Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Hybrid View

vCash

Post your Presti Claus wish list for the trade deadline.

1. Keep the Toronto Pick and hope they get better.
    2. Improve at back up PG
    2a. Players I want. CJ Watson Brooklyn, Cauldron Toronto, Ridnour Minn or Hinrich Chi
    3. If you can get a blockbuster upgrade at Center, pull the trigger!

vCash
    I would love to get DeMarcus Cousins

So the trade would look like...

Okc gets- Cousins and Fredette

Kings gets- Perkins, Toronto's 1st rounder, Our 1st rounder

- Durant (35)
    - Ibaka (9) Go Okc!!!
    - Westbrook (0)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Amaziing View Post
    I would love to get DeMarcus Cousins

So the trade would look like...

Okc gets- Cousins and Fredette

Kings gets- Perkins, Toronto's 1st rounder, Our 1st rounder
    Id love that trade...in the offseason. This teams special and perkins is a big part of that, but fredette has been playing great this year cousins is meh.

vCash
    You really think that Cousins matched with Westys attitude would be the right fit??

Not worth the headache, even though he is a top 5 CENTER talent in the NBA right now. As i said not worth the headache he comes with

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hokysfan View Post
    You really think that Cousins matched with Westys attitude would be the right fit??

Not worth the headache, even though he is a top 5 CENTER talent in the NBA right now. As i said not worth the headache he comes with
    Well Presti and Brooks helped Westbrook with his anger issues. Maybe they could help Cousins.?.

- Durant (35)
    - Ibaka (9) Go Okc!!!
    - Westbrook (0)

vCash
    if any team can make something out of cousins is us.
    he will all so give us rebounding and post scoring.
    problem is i dont see a possible trade, they wont give us cousins for a lottery pick.

vCash
    I say keep the Toronto pick and take Alex Len with it hopefully, maybe deal the Dallas later on, then possibly move our first rounder for a inexpensive 10th man.

Red Sox, Ravens, Thunder, Blackhawks, UConn and Penn St. Fan!

vCash
    I would love to get our hands on Cousins as well but I really don't know what the Kings would want in return.

Maybe:

Dallas 2013 1st, PJIII, Jeremy Lamb

For

DeMarcus Cousins and Isaiah Thomas

I really think Cousins will become a lot less of a diva on a good team, he's just tired of the losing culture and a spoiled brat. The Thunder are extremely community oriented and great at taking the selfishness out of the guys. I really think Westbrook's attitude is way better and a positive one at this point. He's grown up.

vCash

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by tripleplay2007 View Post
    I would love to get our hands on Cousins as well but I really don't know what the Kings would want in return.

Maybe:

For

I really think Cousins will become a lot less of a diva on a good team, he's just tired of the losing culture and a spoiled brat. The Thunder are extremely community oriented and great at taking the selfishness out of the guys. I really think Westbrook's attitude is way better and a positive one at this point. He's grown up.

This.

you couldn't have said it better. I think once he knows that he haves an actually good team he'll show he's full potential.

But what should we offer for him I say Perkins, Toronto's 1st rounder, Our 1st rounder, and maybe Jackson/Maynor for Cousins and Fredette.

It will be one of l their best offers

- Durant (35)
    - Ibaka (9) Go Okc!!!
    - Westbrook (0)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tripleplay2007 View Post

Maybe:

For

Good post, bad trade offer. We'd be giving up way too much for a head case on a down year, we could get him for much less since hes likely to dwight his way out of sac-town

vCash
    My top wishlist...DO NOTHING! We are one of the best teams, if not the best team in basketball right now. Now if after the season we are in a similar situation to last year of getting beat down in the finals, or if we dont even reach the finals then i would say yes to make a move. But nothing big, bring in Tayshaun prince, JJ Reddick, or someone like that. Not a big name but a solid player who would greatly help our team, whether with leadership or shooting.

vCash
    Hey guys how ya'll doing?
    As ya'll know I'm a huge Nerlens Noel fan and I still think we'll move up and Draft him. But what 'If' he gets drafted by someone else..?? Then we'll need a plan B.. What about Dwight?? I see that Dwight has been in trade rumors and I been wondering why hasn't he sign an extension to stay with The Lakers. Maybe his new agent might of told him don't resign because he could sign where ever he wants in the off-season..**Maybe Okc??

If you think about it, Why didn't we trade for him last year... Because we'll have to give up both Ibaka and Harden.. and core of Westbrook- Durant - Howard is good but they wouldn't have much outside them.
    So we trade Harden and got Lamb, Martin's expiring contract, and 3 picks. After the season we can let Martin, Maynor walk and Amnesty Perkins and then we can sign Howard in the off-season. Then with Toronto's 1st we can draft Marcus Smart( Sam Presti loves this guy ). Ino it would probably be impossible but it won't hurt to try and get him.

Our lineup would be

Pg- Westbrook / Smart / Jackson
    Sg- Sefo / Lamb / Liggins
    Sf- Durant / Jones
    Pf- Ibaka / Collison
    C- Howard / Thabeet / Orton

Imagine going up against that team

- Durant (35)
    - Ibaka (9) Go Okc!!!
    - Westbrook (0)