Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Chris Clemons.

vCash
    Bumping this for tomorrow after Romo continues to lay down the Hammer. We will have great discussions in here about the amazing that is the Romo.

30-40 450 yards 4TDs 0Int will be his line tomorrow....Its already written in stone.

A Song dedicated to the Romo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-WHW-QNswE

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Hmm i have never seen Romo really bashed by National Media besides Stephen A. Smith most blame Jerry Jones.

vCash
    Romo has elite talent. He just needs to get over the slump. He hasn't been a great leader and has faltered in big moments. I know his team has ****ed up in big moments too. But honestly, can you see a Tom Brady led team getting clobbered on 44-6 in week 17 in a battle for a playoff spot? Hell no. No elite quarterback lets that happen.

If Romo gets over the **** ups and can get his super bowl caliber team to a super bowl then I will call him elite. Until then he's just like Rivers. So much talent but nothing else.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    Hmm i have never seen Romo really bashed by National Media besides Stephen A. Smith most blame Jerry Jones.
    Its not about being bashed but the fact that every year people are praised in front of him that are not better than him...Eli/Vick/Ryan/Flacco and on down the list. Ryan has taken that big stride this year but romo never gets the credit he deserves....Its always he has all these weapons and chokes in big moments.... While with other QBs they always get the benefit of the doubt or the excuses made about them. Tony Romo even with the Superb year last year was talked about before this season started as being traded or moved on from along with rivers. Its always about him not getting the Job done and not the team.

If Romo throws up a perfect game tomorrow on top of leading his team to must win games the last couple of weeks it will all be forgotten as soon as he loses and that logic is lost for every other QB that does the same. Honestly Romo and the Cowboys could make it to the superbowl but if they do not win it he will be known as the choker once again. The way this guy has been put under a microscope his entire career and picked apart even though he has been great throughout is a monster of a joke.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 12-29-2012 at 06:53 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hail2skins4life View Post
    Romo has elite talent. He just needs to get over the slump. He hasn't been a great leader and has faltered in big moments. I know his team has ****ed up in big moments too. But honestly, can you see a Tom Brady led team getting clobbered on 44-6 in week 17 in a battle for a playoff spot? Hell no. No elite quarterback lets that happen.

If Romo gets over the **** ups and can get his super bowl caliber team to a super bowl then I will call him elite. Until then he's just like Rivers. So much talent but nothing else.
    Rodgers and the packers got shalacked by the Giants last year in the playoffs....Ryan and the falcons always get destroyed in the playoffs and PManning has let teams run all over him in the playoffs every year but 1.....Brady has been pretty meh in 2 straight superbowls as well. So your notion that Elite QBs do not get smacked around or falter in big situations is just wrong..... He does not need to get over the slump/hump....No QB can win a game by themselves....When it comes to the cowboys that is all anyone says about him but they never say the same about anyone else.

vCash
    Lots of blah.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Lots of blah.
    With a large amount of truth and a splash of amazing.

vCash

Underrated and unappreciated

MtM doesn't know the definition of underratted and under appreciated loool

This guy was thinking about 3 or 4 posters when making this thread without thinking about the national media which is bigger than PSD

First Sim League Title!

vCash
    Too bad Romo can't win the big game. I hope the Cowgirls get their *** stomped just like they did on Thanksgiving.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Riveramk2 View Post
    MtM doesn't know the definition of underratted and under appreciated loool

This guy was thinking about 3 or 4 posters when making this thread without thinking about the national media which is bigger than PSD
    Gotta start reading that football 101 book I sent you Fella....One day you can know as much as me

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tripleplay2007 View Post
    Too bad Romo can't win the big game. I hope the Cowgirls get their *** stomped just like they did on Thanksgiving.
    So last weeks must win game was not a "big game"?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post

Gotta start reading that football 101 book I sent you Fella....One day you can know as much as me
    Except you don't know anything and your just spouting out the mouth hoping your right

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post

So last weeks must win game was not a "big game"?
    Except we lost....

First Sim League Title!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Riveramk2 View Post
    Except you don't know anything and your just spouting out the mouth hoping your right

Except we lost....
    Was Waiting for you to respond to that.... How did Romo play in that loss?

You will respond with Amazing

I will then Respond with -Evaluating an Individual by Wins/Losses is well Dumb

Do you see the point?

vCash
    Every Game over the past 5 weeks have been must win games and are just as big as this game tomorrow because without a few of those games the cowboys would not be in yet another must win game....LOGIC

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast