Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Timberwolves

6 50.00%
  • New York Carmelos

6 50.00%
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    vCash
    How dare people call out the refs during a Knicks win! Call them out at any other time, but not when the Knicks win.

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=790514

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo View Post
    I watched the replay of the 4th quarter this morning to take a look at some of the big issues with the reffing that everyone is complaining about. I actually got a chance to view the game with the Timberwolves announcers and I must say that they were over dramatizing certain plays, which is what I would expect for a specific teams announcers.

This specific play the announcers went ape **** on. They were screaming about how Felton literally swung Barrea around when he was taking the shot and there was no call. They seriously made a huge stink about it and your coach was going into cardiac arrest. In all seriousness I watched it over and over again, trying to be unbiased, and when you initially see it it does seem like Felton might have swung Barrea around. Then I watched it over a few more times and Felton didn't even touch him. He took one swipe at the ball and ended up missing him completely and his arm went around Pekovics body.

Below is the infamous J.R. Smith Chucking the ball into the stands incident which he did get a tech for. Some of you make it sound like he hurled it 100 feet into the stands. LOL

I saw some posts about Melo elbowing someone but no foul being called. I didn't find it but I did see a play where Melo made a drive towards the hoops and Kirilenko got hit in the jaw by Melo's elbow and a foul was called.

Most of the other plays were basically 50/50 types of calls where it could have gone either way. Some might have been missed or some were questionable. The two I made gifs of were the the ones that stood out in the broadcast the most. If you guys want me to look for any specific play just let me know and I'll try and make a gif of it for you. Just let me know and I'll post it for you some time today. I only have the 4th quarter downloaded, but that seems to be the crazy quarter.
    no offense, but you can attempt to change our minds all you want, aint happening. Take the win, and move on. We are doing the same with the loss.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    no offense, but you can attempt to change our minds all you want, aint happening. Take the win, and move on. We are doing the same with the loss.
    Unrelated to the game, I think one should dwell on things sometimes. Not much but still mix it with moving on.

vCash
    Just got back from vacation and read through the forum, can you say that Enzo is a hypocrite? Went to the NYK forum after their loss to the Lakers and this is a couple of his post:

That was a BS call on Chandler right there.

Look at that replay...Kobe locked down Melos arm. That's some cheap **** right there!!!!
    And my favorite:
    Good luck finding a sports teams forum without homerism as you put it. Get back to me when you do. Nice meeting you since I won't see you ever again.
    I never do this but some New York fans The fact he knows team forums have hormers but makes a point to come on here and call people out...I have no more words....
    Last edited by RuBeasLoveDwill; 12-26-2012 at 01:20 AM. Reason: Used the wrong there, so ashamed *shakes head in disappointment*
    "Let me tell you bout' my BESTFRIEND!"

vCash
    ^really what those guys were doing when they came in here, was to try to justify what happened.

NYK fans really are the worst in all of sports.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=OA2Xo25JdXk

I mean, how do you boo the 48th pick of the NBA draft? That would be like booing a 6th or 7th round pick in the NFL draft.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    ^really what those guys were doing when they came in here, was to try to justify what happened.

NYK fans really are the worst in all of sports.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=OA2Xo25JdXk

I mean, how do you boo the 48th pick of the NBA draft? That would be like booing a 6th or 7th round pick in the NFL draft.
    If they don't want that pick we would gladly take it. Papanikolaou has evolved every year and has become one of the best young talents in Europe.

vCash
    We gotta maul the remaining two opponents in '12, and get to 15-12. West is getting tough. Golden State is already far ahead of us, and Houston and Portland are proving to be better than expected. Utah is also as good as always. Denver and Lakers are starting to look better. And Dallas has Nowitzki back, but I'm not that high on them...

vCash
    Here is the thread I was talking about in the off topic thread...The most level headed posters we have, knew something was wrong about that game.
    Last edited by PurpleJesus; 04-13-2013 at 04:05 AM.

vCash
    The observations about the officiating begin on page 2, and continue to strengthen throughout the thread.

vCash
    Nice bump, PJ.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112