Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticsfan2007 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy22 View Post
    Yes, can't spell eliminated without Eli.
    LMAO... good one.
    thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    This thread just isn't gonna die is it lol. Suck it up I will being laughing all the way to a packers superbowl and a fresh year from Romo next year.

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    This thread just isn't gonna die is it lol. Suck it up I will being laughing all the way to a packers superbowl and a fresh year from Romo next year.

vCash
    Can't win with Tony Romo period. So no he is not under anything.

The most under rated player in the NFL is Marshawn Lynch. Sure you hear about him, but dude's a beast and deserves more recognition.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Wishful thinking on a Packers Super Bowl.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy22 View Post
    Wishful thinking on a Packers Super Bowl.
    Alex Smith would win you guys a superbowl

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Romo, lulz.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Romo, lulz.
    You have the most annoying signature. The absolute worst I've ever seen.

Speaking on Romo, it seems the Cowboys define the meaning of stupidity year in and year out. That is defined by doing the same thing and expecting different results.
    Wouldn't you think they know what they have in Romo by now - that they cannot rely on him to shoulder the offense under duress? This might be because they don't have a football guy in charge at GM but instead a guy who's hobby it is to act as one. A real football guy would've fixed this problem long ago and reinforced the OLine for not only better protection but, here's the drum roll, a dedication towards a running game thereby placing less pressure on a guy known for not handling it well. They're halfway there with the drafting of very talented RB's, the problem is they don't use them in big games. Jerry may never learn that balance is paramount to winning big games in December.
    Bolster your OLine, use your RB's and use Romo sparingly and he'll be not only more effective, but less damaging. It's the elephant in the room that only he can't see. Blind, blind owner. It's ironic that the team he lost to has recently turned their fortunes completely around through the hiring (and freedom to do his job) of Bruce Allen. It's not too late to learn, Jerry. Look no further than the Redskins who had the other remaining "meddling" owner. He is the NFC East champion.

vCash
    I think it's because Romo plays for Jerry Jones and the Cowboys. He seems to be the most demanding owner in all of sports. And on top of that, everyone says that the Cowboys are America's team, so that's added pressure...

vCash
    The Amercia's Team thing has always been a joke and even more so since the Cowboys haven't done much since Aikman and Co. left. Dallas has really lost it's spotlight quite a bit. The last time they were really viewed as a threat was right before Romo was mishandling a simple FG snap.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Romo, lulz.
    Foles, not lulz?

Our QB > Yours

vCash
    that linebacker from the vikings
    The name is Amendola....

...Danny Amendola

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iam brett favre View Post
    Foles, not lulz?
    You always do this, as if the two relate, at all.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    More-Than-Most, teach me your ways. I will be to Bradford what you are to Romo. I will learn from the best, sensei.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast