Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CAR vs OAK

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA_Starter View Post
    We can't even tank right, if we keep Rivera / don't trade up in the Draft I'll be very disappointed.
    Hope you're disappointed on that end. You don't just trade up for the hell of it. That's what has gotten us into a bad situation with Hurney over the past few years. Trading down and accumulating picks is the way to go unless there's a guy you MUST have.

vCash
    Talk about a thug...

Tommy Kelly is about as punk thug douchebag as they come.

BRING BARRETT TO CAROLINA, GETTLEMAN!

MMA FIGHTERS: WERDUM, JONES, SONNEN, MAYHEM, BELFORT, HENDRICKS, MAYNARD, ALDO, WINELAND

vCash
    If Joeckel had a nice combine I wouldn't mind trading up for a franchise LT. Other than that I'd prefer trading back till we have someone we want.

vCash
    Maybe we can trade back for Cordarrelle Patterson.

vCash
    1. The official did the right thing throwing the flag.

2. If Newton was a punk/thug for doing that, so are Brees, Brady, both Mannings, and several other QBs. Granted, most of them don't make incidental contact (and I don't think Newton meant to make contact), but they've all gotten in refs' faces.

3. My dad and I both looked at several of those "leading with the helmet" flags and wondered what the hell was going on. The other two games in front of us at the bar were Pats-Jags and Vikings-Texans, and BOTH of those games had bigger/more dangerous hits that WEREN'T called. It was a little bizarre.

4. It might be a pipe dream, but Rivera accepting a demotion to DC would be amazing. I mean, he has to realize that he's going to be a DC somewhere next year if he's not the HC here. Maybe having the chance to continue working with guys like Davis, Kuechly, Beason, CJ, and Hardy would be enough for him to stay. But I think it would depend on who the new HC is -- if it's a Cowher/Gruden/Reid, he'd be more apt to stay than if it's a Kelly or unproven coach. In the former situation, he'd have a chance to learn about coaching from some great HCs; in the latter, it'd truly be a slap in the face.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123