Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: If Lebeau is to retire who would you most prefer to replace him?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keith Butler

18 72.00%
  • Rex Ryan

3 12.00%
  • Raheem Morris

2 8.00%
  • Other (name them)

2 8.00%
Page 13 of 70 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    vCash
    You all make valid points on why it should benefit us if Ravens win the SB....still, I don't want to see that

vCash
    Never been a fan of walterfootball.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JDM View Post
    Never been a fan of walterfootball.
    I like him because he doesn't say the usual things. After a while ESPN, NFL Network, FOX, NBC and CBS all say literally the same thing, become obsessed with the same players or coaches, etc. The RG3 injury coverage during the regular season was just stupid. Walterfootball gives interesting ideas to think about even if he is just as flawed as those major outlets, but he won't get obsessed with Peyton, Tebow, the Harbaughs, any of that.

What really sold me was Wes Welker topping his list of overrated players...god I hate Wes Welker.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelBlitz View Post
    I can't stand Brady after he beat us so many times when we were close to getting back to the Super Bowl. I don't want him to get his fourth Super Bowl win. I'm fine with either NFC team winning, but the Ravens reaching the Super Bowl and even winning could hurt them a lot.

Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, McKinnie, Pollard, Birk could all choose to go out on top and retire

Flacco's new contract number would shoot way up

Plus the Ravens draft pick continues to fall.

I could care less about Ravens fans because who cares what they say. I can understand it if you live in Baltimore, but them winning only hurts their future which helps the Steelers.
    Pollard is only like 28.

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    In order of who I want to win
    Falcons
    Niners
    Pats
    Ravens

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sep11ie View Post
    Pollard is only like 28.
    Ya my bad I thought he was a lot older. They also have Ed Reed, Flacco, Ellerbe among others that they will have to resign so they will be losing some good players

vCash

Grimm yes, Whiz no

Quote Originally Posted by OhioSteelersFan View Post
    I would welcome Grimm back! bring wiz too. **** ask coach cowher to come back lol would never happen
    If any old coordinator should come back it should be Mularky (?spelling). We were dynamic with him. I still want to see what our current OC will do with one more year. I pray we resign Wallace to a deal somehow.
    Can I get all the non Bandwagon true fans to stand up?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kkalu View Post
    If any old coordinator should come back it should be Mularky (?spelling). We were dynamic with him. I still want to see what our current OC will do with one more year. I pray we resign Wallace to a deal somehow.
    Me too

vCash
    We really shouldve traded Wallace last draft when we had the chance but how could we see the future... what wouldve been really nice is if we worked a deal with Miami and exchanged Wallace for Pouncey considering the Dolphins are the team most likely to sign him

vCash
    I've come up with the perfect scenario for the playoffs:

Joe Flacco plays the game of his life against New England and leads the Ravens to the Super Bowl and in the process raises his price through the roof for free agency. The Ravens are forced to give him a big money deal that handicaps them in terms of cap space.

In the Super Bowl the Ravens lose and Ray Lewis' career ends on the big stage as a failure haha

Next year they could lose Matt Birk, Ray Lewis, and Ed Reed. Reed is a big loss for the defense and even though Lewis isn't what he once was they were 7-1 with him and 5-5 without him so far this season.

vCash
    Anyone agree on us pursuing Shonn Greene and Josh Cribbs in FA? Not saying we are. Don't get it mixed up. I'd welcome both additions. Both proven commodities, hopefully they would take vet min.
    Representing Dodgers,Steelers,Lakers,Anaheim Ducks,USC Trojans and Barcelona.

vCash
    I say no to both. Shonn Greene isn't what he was and is best as a 2nd guy in a multi player rotation.

Cribbs doesn't do much as a pass catcher and isn't the impact he once was as a return man.
    Coulson Lives

vCash
    Cribbs just so he can't return against us.

-Can't handle Yawktoberfest bruh!-

vCash
    Greene sucks

vCash
    Ray Horton is exploring his options with Arians being hired as the new head coach in Arizona.

The Steelers should bring him back as an assistant defensive coordinator with the stipulation that he would take over for LeBeau in 2014.

Page 13 of 70 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast