Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Whos your favorite character to use?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • CM Punk

    3 15.79%
  • Undertaker

    1 5.26%
  • Daniel Bryan

    3 15.79%
  • Foley (any of them)

    0 0%
  • HHH (any of the 3)

    0 0%
  • HBK

    0 0%
  • Chris Jericho

    1 5.26%
  • Bret Hart

    1 5.26%
  • The Rock

    0 0%
  • Stone Cold

    2 10.53%
  • Other

    8 42.11%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 90
  1. #16
    Dmac's Avatar
    Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    30,893
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    Why do u use tensai
    Because he has the toy.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    BEANTOWN
    Posts
    9,131
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    Why do u use tensai
    have you used em?? cuz u should. sick power moves

    Always been of fan of the A-TRAIN. Sure this Tensai gimmick has fell flat, BUT hes a beast in WWE 13

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    BEANTOWN
    Posts
    9,131
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by dmac View Post
    because he has the toy.
    yeah

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    63,240
    vCash
    2000
    Undertaker has always been a favorite of mine to use.



  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The Mecca
    Posts
    13,336
    vCash
    1000
    I haven't played it yet but out of the old school guys I would guess.....

    X-Pac and Edge since I always lvoed using them
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

    This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

    This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

    I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

    This is going to be a piece of cake.

    12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    54,276
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8:24849434
    I haven't played it yet but out of the old school guys I would guess.....

    X-Pac and Edge since I always lvoed using them
    Edge is good






  7. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    36,218
    vCash
    1255
    I was shocked how bad this game was when I bought it...

    but the first and only time I tried it, I used Punk, Bryan, Ziggler...and liked using Punk the most


  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    connecticut
    Posts
    20,464
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddler The Gr8 View Post
    I was shocked how bad this game was when I bought it...

    but the first and only time I tried it, I used Punk, Bryan, Ziggler...and liked using Punk the most
    This game is great. What game did u play.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    1,573
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    This game is great. What game did u play.
    Ya idk whats so bad about it? Can't get much better...
    Wolves


  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    connecticut
    Posts
    20,464
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JO3 View Post
    Ya idk whats so bad about it? Can't get much better...
    Even the magazines loved it

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    1,573
    vCash
    1500
    Turns out Epico might be my new favorite. Has a amazing moveset! Maybe Ill try out Primo too.
    Wolves


  12. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    36,218
    vCash
    1255
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    This game is great. What game did u play.
    I bought it for my little bro's bday. I was a hardcore SvR fan back in the day, but after 07 it started sucking badly IMO.

    I'm picky when it comes to these kind of games. The entrances are GARBAGE. Dolph doesn't do his hair taunt during his entrance, you can't hear CM Punk's "IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!", and worst of all, you don't even hear Daniel Bryan's "YES" while he's shuffling down the ramp...i couldn't believe that ****. That "YES" chant was the most "over" thing of 2012 and they don't even put it in the game? wtf?

    The graphics aren't that good at all. Even on my big screen HDTV the graphics were very underwhelming...

    And the gameplay feels like the same exact **** as the last 3 years....I haven't felt any improvement. I thought they would've incorporated more realistic gameplay and more freedom among players. I was VERY disappointed when I played...thought it sucked ***


  13. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    O H I O
    Posts
    12,739
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    I don't have a favorite. Now that I downloaded all the characters I keep changing who I use.

    Some of the created wrestlers the fans have made are fantastic. I just downloaded Ultimate Warrior, Seth Rollins and Batista. They are all really good but the Batista is amazing. It looks just like him. They are alot of other fan created wrestlers I need to download. Beats me taking the time and creating them myself.
    Hell yeah Idownloaded 50 guys and they all look so damn good. I even went over the top and burmed CD's of the Created wrestlers music online and ripped them to my xbox and gave them their legit entrance music.
    Last edited by letsgobrownies7; 12-24-2012 at 11:04 PM.

    props to Bee for the sig!!

  14. #29
    Dmac's Avatar
    Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    30,893
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by letsgobrownies7 View Post
    Hell yeah Idownloaded 50 guys and they all look so damn good. I even went over the top and burmed CD's of the Created wrestlers music online and ripped them to my xbox and gave them their legit entrance music.
    That is what I would like to do. I have it on PS3 and I don't know if you can rip music on there or not. I have been downloading guys and editing them all day.

    The Hollywood Hogan I got is amazing. I got the current Shawn Michaels (I don't know why they don't have him in the game, just the attitude era one)

    I downloaded Boogeyman, Ric Flair, RVD, Benoit and Owen today. The funny thing is some of these guys do an amazing job with creating them, and then they don't get the entrances down, or give them music. I downloaded Batista and they got his entrance down, but they didn't give him any music. I just gave him Evolution music.

    They did a hell of a job creating these guys though, saves me alot of time.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    O H I O
    Posts
    12,739
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    That is what I would like to do. I have it on PS3 and I don't know if you can rip music on there or not. I have been downloading guys and editing them all day.

    The Hollywood Hogan I got is amazing. I got the current Shawn Michaels (I don't know why they don't have him in the game, just the attitude era one)

    I downloaded Boogeyman, Ric Flair, RVD, Benoit and Owen today. The funny thing is some of these guys do an amazing job with creating them, and then they don't get the entrances down, or give them music. I downloaded Batista and they got his entrance down, but they didn't give him any music. I just gave him Evolution music.

    They did a hell of a job creating these guys though, saves me alot of time.
    I downlaoded these guys off community creations!!
    Sting
    Seth Rollins
    Kurt Angle
    James Storm
    AJ Styles
    Roman Reigns
    Ultimate Warrior
    Beniot
    Austin Aries
    Million Dollar Man
    Scott Hall
    Jeff Hardy
    MVP
    Sandman
    Daniels
    Flair
    Batista
    Mr. Perfect
    Bully Ray
    Raven
    Sabu
    Ahmed Johnson
    Matt Hardy
    Taz
    Andre the Giant
    Scott Steiner
    Rhino
    Randy Savage
    Tommy Dreamer
    RVD
    Samoa Joe
    Justin Credible
    Test
    Al Snow
    Hollywood Hogan
    Devon Dudley
    Jim The Anvil
    D'lo Brown
    Goldberg
    Rick Steiner
    Tajiri
    Owen Hart
    Dean Ambrose
    Mideon
    Chavo
    Hernandez
    Big Vis (Ministry)
    Eric Young
    Lance Storm
    Pillman
    Last edited by Dmac; 12-25-2012 at 12:08 AM. Reason: whoops.. meant to hit quote, not edit

    props to Bee for the sig!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •