Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: If Lebeau is to retire who would you most prefer to replace him?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keith Butler

18 72.00%
  • Rex Ryan

3 12.00%
  • Raheem Morris

2 8.00%
  • Other (name them)

2 8.00%
Page 5 of 70 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Would really like to see Steelers bring in some Veterans who would take a pay cut to play for a contender. As many have stated Steven Jackson would be nice I was thinking of Shane Lechler from the raiders as well. Our special teams always seems to mess up at some point in the year and having a punter like Lechler would hopefully help us especially in pinning a team deep in their zone. Add a few players to our Defense and we could be looking fairly good next year. I feel we need veterans to add some leadership to our team. This is why I see the Steelers trying to keep keisel for his leadership and his strong play in the latter half of the year

vCash
    Also what do you think of bringing back Burress and/or signing Darrius Heyward-Bey to a one year contract if we lose Wallace? I mean a change of scenery may help him put, plus he reminds me of Wallace world class speed and no hands

vCash
    I know many disagree but we need Wallace especially if Haley leaves. He is more then speed, and still had a better year then brown with double the TDs and like 250 more yards on the same amount of catches.
    I see many guys being let go this is how I see the line up

Qb:
    Ben
    Vet backup
    5-7th rounder

Rb:
    Ball/Bell/pick
    Dwyer
    Rainey

FB:
    Will Johnson

Wr:
    Wallace (5 years 45 million)
    Brown
    Sanders
    JC

Te:
    Heath
    Paulson
    Pope

Lt:
    Starks (I want but prob won't be back)
    Gilbert

Lg:
    Foster (:vomit: )

C:
    Pouncey

Rg:
    Decastro

Rt:
    Adams

De:
    Kiesel (paycut)
    Hood
    Heyward

DT:
    McClendon
    Tamau

Olb:
    Worilds

ILB:
    Timmons
    Foote or Teo (if he falls)

Olb: Woodley

Cb:
    Ike ( paycut)
    Lewis
    J banks (jrm guy)
    Allen
    Brown

FS:
    RC
    Pick

SS:
    Troy (restructure)
    Pick or FA

K:
    Suisham

P:
    Butler

vCash
    No one I think would be opposed to Wallace coming back, it is just he has priced himself out of Pittsburgh there is no way he signs Steelers offer for 5 million per year. He is looking for 7+ million a year in a contract and someone will give it to him. Look for Jacksonville, Miami, Patriots, KC, Raiders, Colts, and Panthers to make Wallace an offer. I also believe there is a chance Lewis prices himself out of Pittsburgh as well

vCash
    Typical Steeler move they give AB 43 mill, Colon gets about 30. Then a guy like Jake Long becomes a FA.. Would much rather have 1 Jake Long at 73 mill, then Colon and AB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SenecaValley46 View Post
    Typical Steeler move they give AB 43 mill, Colon gets about 30. Then a guy like Jake Long becomes a FA.. Would much rather have 1 Jake Long at 73 mill, then Colon and AB
    So you think Long is worth that much with the decline in play and injuries of late?

I honestly can't tell if his play was a product of good player/bad team (aka picking up everyone elses slack) or if he's honestly declining. Just food for thought, with long MIA avg. 3.8 YPC and 4.4 without him. Not much but enough.
    DO NOT TRUST YOUR PETS TO NEMACOLIN WOODLANDS KENNEL

On 7/20/14 we took our Calla and Pebble for a stay while on vacation. On 7/21 Calla, who is diabetic, was given 10x her insulin dosage. She wasn't found until 12 hours after being overdosed. After a week and a half of suffering we made the tough decision to put her down because of brain damage and a lack of a quality of life. She was only 7 and her breed lives until their 20's. Over half of our beloved Calla's life was stolen from us.

vCash
    Bring back Ken!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Can't handle Yawktoberfest bruh!-

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    So you think Long is worth that much with the decline in play and injuries of late?

I honestly can't tell if his play was a product of good player/bad team (aka picking up everyone elses slack) or if he's honestly declining. Just food for thought, with long MIA avg. 3.8 YPC and 4.4 without him. Not much but enough.
    I dont think hes anywhere near as good as Joe Thomas if that means anything but i still think you cant argue that youd rather have him then AB and Colon

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hineswardfan View Post
    Bring back Ken!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That could be a good move, but that only happens if Haley gets a Head Coaching job.
    Let's go Steelers!

vCash
    Release- James Harrison, Brett Keisel and Willi Colon

Restructure- Woodly, Roethlisberger, Polamalu, Timmons, and clark

Sign. Keenan lewis, Mcclendon, Dwayne Bowe, Emmanuel Sanders

vCash
    With Haley being mentioned as a potential candidate for Arizona, we may need to fill that position. If so, I have to wonder if Whisenhunt would want to come back?
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbieSteve View Post
    JDM : Jumbo Dick Man

vCash
    Also, war, I don't see Lovie Smith stooping that low in the ranks. He'll get another HC job; he won't be a position coach.

vCash
    Early Mock Off-season:

re-sign Keenan Lewis
    sign Rey Maualuga
    sign Colt McCoy

re-sign all restricted free agents (Sanders, Dwyer, Redman, Sylvester, McLendon, Victorian)

Draft:

1.) Kenny Vaccaro, S, Texas or Mingo
    2.) Alex Okafor, OLB, Texas or Reid/McDonald
    3.) Monte Ball, RB, Wisconsin
    4.) Ray-Ray Armstrong, CB/S, Miami
    5.) Zeke Motta, S, Notre Dame
    6.) Kyle Long, OT, Oregon
    7.) Matt Scott, QB, Arizona

Vaccaro seems like he is going to be the top guy at safety and will probably move his value up into the mid-first round area. Really just depends on how they value Worilds. If they don't trust him I think they may go OLB. Also Spence/Sylvester the faith they have in those three will really change the draft.

Vaccaro, Motta and Armstrong would hopefully give you at least two future safeties and Armstrong is fast enough and has great size for a big corner at 6'4"

Ball and Dwyer would be a good one-two punch at running back

Kyle Long is falling in some mock draft because of only a little experience on the offensive side of the ball, but he'd be a good value in the sixth round

Scott played some really good games at QB for Arizona and would be a good project as the third string QB.

vCash
    If Haley leaves, Whiz coming back is a no brainer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelBlitz View Post
    Early Mock Off-season:

re-sign Keenan Lewis
    sign Rey Maualuga
    sign Colt McCoy

re-sign all restricted free agents (Sanders, Dwyer, Redman, Sylvester, McLendon, Victorian)

Draft:

1.) Kenny Vaccaro, S, Texas or Mingo
    2.) Alex Okafor, OLB, Texas or Reid/McDonald
    3.) Monte Ball, RB, Wisconsin
    4.) Ray-Ray Armstrong, CB/S, Miami
    5.) Zeke Motta, S, Notre Dame
    6.) Kyle Long, OT, Oregon
    7.) Matt Scott, QB, Arizona

Vaccaro seems like he is going to be the top guy at safety and will probably move his value up into the mid-first round area. Really just depends on how they value Worilds. If they don't trust him I think they may go OLB. Also Spence/Sylvester the faith they have in those three will really change the draft.

Vaccaro, Motta and Armstrong would hopefully give you at least two future safeties and Armstrong is fast enough and has great size for a big corner at 6'4"

Ball and Dwyer would be a good one-two punch at running back

Kyle Long is falling in some mock draft because of only a little experience on the offensive side of the ball, but he'd be a good value in the sixth round

Scott played some really good games at QB for Arizona and would be a good project as the third string QB.
    I would **** my pants in excitement if that happened.

Page 5 of 70 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast