Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Minnesota/Los Angeles trade

Minnesota trades Kevin Love ($13.8 million, 4 years) and Brandon Roy ($5.1 million, 2 years) to the Los Angeles Clippers for Blake Griffin ($7.2 million, 6 years) and Caron Butler ($8 million, 2 years).
    Griffin is the best you're going to get back for Love, and Butler can also play shooting guard.
    Love returns to Los Angeles to get about 18 million passes from Chris Paul. Brandon Roy can slot in as a starter, while Jamal Crawford remains the sixth man and gets more minutes. Roy, cartilage or no cartilage, is also a good player to have in the clutch.

vCash
    I doubt Blake Griffin would ever be traded for anyone that isn't a bonafide superstar. He's the spark plug of the Clippers and makes their games quite exciting for the fans.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kobe4thewinbang View Post
    I doubt Blake Griffin would ever be traded for anyone that isn't a bonafide superstar. He's the spark plug of the Clippers and makes their games quite exciting for the fans.
    I figured people's criticism would be the other way around, since Love is already better than Griffin.

vCash
    Yeah, Love will get over his issues as team gets healthy and wins. Hell no to this.
    LINCOLN RAILSPLITTERS

Walt Frazier | Earl Monroe | James Worthy | Spencer Haywood | David Robinson
    Jermaine O'Neal