Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdIsTheWord View Post
    Faried must be about the only untouchable on this team.
    yeah thats what i was sayin in another thread
    *Nuggets supporter*
    *Nuggets need leaders*

vCash
    There are very few players in the NBA that are literally untouchable outside of maybe Lebron and Durant but I think Farried gives a much needed energy to this team. Also despite a slow start to the season Gallo who is still only 24 is giving the team around 18ppg-6rpg-3apg per 36 minutes. He is not a star yet but if he could stay aggressive and take 3fga more a game I think he would be a 20ppg scorer. He has been playing some pretty good defense as well. Iggy had one of his better games last night as well. He was shooting smooth.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful or dishonest poster please do not expect a reply.

vCash
    Agreed.

Faried is a machine on the boards. He brings that kind of nasty to this team, which everybody loves. He just outworks everybody and just imagine he would develop some kind of post game - awesome!

Really good gome. Outworked DAL on the boards, very good perimiter shooting and Gallinari was just straight on fire. He is our go-to-guy, he should be a huge star in the league.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by King Kendrick View Post
    Agreed.

Faried is a machine on the boards. He brings that kind of nasty to this team, which everybody loves. He just outworks everybody and just imagine he would develop some kind of post game - awesome!

Really good gome. Outworked DAL on the boards, very good perimiter shooting and Gallinari was just straight on fire. He is our go-to-guy, he should be a huge star in the league.
    Rather than an offensive game, I would rather like to see Faried become a lockdown defender. Faried contributes enough with his putbacks and him leaking out and running the break.

vCash
    Yes, he has got major problems with perimiter-defense. But overall, he's one of our better defenders and he's pairing up nicely with Koufos. If McGee would finally learn how to play C and mature, they would be a really good duo. But for now, he looks more confident with Koufos besides him.

Generally, I do not see him develop much in the future. He'll be always the same player, much like Reggie Evans. Just with a little bit more skills. And i am completly fine with it.

vCash
    I agree, Faried is a great player but hes not some untapped talent that just needs polish to develop, i have seen almost no growth from him as a player since he made his debut, just more minutes, he isnt QUITE as much of a liability on perimiter defense as he was but other than that all his skills have translated to the nba game without an adjustment period, i dont see him ever being much better than what he is right now, hes already pretty much reached his upside

and in that sense i would be completely ok with trading him IF it was for a lot of value, even though he's my favorite nugget right now

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567