.in/Az ---

free shipping
    competitive price
    any size available
    accept the paypal

Air jordan(1-24)shoes $33

Nike shox(R4,NZ,OZ,TL1,TL 2,TL3) $35

Handbags(Coach lv fendi d&g) $35

Tshirts (ed hardy,lacoste) $16

Jean(True Religion,ed hardy,coogi) $30

Sunglasses(Oakey, coach,gucci,Armaini) $16

New era cap $15

Bikini (Ed hardy) $25

--- http://ppt.cc/T2tf

fashion ugg boots

5991 Bailey Button Kids Chocolate UGG Boots
    Get this **** out of my thread

vCash

Underrated and unappreciated

I never said the reason why we lost was because of romo he's far from the reason why we lost I just said he had a meh game his numbers looked a lot better than his actual play in the game so your rambling about stuff I never even said........like always

And our D is normally pretty good but our D has been desimated by injuries. But it's football injuries happen

First Sim League Title!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Tony Romo.... People are finally starting to see what I have seen for years....The guy is a monster and has consistently been great year after year yet he gets next to no respect because of the myth that is clutch. Look at today's game as just another example...He was Spectacular and the Cowboys lost... This is an example of why being clutch just does not matter because no matter how great you play in one area of the game there are many other areas of the game that need to step up as well.

Tony Romo has been one of the most underrated QBs his entire career and has been dumped on because of the team he plays on and people over look just how great he is and not just divisional rivals/fanbases and or media but Dallas Cowboys fans themselves have crushed this guy for years and they as well need to start understanding what they have at that position.

Tony Romo you are incredible
    Great post!

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    As a Pats fan I could say Talib is either unappreciated or underrated not strictly because of his covering ability, but because he's changed the dynamic of our Defense. He allows our Defense to become more aggressive and our Coaches trust our D by opening up the playbook.
    Rookie still moved the chains despite seeing this every snap.

vCash
    If Romo was as good as Eli MTM wouldn't have to use silly threads like this to spout all this nonsense.

OK Nick, you see that over there? That's what used to be of our playoff chances.

My name is Mark Sanchez. I am here to screw you over.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    If Romo was as good as Eli MTM wouldn't have to use silly threads like this to spout all this nonsense.
    Threads like these I spew to help educate the people who need to better understand the sport..... Was Eli as good as Romo this year? Nope....How about last? Nope. This isn't about Eli but Romo...The Fact that Romo has played at a high level almost every year of his career but never really got the credit he has deserved is why a thread like this is Just. The fact that you think Eli is better further proves my overall Underrated point of view. I am giving Romo the credit he deserves while trying to help people like you my good sir.

vCash
    There's no Romo in Elite silly, but there is an Eli.

OK Nick, you see that over there? That's what used to be of our playoff chances.

My name is Mark Sanchez. I am here to screw you over.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    There's no Romo in Elite silly, but there is an Eli.
    Too bad he's not actually elite
    Rookie still moved the chains despite seeing this every snap.

vCash

Underrated and unappreciated

Ok, I give up, can't tell if this thread is for real or a joke...

If its sarcasm/trolling: hilarious

If its serious: Top QBs don't have 5int games, much less multiples. And how can he be underrated when people have speculated in the past that he was a top 5 QB? If anything he'd be overrated because he didn't live up to it
    PSD's c_reinert

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by c_reinert View Post
    Ok, I give up, can't tell if this thread is for real or a joke...

If its sarcasm/trolling: hilarious

If its serious: Top QBs don't have 5int games, much less multiples. And how can he be underrated when people have speculated in the past that he was a top 5 QB? If anything he'd be overrated because he didn't live up to it
    He is a 6-8 QB but People always throw Eli/Ryan/Flacco in front of him and he is better...Its serious because he is underrated and frankly that good...You say top QBs do not have 5 interception games...

Ryan just tossed 5 interceptions in a game
    I think P Manning has done it as well.
    Brees just did it as well

I guess that takes a shat on your theory that top QBs do not throw 5 interceptions in a game

vCash
    Wow. I didn't know someone loves Romo just as much as me, but MTM is becoming a Romosexual.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast