Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 212
  1. #121
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,685
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Bigger than your Giants/Falcons prediction 2 weeks ago lol?

    Also I do not take back my words...The notion that this is a bigger game than the last 6 he has been amazing in is hilarious...of the last 6 games romo had 4 4th quarter come backs...That gets swept under the rug though and nothing short of a superbowl would have changed peoples minds....Had he won this game and the next 2 and made it to the superbowl and lost people would still be all over him...Romo was bad tonight but the cowboys as a group were terrible and that is what people seem to not get.
    I actually disagree. I think the media would love to prop up the QB of America's Team, if only for ratings, if only he'd give them a resaon to...

    But it won't happen. Ever. The Cowboys will never win it all in the Tony Romo era. And that's that. 1-7 career in elimination games is an undeniable trend.
    Last edited by Mr Haha; 12-31-2012 at 01:35 AM.

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    14,183
    vCash
    1500
    Romo is underrated...




    Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

    JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

    I'M NEVER WRONG



    FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Cool Ranch, NM
    Posts
    18,358
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    Romo is underrated...
    at choking.
    DUDA


    Quote Originally Posted by VendettaRed07 View Post
    noah is gonna be a beast man.

    with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Silverdale, Wa
    Posts
    8,392
    vCash
    1500
    Instead of posting the team's W/L record why not post his individual stats?
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

    I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com



    You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    14,183
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy22 View Post
    Instead of posting the team's W/L record why not post his individual stats?
    They arent good also, plus Romo is a notorious choker.




    Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

    JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

    I'M NEVER WRONG



    FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    31,947
    vCash
    1500
    Michael Crabtree. Proven he's a legit #1 WR this year. Very good blocker too.


    Slap Hands!

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,080
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekRE_3 View Post
    Michael Crabtree. Proven he's a legit #1 WR this year. Very good blocker too.
    When he was with Colin. He is a number 1 on the 49ers but thats about all I will give you.

    Underappreciated Bronco- Chris Harris-Legit number two cornerback

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    A small town called nunya god damn bidness
    Posts
    7,758
    vCash
    1500
    Steven Jackson by far. One of the most underrated players in HISTORY! He just joined, Thurman Thomas, Curtis Martin, Emmitt Smith, and Barry Sanders, as the only players in NFL history to rush for 1,000 yards in 8 straight seasons. SJax had never had an O-Line, never even been in the playoffs, while battling injuries, still maintaines to do this. And u problly won't hear about him on ESPN for accomplishing this feat. Either. Such a damn shame.

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Silverdale, Wa
    Posts
    8,392
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post
    When he was with Colin. He is a number 1 on the 49ers but thats about all I will give you.

    Underappreciated Bronco- Chris Harris-Legit number two cornerback
    Exactly why he's underrated, he just had 85 catches 1,105 yards 9 TDs season playing for a run first team.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

    I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com



    You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

  10. #130
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Diego, California, United States
    Posts
    7,199
    vCash
    1500
    You guys are ****ing laugh jobs. You wouldn't know the definition of choke of it bit you.

  11. #131
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Left
    Posts
    13,460
    vCash
    1500
    Devin McCourty has been great for the Pats.

    AP if he doesn't win MVP
    NBA Legion @MySportsLegion Jul 11

    Heat band-wagoners are officially leaving...the Heat twitter account has lost nearly 300,000 followers since LeBron's announcement.

  12. #132
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    42,196
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by WadeKobe View Post
    You guys are ****ing laugh jobs. You wouldn't know the definition of choke of it bit you.
    Still trying huh?
    All I do is hit. I even hit your mother once. Yep, hit it good.

  13. #133
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    14,183
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by WadeKobe View Post
    You guys are ****ing laugh jobs. You wouldn't know the definition of choke of it bit you.
    You mad brah? Did the team throw that pick or Romo?




    Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

    JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

    I'M NEVER WRONG



    FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

  14. #134
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    9,000
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    You mad brah? Did the team throw that pick or Romo?
    I think the media threw that pick
    Quarterback Class of 2004 1st Round starters

  15. #135
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    52,937
    vCash
    1500
    if Adrian Peterson doesnt win the MVP, he'll be both the bets back in the NFL and underrated
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

    1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals


Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •