Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CAR vs OAK

Hybrid View

vCash

CAR vs OAK

Damn. These teams are playing like division rivals or something haha.

vCash
    I don't know what everyone else thinks, but a lot of these penalties are completely bogus, including some of the ones that are helping us.

It could be bias, but I'm really not bothered by the Newton sack-penalty (though I'm sure we'll have a "scumbag Cam Newton" article on every sports site within a few hours. If Newton was kicking him because he got sacked/smack-talked, then I'm pretty disappointed, but if you watch the replay one of the Raiders defenders pushed the DT into Cam again while they were on the ground, so I think Cam was kicking because he thought he was still getting hit (don't get me wrong, he clearly was kicking/not just defending). I'm mostly basing this on the fact that Newton gets sacked several times a week, so why would he just now be kicking people for it? Regardless, the DT should've known better to get involved, even if he didn't really do anything. The NFL preaches not to retaliate so that will be penalized every time.

These garbage helmet-to-helmets are pissing me off though.

vCash
    This is a heavy hitting game. Too bad the refs are trying to turn it into two hand touch.

vCash
    Kuechly is really trying to make a case for DROY

vCash
    Damn. I was hoping that turnover-less streak would finish out the season. Cam's had a few near-INTs today, so that one was bound to be coming. Should've thrown the check-down.

vCash
    He has taken way too many chances today. He should have thrown about three INTs right now if the Raiders weren't so inept.

vCash
    I'm anxious to see how he recovers from the INT. I believe that's his next step for development.

vCash
    I swear to ****ing god, I play back-yard two-hand-touch football games that are rougher than the NFL plays these days. They might as well make it illegal to touch the WR until he has possession of the ball...

vCash
    Ahhh, here come the Panthers we've grown to know.

vCash
    I don't usually say things like this, but they're trying to injure Newton. He's getting hit every damn play after he throws.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I don't usually say things like this, but they're trying to injure Newton. He's getting hit every damn play after he throws.
    He won't earn any calls either acting like a ****ing thug and getting in the refs face after a play. He needs to grow up and act like a man instead of some punk *** piece of ****.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    He won't earn any calls either acting like a ****ing thug and getting in the refs face after a play. He needs to grow up and act like a man instead of some punk *** piece of ****.
    Yeah, I agree there. That's something every player needs to learn; you never argue with the refs, but that was extremely uncalled for to get in his face. I have a feeling this one is going to get uglier as it goes if we don't get some blocking.

vCash
    Just a FYI he shacked the Refs hand after the game and they both were smiling. I wouldn't call Cam a thug or punk he just got heated from getting hit all day. If you took that kind of a beating I am sure you would have a attitude as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaFan87 View Post
    Just a FYI he shacked the Refs hand after the game and they both were smiling. I wouldn't call Cam a thug or punk he just got heated from getting hit all day. If you took that kind of a beating I am sure you would have a attitude as well.
    He was being a thug and a punk. That was just stupid. I don't expect the ref to hate him, but that was an idiot move by him. If he was mad about getting hit, maybe he should have been yelling at his ****** *** offensive linemen instead of the ref who can't do anything to fix it.

vCash
    He was being a thug and a punk. That was just stupid. I don't expect the ref to hate him, but that was an idiot move by him. If he was mad about getting hit, maybe he should have been yelling at his ****** *** offensive linemen instead of the ref who can't do anything to fix it.
    I think your definition of a thug and punk are skewed. To be honest I thought the ref handled the situation poorly or in your terms like a punk. There was no need to throw a flag. The officiating the entire game was a joke.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast