Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Iman Shumpert 2wo 1ne Th3 #post90's

I must say im an avid rap and hip hop fan. I just listened to imans new mixtape and was very impressed especially for being and athlete/rapper. Check it out and tell me what you think. The kid got bars! Get well soon shump we need you!

http://www.datpiff.com/Iman-Shumpert-aka-2wo-1ne-Th3-Post90s-mixtape.432479.html

Enjoy...

vCash
    not bad not good

vCash
    why do we even care about this guys music??? are we more worried about his flow more than we want him on the court????
    im not hating on your thread im just bothered that this is a sports site and we comment so much about a music career that will never take off... you cant be a rapper and a athlete and go gold...
    or even platinum it never happened in the history of sports and music together that a athlete was even remotely successful at a music career..
    and dont say shaq because that was the most awful music ever to hurt my ears..
    and he never went gold ( maybe copper ) lol ...so what is the sense of doin all this bs about his flow...i just wana know about his return...i wish mods would just keep it sports up here rather than hip hop that just doesn't matter...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankstheknicks View Post
    why do we even care about this guys music??? are we more worried about his flow more than we want him on the court????
    im not hating on your thread im just bothered that this is a sports site and we comment so much about a music career that will never take off... you cant be a rapper and a athlete and go gold...
    or even platinum it never happened in the history of sports and music together that a athlete was even remotely successful at a music career..
    and dont say shaq because that was the most awful music ever to hurt my ears..
    and he never went gold ( maybe copper ) lol ...so what is the sense of doin all this bs about his flow...i just wana know about his return...i wish mods would just keep it sports up here rather than hip hop that just doesn't matter...
    You don't have to post in the thread you know, and its related to Iman.
    He isn't playing so any news regarding him is welcomed here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 29$jerz View Post
    you don't have to post in the thread you know, and its related to iman.
    He isn't playing so any news regarding him is welcomed here.

SO IM NOT ALLOWED TO SAY MY THOUGHTS IN EVERY THREAD???? baiting..........

vCash
    SO IM NOT ALLOWED TO SAY MY THOUGHTS IN EVERY THREAD???? baiting..........
    Complaining about a thread being created when its Knick related is what you are doing

Quit being over dramatic.
    If this offends you simply don't read the thread nor post in it.
    Simple solution.

7. 12-23-2012, 01:55 PM
    Reason
    Not a good comparison and Off-Topic

vCash
    This thread turned into a soap opera.

Anyway, I listened to a few tracks and it's pretty weak. I think Imans better at that open mic poetry type of thing that I saw him do a while back.
    The Future!

vCash
    Ok....... I dont like athletes that try to be musicians.......

10. 12-23-2012, 02:02 PM
    Reason
    insults

vCash
    How was that being a ( cus word ) i said im not hating the thread but your letting the baiting influence you..and i bet they dont delete how you just baited and cussed at me.... Nothing i said in my post was wrong or out of line until the mod that doesnt like me made it sound that way...

vCash
    How was that being a ( cus word ) i said im not hating the thread but your letting the baiting influence you..and i bet they dont delete how you just baited and cussed at me.... Nothing i said in my post was wrong or out of line until the mod that doesnt like me made it sound that way...
    Honestly whenever I read a thread in here, your response is always negative and always questions the OP. It's getting old.

vCash
    Definitely one of the better athlete rappers. Not spectacular but not bad either

LBJ 2015

vCash
    Ok....... I dont like athletes that try to be musicians.......
    Everybody knows you have this track on your ipod...fess up!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d9MfDyZWY4
    The Future!

vCash
    I mean we have a thread still open about lebron not getting fouls called on him. Thats as non knick related as it gets but i dont go out of my way to go bashing people. W.e man its cool..whoever wants to comment and is interested should feel free to do so.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankeefan213 View Post
    Honestly whenever I read a thread in here, your response is always negative and always questions the OP. It's getting old.
    REALLY??? TELL ME WERE IN THIS POST I DIRECTED ANY WORD TO THE POSTER? IM NOT ALLOWED TO WANT A COMPLETE SPORTS PSD WHETHER ITLL EVER HAPPEN OR NOT? WHEN I TALKED ABOUT THE TOPIC I SAID ( WE ) NOT THE OP... I SAID NOTHING WRONG OR DIRECTED ANYTHING TO THE OP..AND SAID IM NOT HATTING THE THREAD,... BUT ONCE AGAIN 29 JERSZ INFLUENCED IT AS A BAD POST AND THIS IS WERE WE ARE AT... SO WHOS FAULT IS THAT/ not mine..then i clearified it with a second post saying

(Ok....... I dont like athletes that try to be musicians.......) so then the bs just kept comming....come guys

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo View Post
    Everybody knows you have this track on your ipod...fess up!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d9MfDyZWY4
    lmao.....this!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast