Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Paul George. Why Kahn why!!!!

This guy keeps getting better and better. george is a steal for the pacers. Can someone explain this to me? what was the hype about wes johnson coming out of college that made kahn go with him over george?

vCash
    No idea to me...maybe kahn likes wes cheesy smile.

vCash
    He is the Rock God. That made the pick decision that much easier.

vCash
    Kahn has completely killed any potential long term rebuild with his draft choices. Thank god Rubio landed at a spot a monkey would have picked, and he inherited Love/Pek from his predecessor.

Every team has some misses, Kahn is setting records.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Yeah thank God he found AK, Shved, Barrea, Buddinger, Adelman and yes even Williams from his predecessor. Thank God he found an already established Love who was playing steady minutes and Pek begging to come to the NBA. Oh wait...
    Are we seriously going to do this again? Stop complaining guys, from what it seems you'll get your wish and Kahn will leave this summer. A couple of months patience is all you need to do.

United we Run

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by silverson View Post
    Yeah thank God he found AK, Shved, Barrea, Buddinger, Adelman and yes even Williams from his predecessor. Thank God he found an already established Love who was playing steady minutes and Pek begging to come to the NBA. Oh wait...
    Are we seriously going to do this again? Stop complaining guys, from what it seems you'll get your wish and Kahn will leave this summer. A couple of months patience is all you need to do.
    Building through free agency is a patch. If you don't build a team through the draft, in a market the size of Minnesota, your long term success rate diminishes.

And I am not sure I want Kahn to just flat out leave, that means another rebuild, and Love will be gone. Not sure what I feel right now about the direction of this team. I understand if healthy, we probably win 50. But I just don't know what to think right now.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Silverson, you stick up for Kahn, and I don't mind that. Where do you think he lies in the pecking order of GM's?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Silverson, you stick up for Kahn, and I don't mind that. Where do you think he lies in the pecking order of GM's?
    Kahn has sucked but in all fairness every draft board in the country had Wes ahead of George. If you want to criticize a pick, Curry over Flynn was one that was flat stupid.

Was there every any truth to the rumor we could have gotten George for Flynn when Indy was looking for a PG?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    I have no idea. I see a good team and a team that this year would had made the playoffs but has not reached it's potential. With the exception of the veterans AK, Barrea and Ridnour all the other players can become better.
    First of all a good team is good whether you build through FA or drafts. First of all Rubio and Shved are young, almost at the age they would come from the draft. Their contracts are a bit more expensive but overly so.
    The draft choices were and will be made from Adelman if he stays. And IMO that's the right thing to do.

United we Run

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 3XDouble View Post
    Kahn has sucked but in all fairness every draft board in the country had Wes ahead of George. If you want to criticize a pick, Curry over Flynn was one that was flat stupid.

Was there every any truth to the rumor we could have gotten George for Flynn when Indy was looking for a PG?
    Wes was older than most draft entrees, and everyone knew his upside was limited. I am talking the bulk of his drafts, not a single pick.

vCash
    I hate thinking about what could have been with some of those draft choices

vCash
    Don't ever see the t-wolves taking a chance on a player from a small college school with such a high draft pick. Kahn*haven't done anything good at all for the t-wolves. The only thing he done that is good is draft rubio. I don't expect much from him he's a failure lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman01 View Post
    Don't ever see the t-wolves taking a chance on a player from a small college school with such a high draft pick. Kahn*haven't done anything good at all for the t-wolves. The only thing he done that is good is draft rubio. I don't expect much from him he's a failure lol.
    Are you freaking serious? Do you remember the team we had when he took over? Nothing good?

United we Run

vCash
    Lots of teams were high on George but also wary because he was from a small school. Wes was from a big successful school and had a "break out" year after transferring and sitting out. He had prototypical size and athleticism for the 3 and seemed seasoned enough to step in and be a good player off the bat (though with limits to his eventual upside).

While we're on the subject, why did Philly pick Evan Turner and do people still think we should have picked Cousins (who continues to act like a child on the court - see Mike Dunleavy incident)?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    Lots of teams were high on George but also wary because he was from a small school. Wes was from a big successful school and had a "break out" year after transferring and sitting out. He had prototypical size and athleticism for the 3 and seemed seasoned enough to step in and be a good player off the bat (though with limits to his eventual upside).

While we're on the subject, why did Philly pick Evan Turner and do people still think we should have picked Cousins (who continues to act like a child on the court - see Mike Dunleavy incident)?
    wait, you don't think passing on Cousins was a huge mistake? He may be a headache, but he is in a bad environment, and would easily have allowed us to let Pek walk and shore up other areas, while having a top 5 center, top 2 PF, and whatever Rubio can turn into...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast