Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CAR vs OAK

vCash
    And anyone who thinks Silatolu sucks, look how pathetic the blocking has been since he's gone out. We don't have anyone athletic enough to pull outside on the pitch plays with Silatolu out.
    On Cam Newton:

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    And anyone who thinks Silatolu sucks, look how pathetic the blocking has been since he's gone out. We don't have anyone athletic enough to pull outside on the pitch plays with Silatolu out.
    I haven't been one of the ones on the Silatolu-sucks-bandwagon, but in all fairness, the OL was crap before he went out as well (though they were playing better). I overall have liked Silatolu this season though, and I think he'll be a top 20 OG within the next couple of years. His biggest issue has been his inconsistencies (expected for a rookie).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I haven't been one of the ones on the Silatolu-sucks-bandwagon, but in all fairness, the OL was crap before he went out as well (though they were playing better). I overall have liked Silatolu this season though, and I think he'll be a top 20 OG within the next couple of years. His biggest issue has been his inconsistencies (expected for a rookie).
    The offense completely bogged down after he went out. Couldn't block a thing.
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Looks like we've went from #4 pick to around #13ish.

vCash
    Officials say Cam Newton wasn't flagged for bumping him. Said flag was for disrespecting him. Official said he should have clarified.
    Steve Reed on Twitter
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    He won't earn any calls either acting like a ****ing thug and getting in the refs face after a play. He needs to grow up and act like a man instead of some punk *** piece of ****.
    Just a FYI he shacked the Refs hand after the game and they both were smiling. I wouldn't call Cam a thug or punk he just got heated from getting hit all day. If you took that kind of a beating I am sure you would have a attitude as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaFan87 View Post
    Just a FYI he shacked the Refs hand after the game and they both were smiling. I wouldn't call Cam a thug or punk he just got heated from getting hit all day. If you took that kind of a beating I am sure you would have a attitude as well.
    He was being a thug and a punk. That was just stupid. I don't expect the ref to hate him, but that was an idiot move by him. If he was mad about getting hit, maybe he should have been yelling at his ****** *** offensive linemen instead of the ref who can't do anything to fix it.
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    He was being a thug and a punk. That was just stupid. I don't expect the ref to hate him, but that was an idiot move by him. If he was mad about getting hit, maybe he should have been yelling at his ****** *** offensive linemen instead of the ref who can't do anything to fix it.
    I think your definition of a thug and punk are skewed. To be honest I thought the ref handled the situation poorly or in your terms like a punk. There was no need to throw a flag. The officiating the entire game was a joke.

vCash
    If Cam had a HC worth a ****, he might not have had to get in the ref's face.

Rivera needs to go. He's woefully inept and out of his depth. If he isn't demoted to DC or let go next season I'll be shocked.

BRING BARRETT TO CAROLINA, GETTLEMAN!

MMA FIGHTERS: WERDUM, JONES, SONNEN, MAYHEM, BELFORT, HENDRICKS, MAYNARD, ALDO, WINELAND

vCash
    I think your definition of a thug and punk are skewed. To be honest I thought the ref handled the situation poorly or in your terms like a punk. There was no need to throw a flag. The officiating the entire game was a joke.
    I agree with this.

The ref flexed his ******* muscle and threw a flag just to prove he could.

BRING BARRETT TO CAROLINA, GETTLEMAN!

MMA FIGHTERS: WERDUM, JONES, SONNEN, MAYHEM, BELFORT, HENDRICKS, MAYNARD, ALDO, WINELAND

vCash
    You think it is acceptable for a player to get right in the face of the referee and scream at him? You have got to be kidding me. Stop being a homer.

Quote Originally Posted by NCBoSoxfan21 View Post
    If Cam had a HC worth a ****, he might not have had to get in the ref's face.

Rivera needs to go. He's woefully inept and out of his depth. If he isn't demoted to DC or let go next season I'll be shocked.
    Agreed with this, but he can't be demoted to DC. Nor would he accept that. He must go.
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    You think it is acceptable for a player to get right in the face of the referee and scream at him? You have got to be kidding me. Stop being a homer.

Agreed with this, but he can't be demoted to DC. Nor would he accept that. He must go.
    The Ref got in Cams way when Cam was trying to get in the face of the player that knocked him down. If Cam said some words to the ref I dont consider that enough to throw the flag because I am sure coaches say much worse things to the refs and there is never a flag called on a coach. I am not being a homer because I would say the same thing if it happened to a Cowboys player or a Steelers player or any other player for any other team. Refs put there hands on players all the time and it is ok but a player grazes a ref and its out of bounds. Thats total BS.

vCash
    The Ref got in Cams way when Cam was trying to get in the face of the player that knocked him down. If Cam said some words to the ref I dont consider that enough to throw the flag because I am sure coaches say much worse things to the refs and there is never a flag called on a coach. I am not being a homer because I would say the same thing if it happened to a Cowboys player or a Steelers player or any other player for any other team. Refs put there hands on players all the time and it is ok but a player grazes a ref and its out of bounds. Thats total BS.
    Cam originally turned around to bark at the player, but when he saw the ref directly in front of him, he got right up on him and yelled at him instead. Completely unacceptable for any player.
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Cam deserved the flag. He should've known better. That being said, he was being hit late all game and getting very few flags. At one point I'm pretty sure the Raiders weren't even trying to play, they were just sending 6 man blitzes to hit Newton.

Interesting article on NFL.com, DT Kelly has admitted to the Raiders trying to injure Cam. His logic is that we knocked their QB out, so they should try to knock ours out. I said earlier that I thought that was happening, so I'm not shocked whatsoever (just that he's stupid enough to admit it). That pretty much explains a lot of things. I can honestly say that if a player of Kelly's character/past experiences doesn't get suspended for saying that then bounties might as well be legal. I realize he didn't mention pay-for-play, but he clearly admitted the intent to injure and there were several late hits.

vCash
    We can't even tank right, if we keep Rivera / don't trade up in the Draft I'll be very disappointed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast