Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    [QUOTE=WhiteSox0507;24884319]It could just be a moral/value thing with him. My g/f's family has no problem with us living together even though we're not married, but if we stay at one of their houses (vacations, holidays, etc.) we have to sleep in separate rooms until we are married (we're engaged, but that doesn't make a difference regarding their rule).[/QUOTE]

Are you serious?

vCash
    [QUOTE=ichitownclowni;24920731]
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSox0507 View Post
    It could just be a moral/value thing with him. My g/f's family has no problem with us living together even though we're not married, but if we stay at one of their houses (vacations, holidays, etc.) we have to sleep in separate rooms until we are married (we're engaged, but that doesn't make a difference regarding their rule).[/QUOTE]

Are you serious?
    Lol yeah, I'm serious. The only exception was when her grandpa passed away and there was limited sleeping space because the entire family went down for the funeral.

vCash
    My wife's parents were the same way, prior to us getting married.

My wife is mexican so her parents are old school. We went to Texas when we were engaged to visit her grandparents and we had to sleep in different rooms.

vCash
    I could understand where AJ was coming from. I bet some of the younger guys were bringing some annoying *** girls on the plane hardly over 21, that weren't really girlfriends to begin with, more just **** buddies with the players. And most likely it got annoying very quick for some of the vets.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by navysoxfan View Post
    After all the years of forgettable White Sox Catchers with the exception of Carlton Fisk, I feel A.J. deserves a team recognition for his outstanding team play at that position. P.S Merry Christmas fellow White Sox Fans.
    Only losers benchmark against failure. AJ was simply not that good. If we retire his number, then a case can be made for literally every league average player to ever play with the White Sox.

I'M A MONSTER!!!!!!

vCash
    Where the hell have you been!?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    I could understand where AJ was coming from. I bet some of the younger guys were bringing some annoying *** girls on the plane hardly over 21, that weren't really girlfriends to begin with, more just **** buddies with the players. And most likely it got annoying very quick for some of the vets.
    I could see having a bunch of annoying *****es talking 24/7 hard to contend with. I dont blame him for getting pissed either.

Sometimes a man needs his space.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaSox_05 View Post
    Where the hell have you been!?
    Getting crushed by work. Being an adult is much less fun than I had hoped.

I'M A MONSTER!!!!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234