Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: If Lebeau is to retire who would you most prefer to replace him?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keith Butler

18 72.00%
  • Rex Ryan

3 12.00%
  • Raheem Morris

2 8.00%
  • Other (name them)

2 8.00%
Page 12 of 70 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    vCash
    If ravens win we riot

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Polamalu43322 View Post
    How can you call yourself a Steeler fan, when your cheering for Baltimore? **** that ****.... I don't care who the **** you like on that team, regardless if it is Lewis or Reed. If you bleed black n gold, than no, you don't cheer for your biggest rival. Idc who wins it for the AFC, anyone but the RatFags. "inspirational Lewis", there isn't anything I'd like more to see Lewis retire and Flacco go home.
    This. Well said.

vCash
    Not cheering for Baltimore. I'm cheering for the best middle linebacker of all time. You only see a player like him once in a lifetime. And lets not bring murder and what not into this when our some of our own players have had there share of problems.

vCash
    If anybody deserves to go out on top how about the great Tony Gonzalez. It would be great to finally see him get a ring.
    Follow Me On Twitter: @battling_bucs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by burgh_fan66 View Post
    If anybody deserves to go out on top how about the great Tony Gonzalez. It would be great to finally see him get a ring.
    I wouldn't mind that

vCash
    told all you guys that Houston would do nothing this year and was completely overrated and to have my back against their PSD fan base when i predicted theyd lose to the Patsin the regular and post season and no one did

vCash
    1. We're out at this point. Why do you care whether the Ravens win or not? If they win, so what? Lewis and Reed go out on top, and Flacco gets ridiculously overpaid, crippling their cap situation for years to come.

2. Why the Brady hate? ... besides the fact that he's won a few Super Bowls and has a supermodel wife, that is. Before you say "Spygate", Brady had nothing to do with that -- that was the coaches. If you're going to hate out of jealousy, recognize it and rise above it -- by hating Brady, we're not any better than the people who Roethlisberger for no reason other than jealousy. We're better than that.

3. Houston's not a bad team. They did roughly as well as anyone should have expected them to do -- solid record, division leader, one playoff win, but they're not an elite AFC team yet.

I just don't get the hate. We're out, let the chips fall where they may at this point. If Lewis and Reed go out on top, good for them. If the Patriots add another Lombardi, good for them. If the 49ers tie us for most Super Bowls, good for them. If the Falcons continue to overcome their past playoff blunders and Matt Ryan propels himself into the "elite" discussion, good for them. I don't see any reason to hate -- none of it directly affects us. We had our chances and we blew them this year. Next year, we need to step it up.

vCash
    ^
    Just to respond to your first point about the Ravens, it'll be annoying to hear Ravens fans and the media bragging. After we won the Super Bowl in 2009, all you heard was "Well, that was their peak, now it's the Ravens' turn." Know what happened with that? We got back to the Super Bowl two years later, beating the Ravens twice on the way. They keep saying "It's the Ravens' turn!" every year. Roethlisberger is 6-2 since 2008 when the Ravens were supposed to "take over the division." That's not the record of a team ready to move past us. But, if they win the Super Bowl, everyone will say "We TOLD you it was the Ravens' turn!" Well, yeah, if you roll a die and say it'll land on 3 enough times, eventually it'll land on 3 and you'll be right. Ignoring how many times you were wrong is just obnoxious.

It'll just be really annoying to hear all that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ring91013144043 View Post
    ^
    Just to respond to your first point about the Ravens, it'll be annoying to hear Ravens fans and the media bragging. After we won the Super Bowl in 2009, all you heard was "Well, that was their peak, now it's the Ravens' turn." Know what happened with that? We got back to the Super Bowl two years later, beating the Ravens twice on the way. They keep saying "It's the Ravens' turn!" every year. Roethlisberger is 6-2 since 2008 when the Ravens were supposed to "take over the division." That's not the record of a team ready to move past us. But, if they win the Super Bowl, everyone will say "We TOLD you it was the Ravens' turn!" Well, yeah, if you roll a die and say it'll land on 3 enough times, eventually it'll land on 3 and you'll be right. Ignoring how many times you were wrong is just obnoxious.

It'll just be really annoying to hear all that.
    That's when you respond: "Good for the Ravens. Well, that was their peak, now it's the Steelers' turn." That's if you don't think they'll be reasonable enough if you were to call them out for their Broken Watch Syndrome (TM).

vCash
    FO better get their heads out of their ***** this offseason.. too many mental lapses out of them recently. Cant get over they handed extensions to Kemo and Colon and we have had to bite that money...

vCash
    hate the Ravens, hate the pats. I don't mind the 9ers or falcons. I want pats to beat Ravens and Pats to lose to whoever in the SB. If niners tie us for SB wins, who cares they are not in our division so we don't have to hear that. It would be nice for falcons to win though.
    Aside from that, what do you guys think of Flacco?
    Is he the real deal?
    Ryan Clark Stats:
    Tackles: 91 INT:2 FF:2 PDEF: 7

vCash
    I can't stand Brady after he beat us so many times when we were close to getting back to the Super Bowl. I don't want him to get his fourth Super Bowl win. I'm fine with either NFC team winning, but the Ravens reaching the Super Bowl and even winning could hurt them a lot.

Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, McKinnie, Pollard, Birk could all choose to go out on top and retire

Flacco's new contract number would shoot way up

Plus the Ravens draft pick continues to fall.

I could care less about Ravens fans because who cares what they say. I can understand it if you live in Baltimore, but them winning only hurts their future which helps the Steelers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by N.E.PanthersFan View Post
    That's when you respond: "Good for the Ravens. Well, that was their peak, now it's the Steelers' turn." That's if you don't think they'll be reasonable enough if you were to call them out for their Broken Watch Syndrome (TM).
    This is what's annoying though, we'll never hear "It's the Steelers' turn." I understand what you're saying, none of what the analysts or experts -or as I like to call them, entertainers- say matters at all. It still would be nice to hear something positive about us and negative about them for once.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBenhotness View Post
    Aside from that, what do you guys think of Flacco?
    Is he the real deal?
    I'm not a fan of the site behindthesteelcurtain, but one of the writers there had an accurate description of Flacco's playing style and the Ravens' passing game. Heave 'n Pray. Usually it's a pass interference, if not then Boldin jumped over his corner, if it's a rare accurate throw Torrey Smith will have beaten the coverage and will catch it. I'm no more impressed by Flacco now than I was before. I've said it before but the final touchdown in regulation to Jacoby Jones, 99/100 times that would be intercepted by Rahim Moore or any other safety. Moore just made the most poorly timed jump by an NFL defensive back I have ever seen.

And Flacco is on a team good enough to win a Super Bowl.

vCash
    If Flacco wins a Super Bowl the Ravens are going to have to way overpay for him and it will kill their cap situation

vCash
    Damn. I was so looking forward to walterfootball's team needs for the Steelers but he was pretty far off. People need to stop blindly reading Pro Football Focus and understand that Ziggy Hood's job isn't to create pressure, it's to eat up blockers for LaMarr Woodley to create pressure. And Woodley was doing that before being out of shape got to him and he slowed down. Ziggy is by no means great or even good, but I believe he still can be, and he's been far from the bust that PFF -and thus everyone, even disturbingly Ed Bouchette- believe.

Also say Mike Adams struggled. He was practically the reason our run game was awesome when he was starting. It was because he was...um...starting.

And nothing about needing a new free safety with Ryan Clark coming up on 34 years old.

I was disappointed, I like the site, but now that I think about it he's probably no more or less inaccurate with any other team.

Page 12 of 70 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast