Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: If Lebeau is to retire who would you most prefer to replace him?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keith Butler

    18 72.00%
  • Rex Ryan

    3 12.00%
  • Raheem Morris

    2 8.00%
  • Other (name them)

    2 8.00%
Page 5 of 70 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 1041
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Home and college dorm
    Posts
    701
    vCash
    1500
    Would really like to see Steelers bring in some Veterans who would take a pay cut to play for a contender. As many have stated Steven Jackson would be nice I was thinking of Shane Lechler from the raiders as well. Our special teams always seems to mess up at some point in the year and having a punter like Lechler would hopefully help us especially in pinning a team deep in their zone. Add a few players to our Defense and we could be looking fairly good next year. I feel we need veterans to add some leadership to our team. This is why I see the Steelers trying to keep keisel for his leadership and his strong play in the latter half of the year

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Home and college dorm
    Posts
    701
    vCash
    1500
    Also what do you think of bringing back Burress and/or signing Darrius Heyward-Bey to a one year contract if we lose Wallace? I mean a change of scenery may help him put, plus he reminds me of Wallace world class speed and no hands

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    54,276
    vCash
    1500
    I know many disagree but we need Wallace especially if Haley leaves. He is more then speed, and still had a better year then brown with double the TDs and like 250 more yards on the same amount of catches.
    I see many guys being let go this is how I see the line up

    Qb:
    Ben
    Vet backup
    5-7th rounder

    Rb:
    Ball/Bell/pick
    Dwyer
    Rainey

    FB:
    Will Johnson

    Wr:
    Wallace (5 years 45 million)
    Brown
    Sanders
    JC

    Te:
    Heath
    Paulson
    Pope

    Lt:
    Starks (I want but prob won't be back)
    Gilbert

    Lg:
    Foster (:vomit: )

    C:
    Pouncey

    Rg:
    Decastro

    Rt:
    Adams

    De:
    Kiesel (paycut)
    Hood
    Heyward

    DT:
    McClendon
    Tamau

    Olb:
    Worilds

    ILB:
    Timmons
    Foote or Teo (if he falls)

    Olb: Woodley

    Cb:
    Ike ( paycut)
    Lewis
    J banks (jrm guy)
    Allen
    Brown

    FS:
    RC
    Pick

    SS:
    Troy (restructure)
    Pick or FA

    K:
    Suisham

    P:
    Butler






  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Home and college dorm
    Posts
    701
    vCash
    1500
    No one I think would be opposed to Wallace coming back, it is just he has priced himself out of Pittsburgh there is no way he signs Steelers offer for 5 million per year. He is looking for 7+ million a year in a contract and someone will give it to him. Look for Jacksonville, Miami, Patriots, KC, Raiders, Colts, and Panthers to make Wallace an offer. I also believe there is a chance Lewis prices himself out of Pittsburgh as well

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    10,135
    vCash
    1500
    Typical Steeler move they give AB 43 mill, Colon gets about 30. Then a guy like Jake Long becomes a FA.. Would much rather have 1 Jake Long at 73 mill, then Colon and AB

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Lancaster, Pa
    Posts
    13,144
    vCash
    3425
    Quote Originally Posted by SenecaValley46 View Post
    Typical Steeler move they give AB 43 mill, Colon gets about 30. Then a guy like Jake Long becomes a FA.. Would much rather have 1 Jake Long at 73 mill, then Colon and AB
    So you think Long is worth that much with the decline in play and injuries of late?

    I honestly can't tell if his play was a product of good player/bad team (aka picking up everyone elses slack) or if he's honestly declining. Just food for thought, with long MIA avg. 3.8 YPC and 4.4 without him. Not much but enough.
    DO NOT TRUST YOUR PETS TO NEMACOLIN WOODLANDS KENNEL

    On 7/20/14 we took our Calla and Pebble for a stay while on vacation. On 7/21 Calla, who is diabetic, was given 10x her insulin dosage. She wasn't found until 12 hours after being overdosed. After a week and a half of suffering we made the tough decision to put her down because of brain damage and a lack of a quality of life. She was only 7 and her breed lives until their 20's. Over half of our beloved Calla's life was stolen from us.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Dayton, OH
    Posts
    5,527
    vCash
    1500
    Bring back Ken!!!!!!!!!!!!!



