Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: If Lebeau is to retire who would you most prefer to replace him?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keith Butler

18 72.00%
  • Rex Ryan

3 12.00%
  • Raheem Morris

2 8.00%
  • Other (name them)

2 8.00%
Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Decimotox View Post
    Finally, someone being realistic on the internet, no less on these forums haha.

Tomlin is actually a good coach. Sometimes he makes decisions by which we are all baffled, but the guy knows how to coach his players and win. He's more of a gut-feeling coach rather than a by-the-book coach, which I like. Give him a shot guys, I think he's proven himself to us fans before.
    I've only been following the Steelers since just before the 2004 season, so this is actually the lowest point I've experienced as a fan. Going one and done in 2011 to missing the playoffs in 2012. Missing the playoffs in 2006 and going one and done in 2007 gets a mulligan because there was a coaching change in between.

Anyway, this is the lowest point I've experienced. What I'm coming to realize is that there's no such thing as "proving yourself" as a coach. Unless you're Bill Belichick, and this is mostly because the media is on his dick rather than a testament to the Patriots fan base, a coach can have insurmountable success and the fans will still want him gone after just one mistake. It's a damn shame, it really is.

vCash
    When I get home I will make this the official off season thread. Please post all thoughts and minor things in here.
    Also I agree with ring on tomlin as I stated in the past just need to reload and come back healthy next year.

vCash
    Keisel's time is about up. Heyward will replace him and his salary.

I'm down to cut Harrison and start Worilds.

Time for McClendon to get the DT job. Hampton's done.

We need to go for a stud MLB in the 1st round that can step in right away. Especially if we lose Foote...if you want to go get Te'o, go ahead, trade up. But we need somebody.

Bring Mendenhall back if he's cheap enough.

Work out something with Wallace, but stick to a set price. He doesn't deserve Vincent Jackson money, he's not as good. If we can't get a deal done with Wallace, see what's up with Dwayne Bowe.
    Last edited by CubbieSteve; 12-24-2012 at 03:48 PM.

vCash
    Also curious in veterans around the league like Jermichael Finley and Beanie Wells. Both rumored to be on the outs. I also believe both could come in and help out this team tremendously on offense. and Steven Jackson
    Last edited by SenecaValley46; 12-24-2012 at 03:54 PM.

vCash
    Heath and finley would be nice I would love s jack

vCash
    I' hearing Miller has 10 months minimum rehab before he can even do light workouts. That means the Steelers will have to cut him. Can't have his 5 million _ salary Cap hit on our team when he won't even play, or play til very late next season. We gotta cut at least 35 million in salary next year anyways. So cutting Heath makes alot of sense.

Sucks cause I like him. But that's life.

vCash
    Can I suggest if we lose a RB besides Mendenhall I hope we sign Beanie Wells

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by A_Bynum_sucks View Post
    I' hearing Miller has 10 months minimum rehab before he can even do light workouts. That means the Steelers will have to cut him. Can't have his 5 million _ salary Cap hit on our team when he won't even play, or play til very late next season. We gotta cut at least 35 million in salary next year anyways. So cutting Heath makes alot of sense.

No way in hell you cut Heath miller because of a injury he will start on the pup most likely but won't be cut

vCash
    We also need to figure out what to do with Woodley. He was way too overweight and out of shape this season and was a huge disappointment. We need more out of him if he wants to make 10 million per year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    No way in hell you cut Heath miller because of a injury he will start on the pup most likely but won't be cut
    Hahahaha only this Bynum troll. Not even worth a response.

vCash
    I love listening to our wishes. It's simply hilarious(@trollBynum). HAHA.

Keisel and Harrison will be interesting. I'll be sad when they leave, but all things must come to an end. I was bummed out when we lost Haggans and Porter, but than bam, Woodley and Harrison came in.

I'm all in favor of working out contracts, if Veterans are willing to cut their pay. I still think James Harrison is able to play. He came on strong at the end, he was getting back to 100%.

Moral of the story, for the 2012 Steelers: Injuries/Health. We were ****ed up in Pre Season, we were hurt the entire year. Injuries kill teams.
    Representing Dodgers,Steelers,Lakers,Anaheim Ducks,USC Trojans and Barcelona.

vCash
    Makes Allknowing look like a freaking genius...
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbieSteve View Post
    JDM : Jumbo Dick Man

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by A_Bynum_sucks:24851718

Two letters in response: A and P.

Ill post more later tonight.
    Warning, my sig is NSFW. But hot damn is it hot:

Click here to see how awesome.

vCash
    Heath will be back at some point in training camp. He doesn't need to cut like a running back. Look at Starks and Hampton they both came back so he should be back not much later than any of the guys from last year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbowflex1223 View Post
    Can I suggest if we lose a RB besides Mendenhall I hope we sign Beanie Wells
    Just out of curiosity why? Beanie Wells is a downgrade on what we have already. He's been hurt 90 per cent of this year, he's been extremely inconsistent, and he's extremely injury prone.

To be honest I feel like there are much better options then signing Beanie Wells. Hell I'd rather keep Mendenhall.

Keep them both Nonis.

Blue Jays,
    Maple Leafs and Steelers fan for life.

Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast