Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Underrated and unappreciated

Tony Romo.... People are finally starting to see what I have seen for years....The guy is a monster and has consistently been great year after year yet he gets next to no respect because of the myth that is clutch. Look at today's game as just another example...He was Spectacular and the Cowboys lost... This is an example of why being clutch just does not matter because no matter how great you play in one area of the game there are many other areas of the game that need to step up as well.

Tony Romo has been one of the most underrated QBs his entire career and has been dumped on because of the team he plays on and people over look just how great he is and not just divisional rivals/fanbases and or media but Dallas Cowboys fans themselves have crushed this guy for years and they as well need to start understanding what they have at that position.

Tony Romo you are incredible

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    I knew without opening what this thread was.

OK Nick, you see that over there? That's what used to be of our playoff chances.

My name is Mark Sanchez. I am here to screw you over.

vCash
    Yes he is. People will point to a play or two and call him a choke artist, completely ignoring everything else.

vCash
    Romo groupie

vCash
    He should also be up there for MVP to be brutally honest...He wont win it but which player besides AP/Rodgers have done more with less? Watch that Oline block and see what he goes through and Enjoy the amazing that is Tony ****ing Romo

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    I think Jamaal Charles is very underrated and unappreciated by the NFL world...KC Fans love him to death..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MittyMitch View Post
    I think Jamaal Charles is very underrated and unappreciated by the NFL world...KC Fans love him to death..
    Definitely this for me. 1,500+ yards after his injury. Gets overshadowed by AP's season and his teams' futility but he's great.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    He should also be up there for MVP to be brutally honest...He wont win it but which player besides AP/Rodgers have done more with less? Watch that Oline block and see what he goes through and Enjoy the amazing that is Tony ****ing Romo
    Kirk Cousins.

vCash
    The guy has 2 #1 and elite TE to throw to. I like you MTM but you're sucking Romo balls too hard now.

vCash
    ha.

vCash
    Eli Manning.

vCash
    Delanie Walker.

Slap Hands!

vCash
    I guess Andrew Luck and RGIII should win since they're doing great with less

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    I guess Andrew Luck and RGIII should win since they're doing great with less
    Especially when part of the arguement is o line probs... Luck hasn't had a consistent o line all year.

Guess he is the goat
    Your perception of the obvious is OUTSTANDING!!!

vCash
    Dammit. No more Romo threads. We get it.

I was actually going to make a thread like this....for what I thought it was going to be.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast