Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Whos your favorite character to use?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • CM Punk

3 15.79%
  • Undertaker

1 5.26%
  • Daniel Bryan

3 15.79%
  • Foley (any of them)

0 0%
  • HHH (any of the 3)

0 0%
  • HBK

0 0%
  • Chris Jericho

1 5.26%
  • Bret Hart

1 5.26%
  • The Rock

0 0%
  • Stone Cold

2 10.53%
  • Other

8 42.11%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JO3 View Post
    This match has gotten me so pissed I decided to do Henry vs Road Dogg, Hell In A Cell. Trust me he paid for all hes done!!!
    lol. There's not too many things that will piss you off more than video games.

vCash
    I finally unlocked Jericho... Victory of the year.

vCash
    So downloaded chris benoit and kurt angle. Both are amazing. Best part is i ripped there entrance songs on to my xbox and used there real music for there entrances

Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    So downloaded chris benoit and kurt angle. Both are amazing. Best part is i ripped there entrance songs on to my xbox and used there real music for there entrances
    What's even better is Angles actual ring entrance is in the game as well. It's listed under superstars #1. I made a cheat sheet and wrote all of the entrances down and who I thought they were. Jeffy hardys is in there as well. His entrance is #32. They have Perfects, Boogeyman, Sabu, RVD and, Lashley, Warriors, Batista, Superfly, Hogan, Luger and Roberts in there as well. Some of the others ones I wasn't quite sure who they were, but if anyone downloads any of those characters and wants the entrance # is let me know.

If you make factions they also have the entrance of the NWO and the Brood. They have the MNM entrance and the Hardys as well. I just downloaded Dean Malenko and made the four Horseman with Arn, Flair, Benoit and malenko.

I also made the Hart Foundation and the Owen I downloaded is fantastic. He even has the Hart Foundation leather jacket on and he, Bulldog and Bret come out wearing them. You can even download custom titan tron entrances that people created.
    Last edited by Dmac; 12-28-2012 at 05:39 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by letsgobrownies7 View Post
    Put the table in the corner and spear him through
    Does that really work? It says you have to use Y2Js power bomb finisher...
    Wolves

vCash

Favorite Character To Use On WWE 13?

Unlocking Jericho is the toughest task in the attitude era. I officially finished he attitude era mode today started on Xmas

First Sim League Title!

vCash
    I just made a faction of Money Inc. JBL, ADR, Ted Sr & Jr. and Andre. I want to make the ministry but all the other decent guys I have all already tied up in other tag teams/factions.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JO3 View Post
    Does that really work? It says you have to use Y2Js power bomb finisher...
    It's tricky but i figured out that you can move him during the powerbomb move so you can actually turn him as soon as you lift him up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CB29 View Post
    It's tricky but i figured out that you can move him during the powerbomb move so you can actually turn him as soon as you lift him up.
    Damn thanks. That would have been nice to know.
    Wolves

vCash
    Can u guys access community creations? Every time I go online it takes a long *** time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CB29 View Post
    Can u guys access community creations? Every time I go online it takes a long *** time.
    The wwe server sucks balls. I can access it but at times it takes forever and I usually try to leave the screen to go back

First Sim League Title!

vCash
    Yeah their server really sucks. Alot of times I have to restart the game over. I found I have had better success later at night.

Has anyone downloaded the custom titan tron entrances? There isn't alot, but they are pretty cool. What it is is they record them playing and upload it. I downloaded the Shield and the video is the stuff they really did to Ryback, putting him thru a table and thru the barracades. The only thing that sucks about it is they have the shield wrestling in wrestling trunks instead of their WWE attire. The Flair one I got is pretty good. He is wrestling Nash and putting him in the figure 4.

vCash
    I honestly didnt like this game, The first wrestling game that didnt like, The fact that they got rid of RTWM was really disappointing, The Attitude Era was fun but they just didnt add enough to the game

GO RYBACK!!!

vCash
    If i still had the game id choose Ryback

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Riveramk2 View Post
    The wwe server sucks balls. I can access it but at times it takes forever and I usually try to leave the screen to go back
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    Yeah their server really sucks. Alot of times I have to restart the game over. I found I have had better success later at night.

Has anyone downloaded the custom titan tron entrances? There isn't alot, but they are pretty cool. What it is is they record them playing and upload it. I downloaded the Shield and the video is the stuff they really did to Ryback, putting him thru a table and thru the barracades. The only thing that sucks about it is they have the shield wrestling in wrestling trunks instead of their WWE attire. The Flair one I got is pretty good. He is wrestling Nash and putting him in the figure 4.
    I've tried to access it twice and i gave up cause it took too long. They had this problem last year too. It's embarrassing that it wasn't fixed for this year.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast