Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Um Tim Duncan greatest pf ever... Pop one of the best coaches in the game... Vets like Parker and ginobili... Team that's winning and always wins even when people think their window closed... yea your dumb
    1. karl malone is better than tim duncan 8 days out of the week. no timmy is NOT the greatest pf of all time, what are u 13?

2. you were obviously a nerd and dont understand people like dmc.....he wouldnt respond well to a bunch of "dorks" like duncan, parker, and ginobili...dmc would mesh well with somebodys whos "style" is simular to his i.e. KG

3. duncan, ginobili, and parker are all dinosaurs who are currently playing their last relevant year in the nba

vCash
    Trade him for all you can get

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by corytwotimes View Post
    1. karl malone is better than tim duncan 8 days out of the week. no timmy is NOT the greatest pf of all time, what are u 13?

2. you were obviously a nerd and dont understand people like dmc.....he wouldnt respond well to a bunch of "dorks" like duncan, parker, and ginobili...dmc would mesh well with somebodys whos "style" is simular to his i.e. KG

3. duncan, ginobili, and parker are all dinosaurs who are currently playing their last relevant year in the nba
    Parker is only 30. Hardly a dinosaur.

vCash

Fail.

Your Moms Best Friend.

vCash
    Bradley, Bass, Melo and a 1st for Cousins and Jason Thompson

vCash
    First stop thinking the way to deal with Demarcus is by punking him its not going to work you have to get him around guys that have won and know how to deal with him. Second I don't think the are going to give up on the big three right now so he's not going to Miami as of right now. Third the best teams for Demarcus is spurs,Boston,lakers,and okc with lakers being last because they have to many nut jobs on their team as is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZHawk1123 View Post
    Could get it done.....but it would probably be Salmons instead of Thompson

The new era begins here...bring it home Deron bring that trophy home

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarvo View Post
    Bulls would look into it, DMC would be a dumass to **** up in Chi Town.
    he would,but we try avoiding troublemakers
    Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    I think Thibs, Rose, Boozer, Deng and Noah would put him in check.
    not saying they couldnt straighten him out,but that our front office wouldnt let them have the chance to.the high ups care about things like "being a winner" "listening to coaches" ,ect. when they look at players

its just organisational philosophy,how things are run here.

vCash

lol sig quote
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Kawhi is nothing but a average player on a good system.

vCash

You have lost every bit of credibility you had in this one thread. Between this and calling the OKC trade the worst ever you need to re-evaluate your basketball thinking.

vCash
    Man I'd love the Bulls to take a chance on Cousins, but like others have said, The Bulls' FO doesn't take to many risky moves that threaten team chemistry.

But hey, you nver know. We took a swing at the Dwightmare, drafted Artest, and Signed Ben Wallace (back when most Bulls fans thought he was a thug)

Gibson, CHA pick+CHI pick for Cousins and a second rounder
    Broncos be like:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZHawk1123 View Post
    Lol no. there is no way we trade Thompson with Cousins. Especially not for a deal centered around yet another guard and players with little value. We need at least one serviceable big on the team.
    2014 Adopt-a-Packer: Micah Hyde

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RealLiveBear View Post
    You have lost every bit of credibility you had in this one thread. Between this and calling the OKC trade the worst ever you need to re-evaluate your basketball thinking.
    He had credibility?

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    the Kings will get nothing for him. Let him simmer down and cool off, and try again.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash

funny, I have Duncan, Barkley, and possibly even KG ahead of Karl...

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast