Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: If Lebeau is to retire who would you most prefer to replace him?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keith Butler

18 72.00%
  • Rex Ryan

3 12.00%
  • Raheem Morris

2 8.00%
  • Other (name them)

2 8.00%
Page 18 of 70 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Flacco just said the word "********" in awful context and no one cares? Hmm...I thought people would jump on that. Not you guys here, but the media in general.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Decimotox View Post
    Flacco just said the word "********" in awful context and no one cares? Hmm...I thought people would jump on that. Not you guys here, but the media in general.
    What's a Flacco? :P

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by N.E.PanthersFan View Post
    What's a Flacco? :P
    A below average starting quarterback.

vCash
    Potential SB winning QB that your all rooting for......
    Representing Dodgers,Steelers,Lakers,Anaheim Ducks,USC Trojans and Barcelona.

vCash
    Off Topic:

I don't get why people are upset with Clark and Pouncey for openly rooting for the Ravens to win. I'm not an Auburn fan, but I wanted them to bring the Championship back Alabama when they beat the ducks. I've played ball all my life and I've had rivals. Some rivals you really dislike and some rivals you respect. I guess some people think you have to hate your rival..not at all. Now if something personal happens during that rival, then a serious dislike mat occur. As long as our guys go out on Sundays and do all they can to win on Sundays, I care less who they root for. Clark probably wants the Ravens to bring the ring back to the AFC North and he's proabably been playing with and against players on the ravens all his life. It makes it more entertaining when rivals don't like one another, but it's not necessary. P.S. I respect and enjoy watching Ed Reed ball, but I can't root for the ravens..
    "..complex mane dat love simple thangs."*S.L.uggeR*

vCash
    I don't think they're 'rooting' for the ravens to 'win'. I think it's they respect Ray Ray so much they want to see him go out on a high note, but like how some ravens players and fans 'rooted' for us in suber bowl 40 so Jerome could go out on a high note.
    Coulson Lives

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SluggeR View Post
    Off Topic:

I don't get why people are upset with Clark and Pouncey for openly rooting for the Ravens to win. I'm not an Auburn fan, but I wanted them to bring the Championship back Alabama when they beat the ducks. I've played ball all my life and I've had rivals. Some rivals you really dislike and some rivals you respect. I guess some people think you have to hate your rival..not at all. Now if something personal happens during that rival, then a serious dislike mat occur. As long as our guys go out on Sundays and do all they can to win on Sundays, I care less who they root for. Clark probably wants the Ravens to bring the ring back to the AFC North and he's proabably been playing with and against players on the ravens all his life. It makes it more entertaining when rivals don't like one another, but it's not necessary. P.S. I respect and enjoy watching Ed Reed ball, but I can't root for the ravens..
    Some people just can't understand that "rival" and "respect" are not mutually exclusive.

vCash
    http://deadspin.com/5979970/facebook...p-ever-created

Proof we are the greatest fanbase in the world.
    Coulson Lives

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    http://deadspin.com/5979970/facebook...p-ever-created

Proof we are the greatest fanbase in the world.
    I love us.

Anyway, the coaching staff is set. Jack Bicknell Jr at OL and Danny Smith at special teams. Neither are superstar signings, but they're not complete headcratchers either. I was definitely more pumped for Kugler and Haley, but I don't hate these.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ring91013144043 View Post
    Some people just can't understand that "rival" and "respect" are not mutually exclusive.

-Can't handle Yawktoberfest bruh!-

vCash
    Funny how this season turned out.

We run Arians out of town and boom...AP Coach of the Year

Just have to laugh. Just like I'll have to laugh it off when ol' Unibrow hoisting the Lombardi later on tonight. Just not our year. With that said go 9ers.
    Last edited by CubbieSteve; 02-03-2013 at 03:26 PM.

vCash
    Arians is the type of guy who'd be a great head coach but the league's worst offensive coordinator. Obviously the players loved playing for him and he motivated them really well, but he couldn't call a play to save his life. No one here has said it and I'm happy, but there will always be those idiots that say "We fired the coach of the year! We suck!" No, if he had been retained he would have been just as bad and so would the offense. I wish him all the luck in Arizona.

vCash
    so who's playing in the Superbowl tonight?

vCash
    Well, I'm happy.

The bogus non-calls on plenty of Ravens defensive holds will have some people questioning this championship. I personally think it always happens to every team and it's not worth complaining about, but whatever.

We're still the only team with 6 Super Bowls.

Flacco's price tag just went to ridiculous heights. Either they can't retain him or they have to release some guys to keep him. And he's not worth that price at all, and probably won't be able to handle being the reigning champion.

Lewis already announced the retirement. Reed, Birk may follow. I would say Boldin but he had a ridiculous postseason, he can still play.

Maybe they'll be given The Steelers Treatment of '09-'12. "This AFC North team has had their time in the sun, now it's the next team up!" Even if it's the Bengals, at least they won't be all over the Ravens' dick anymore.

Just spinning positives out of this. I consider this Ravens' championship to be the lesser of two evils if the 49ers have won.

vCash
    Well, I'm happy.

The bogus non-calls on plenty of Ravens defensive holds will have some people questioning this championship. I personally think it always happens to every team and it's not worth complaining about, but whatever.

We're still the only team with 6 Super Bowls.

Flacco's price tag just went to ridiculous heights. Either they can't retain him or they have to release some guys to keep him. And he's not worth that price at all, and probably won't be able to handle being the reigning champion.

Lewis already announced the retirement. Reed, Birk may follow. I would say Boldin but he had a ridiculous postseason, he can still play.

Maybe they'll be given The Steelers Treatment of '09-'12. "This AFC North team has had their time in the sun, now it's the next team up!" Even if it's the Bengals, at least they won't be all over the Ravens' dick anymore.

Just spinning positives out of this. I consider this Ravens' championship to be the lesser of two evils if the 49ers have won.

Page 18 of 70 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast