Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: If Lebeau is to retire who would you most prefer to replace him?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keith Butler

18 72.00%
  • Rex Ryan

3 12.00%
  • Raheem Morris

2 8.00%
  • Other (name them)

2 8.00%
Page 16 of 70 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    vCash
    You know it's a sad day when DieHard Steeler fans are cheering for a Ravens win.... Bottom line. Nothing more.
    Representing Dodgers,Steelers,Lakers,Anaheim Ducks,USC Trojans and Barcelona.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Polamalu43322 View Post
    You know it's a sad day when DieHard Steeler fans are cheering for a Ravens win.... Bottom line. Nothing more.
    No doubt it's a sad day: they're in the Super Bowl and we're not. Of course that's sad. But them winning is actually beneficial to us.

Look, they're our division rivals and, for a long time, we our only division rivals. During the regular season, I want to see them lose every single game. Most years, I want them to lose every post-season game too. But that franchise is at a turning point. Like Ring said, if they win, there are a bunch of players on that roster that could very seriously consider retiring (what better way of going out than on top?), and there are contract implications on top of that. Yes, Flacco will get a contract regardless of the Ravens' success. But this game could be the difference between getting a $100m contract or something noticeably less. We know Flacco's overrated and inconsistent, so if the Ravens get trapped in a $100m contract, that only works against them.

vCash
    Ozzie Newsome is an amazing GM, and I have no bones about that they will retain players and work around their salary cap issues. Just like the Steelers will....

We've won 2 SBs, and since than we've spent a lot of money, to retain our own guys. Sure were in a bit of a jam, but our guys are also older now and like the Ravens, coming to career end. I truly believe the Ravens winning the Super Bowl, only hurts the Steelers. Not only hurts the Fans, but also in terms of the long run. Guys will want to stay and play for a winner. I don't think this "Salary Cap" **** bothers Baltimore. At all. Cause Joe is going to get paid, and or Franchised at 16 million $.

Regards to Lewis, guy is done, Regardless. If he comes back, his arm will rip off. And Reed is nowhere near his playing level 3-5 years ago. This ravens team is good, and is going to be good for a long time. The SB win will only hurt the Steelers. I see NO good, coming from it at a Financial standpoint or fans standpoint. They will only wok it out. That financial situation is bs. The Ravens operate almost identical like the Steelers, throughout philosophy wise, FA, the Draft, etc.

**** the Ravens, through and through, I'm ashamed at the majority, and you know who the **** you are, who are wanting the Ravens to get a Ring....... That is bs..... And you should throw away your terrible towels.

vCash
    We have paid a lot of players, look at us, we restructure so guys can sign. That's what Baltimore will do. And besides, the Steelers don't sign hardly anyone in FA.

Baltimore will most likely lose Reed/Lewis, but so what, their still a good team.

To know that the RatBird fans, and that whiner of a coach John Harbaugh gets a ring, **** that.. They talk so much **** about the Steelers.

vCash
    Ozzie Newsome is an amazing GM, and I have no bones about that they will retain players and work around their salary cap issues. Just like the Steelers will....

We've won 2 SBs, and since than we've spent a lot of money, to retain our own guys. Sure were in a bit of a jam, but our guys are also older now and like the Ravens, coming to career end. I truly believe the Ravens winning the Super Bowl, only hurts the Steelers. Not only hurts the Fans, but also in terms of the long run. Guys will want to stay and play for a winner. I don't think this "Salary Cap" **** bothers Baltimore. At all. Cause Joe is going to get paid, and or Franchised at 16 million $.

Regards to Lewis, guy is done, Regardless. If he comes back, his arm will rip off. And Reed is nowhere near his playing level 3-5 years ago. This ravens team is good, and is going to be good for a long time. The SB win will only hurt the Steelers. I see NO good, coming from it at a Financial standpoint or fans standpoint. They will only wok it out. That financial situation is bs. The Ravens operate almost identical like the Steelers, throughout philosophy wise, FA, the Draft, etc.

**** the Ravens, through and through, I'm ashamed at the majority, and you know who the **** you are, who are wanting the Ravens to get a Ring....... That is bs..... And you should throw away your terrible towels.
    Its just a game. Everyone has there opinion. Lets not fight about it. Lets get back on the Steelers off season subject.

Am I the only one really does not want to keep Wallace
    I just dont think he is worth the money

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ichitownclowni View Post
    Its just a game. Everyone has there opinion. Lets not fight about it. Lets get back on the Steelers off season subject.

What money lol? He wouldn't get **** on the market anymore. He sucked it up and we're going to hopefully get him at a hefty discount. But it won't make or break our season either way.

-Can't handle Yawktoberfest bruh!-

vCash
    50-50 about re signing Wallace..... I've liked him since Ole Miss, but I know talented WRs are a dime a dozen in this league. I just want what's best for our team.

I'd like to see former USC Trojan Robert Woods get drafted by us to replace him.

vCash
    50-50 about re signing Wallace..... I've liked him since Ole Miss, but I know talented WRs are a dime a dozen in this league. I just want what's best for our team.

I'd like to see former USC Trojan Robert Woods get drafted by us to replace him.
    Thats how I am about it. Yea I like Woods as well

vCash
    Robert Woods was once regarded as the "Top" WR in this draft. He had a really bad year, this past season. But still produced fairly good #s, better than Cotch/ Sanders. He had 11 TDs from 15 the previous season. He has awesome straight line speed, but here's also another thing, I think Woods and Keenan Allen, right now, are the most NFL ready WRs coming out.

Woods and Wallace have a lot in common. Speed speed speed, but as of right now, Woods is even a better route runner, and has strong hands. He's smooth out of his breaks, and the pro style offense has helped him a lot. Not being bias, cause that's not fair, just giving an honest opinion. If he has anything to work on, it would be blocking. He's a ****ing good route runner.

vCash
    Go 49ers..for one game..
    "..complex mane dat love simple thangs."*S.L.uggeR*

vCash
    We better not shy away from character guys in the draft.. tired of watching the Ravens filled with goons get to the AFC championship with smart FO willing to take risks and pick up players outside the organization

vCash
    Wallace ova everything

vCash
    Well that's what Colbert is saying. We won't shy away from "Character Risks".

Jim Harbaugh loves character risks, and they are in the SB. Great quote.

Manti Manti Manti

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ichitownclowni View Post

I think he's worth the money, I just don't think we can afford him. I'd rather he leave than a healthy James Harrison.

vCash
    Sadly I don't think the healthy, consistent Harrison of old will make an appearance anytime soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbieSteve View Post
    JDM : Jumbo Dick Man

Page 16 of 70 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast