Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Thumbs down Get Rid of Corey Webster

The second half of this season he is playing like trash and is hurting the team more than helping it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DodgerLakerGMen View Post
    The second half of this season he is playing like trash and is hurting the team more than helping it.
    Webster = GOAT

Chill brah

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    And we could use the cap room he takes up.

vCash
    He's supposed to be a shut down corner but, to me, it just looks like he's shut down. Lately, everyone he covers just abuses the ***** out of him. Maybe this year we can draft and/or add free agents based on need and not best available.

vCash
    Not for nothing but I called this in training camp, when I was there watching I said he looked like he really lost a step.. Well looks like he lost 10 steps..

vCash
    We diff. Need to make some changes come next yr.

vCash
    one man can't be responsible for this team's all around failure.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BEASTINEAST View Post
    Two men...Killdrive and Fewell...and yes im overreacting...lol...

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    CWebb is better than this...its personal.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BEASTINEAST View Post
    That's right...it's also the D-Line not getting to quarterbacks anymore which forces C-Web and the other d-backs to have to chase their man around longer.

There are many problems beyond C-Web....our D-Line doesn't get to the quarterback anymore, we have only one starter now at Corner and one at safety and our linebackers are close to atrocious.

Then there are the offensive issues like a ridiculously permeable offensive line and awful play calling...

vCash
    With zero pressure up middle zero pressure from tuck and osi gone next year we have no room or need for Webster...we had some good times with Corey but its time for a younger hungry corner....Prince and Hosley and hopefully T2 is a good start 2 build around.

vCash

D line made c webb

The pressure the line put on qbs made cwebb great. I posted a thread earlier in the season that mooky should have been covering the ones. Cwebb should cover a 2 or slot reciever. Its not wise to believe T2 will be the same after his injuries and hosley is good but small. A db in draft or free agency would be wise. But if we do not regain our pass rush it might not even matter. Maybe switching to a cover 2 till we sort our secondary issues.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jdahigh View Post
    The pressure the line put on qbs made cwebb great. I posted a thread earlier in the season that mooky should have been covering the ones. Cwebb should cover a 2 or slot reciever. Its not wise to believe T2 will be the same after his injuries and hosley is good but small. A db in draft or free agency would be wise. But if we do not regain our pass rush it might not even matter. Maybe switching to a cover 2 till we sort our secondary issues.
    However JR gets it done is for him to figure out, but we need a shut down corner (can't rely on T2 at this stage), a DE to replace Osi who can pressure the QB AND tackle a running back, put JPP back where he belongs, trade Tuck, get a linebacker who can actually PLAY linebacker, and tighten up the O-Line.

Then, remind Eli that he's a great QB (seems like he has amnesia and thinks he's Alex Smith or Mark Sanchez), and dedicate some time to showing Cruz and Nicks how to catch again.

This would make us tremendously better than we are now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jdahigh View Post
    That's a crock of ****. C Web in 2008 was a top 5 CB, and should have been a pro bowler. He's a man/press corner and relys in his strength and ability to throw the receiver rhythm off to be affective. Never had speed to run with speedsters but had the strength to man handle them.

Losing Spags basically hurt him the most. Spags allowed him to play press man 90% of the game. C Web is a guy who need confidence to be affective. Remember when he first entered the league, he was getting toasted left and right and lost confidence and eventually his job. The play that got his confidence back was the INT return for a TD against the Bills. He played with swag and eventually helped us win a Super Bowl by shutting down Moss. He's not a zone and doesn't have the instincts to be affective as a one corner same with Prince. Fewel is the problem. Web has lost a step and fewel continues to leave him in a island by himself. You can tell Web has lost confidence. One thing Spags knew, web couldn't cover speed recievers so he never put him on them. Fewel doesn't get that.

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    We don't need to get rid of him we need to not set him on #1s anymore. Prince needs to step up as a top CB, T2 needs to recover, Hosley needs to step it up next year and Web will be a fine veteran depth guy to have around.

Should he be on the top 1 or 2 WRs? No, but if the young talent (and hopefully additions via draft or FA) man the top WRs, he's certainly a better depth guy than Tryon.

It's time to phase him out, not cut him out.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast