Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dirk

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by asmarks18 View Post
    Speaking of him being married. When is she going to pop out a son already? We need a African American Dirk to lead our team in 20 years!
    Those wishing usually doesn't work out. Except for maybe the Barry clan, Dunleavy and Noah but his father played tennis so.... I highly doubt this will help us. Patrick Ewings son just got cut again a few days ago by a German club.

vCash
    it takes more than one generation to get back to a peak in a bloodline usually. Kobe's an exception but he was treated differently being sent to China and ****.

This is just through my observation tho. When one becomes super successfull in whatever, the sons are born into the success and dont learn the mental toughness it takes from going from bottom to top. And then they slack but THERE sons will make up for it.

vCash
    You're right about that. Most often it's like that.

Didn't he actually spend more time in Italy and isn't it said that he speaks the language fluently? What about China? Never heard about that before. That's news to me.

vCash
    Before the end of the season Dirk will be a beast in the paint offensively (Hakeem level).

vCash
    dirk has much left in his tank ! stay tuned
    and what makes me smile is without jumping and banging dirk earns 6 reb again. I will give him time and after the all star break he will give us a double double night in and out ! book it

Andrew Graham:
    "Dallas not a playoff team?? Dirk, Dwight and 13 Adam Morrisons would make the playoffs. "

What do the Mavs say???

vCash
    Wouldn't mind it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12