    -Can't handle Yawktoberfest bruh!-

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    10,135
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    So you think Long is worth that much with the decline in play and injuries of late?

    I honestly can't tell if his play was a product of good player/bad team (aka picking up everyone elses slack) or if he's honestly declining. Just food for thought, with long MIA avg. 3.8 YPC and 4.4 without him. Not much but enough.
    I dont think hes anywhere near as good as Joe Thomas if that means anything but i still think you cant argue that youd rather have him then AB and Colon

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    949
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by hineswardfan View Post
    Bring back Ken!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That could be a good move, but that only happens if Haley gets a Head Coaching job.
    Let's go Steelers!

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1
    vCash
    1500
    Release- James Harrison, Brett Keisel and Willi Colon

    Restructure- Woodly, Roethlisberger, Polamalu, Timmons, and clark

    Sign. Keenan lewis, Mcclendon, Dwayne Bowe, Emmanuel Sanders

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    5,470
    vCash
    1500
    With Haley being mentioned as a potential candidate for Arizona, we may need to fill that position. If so, I have to wonder if Whisenhunt would want to come back?
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbieSteve View Post
    JDM : Jumbo Dick Man

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    5,470
    vCash
    1500
    Also, war, I don't see Lovie Smith stooping that low in the ranks. He'll get another HC job; he won't be a position coach.
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbieSteve View Post
    JDM : Jumbo Dick Man

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    http://steelersblitz.com
    Posts
    1,294
    vCash
    1500
    Early Mock Off-season:

    re-sign Keenan Lewis
    sign Rey Maualuga
    sign Colt McCoy

    re-sign all restricted free agents (Sanders, Dwyer, Redman, Sylvester, McLendon, Victorian)

    Draft:

    1.) Kenny Vaccaro, S, Texas or Mingo
    2.) Alex Okafor, OLB, Texas or Reid/McDonald
    3.) Monte Ball, RB, Wisconsin
    4.) Ray-Ray Armstrong, CB/S, Miami
    5.) Zeke Motta, S, Notre Dame
    6.) Kyle Long, OT, Oregon
    7.) Matt Scott, QB, Arizona

    Vaccaro seems like he is going to be the top guy at safety and will probably move his value up into the mid-first round area. Really just depends on how they value Worilds. If they don't trust him I think they may go OLB. Also Spence/Sylvester the faith they have in those three will really change the draft.

    Vaccaro, Motta and Armstrong would hopefully give you at least two future safeties and Armstrong is fast enough and has great size for a big corner at 6'4"

    Ball and Dwyer would be a good one-two punch at running back

    Kyle Long is falling in some mock draft because of only a little experience on the offensive side of the ball, but he'd be a good value in the sixth round

    Scott played some really good games at QB for Arizona and would be a good project as the third string QB.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    St Louis
    Posts
    17,473
    vCash
    1500
    If Haley leaves, Whiz coming back is a no brainer

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    5,470
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelBlitz View Post
    Early Mock Off-season:

    re-sign Keenan Lewis
    sign Rey Maualuga
    sign Colt McCoy

    re-sign all restricted free agents (Sanders, Dwyer, Redman, Sylvester, McLendon, Victorian)

    Draft:

    1.) Kenny Vaccaro, S, Texas or Mingo
    2.) Alex Okafor, OLB, Texas or Reid/McDonald
    3.) Monte Ball, RB, Wisconsin
    4.) Ray-Ray Armstrong, CB/S, Miami
    5.) Zeke Motta, S, Notre Dame
    6.) Kyle Long, OT, Oregon
    7.) Matt Scott, QB, Arizona

    Vaccaro seems like he is going to be the top guy at safety and will probably move his value up into the mid-first round area. Really just depends on how they value Worilds. If they don't trust him I think they may go OLB. Also Spence/Sylvester the faith they have in those three will really change the draft.

    Vaccaro, Motta and Armstrong would hopefully give you at least two future safeties and Armstrong is fast enough and has great size for a big corner at 6'4"

    Ball and Dwyer would be a good one-two punch at running back

    Kyle Long is falling in some mock draft because of only a little experience on the offensive side of the ball, but he'd be a good value in the sixth round

    Scott played some really good games at QB for Arizona and would be a good project as the third string QB.
    I would **** my pants in excitement if that happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbieSteve View Post
    JDM : Jumbo Dick Man

Page 5 of 70 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •