Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Whos your favorite character to use?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • CM Punk

3 15.79%
  • Undertaker

1 5.26%
  • Daniel Bryan

3 15.79%
  • Foley (any of them)

0 0%
  • HHH (any of the 3)

0 0%
  • HBK

0 0%
  • Chris Jericho

1 5.26%
  • Bret Hart

1 5.26%
  • The Rock

0 0%
  • Stone Cold

2 10.53%
  • Other

8 42.11%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by letsgobrownies7 View Post
    I downlaoded these guys off community creations!!
    Sting
    Seth Rollins
    Kurt Angle

James Storm
    AJ Styles
    Roman Reigns
    Ultimate Warrior
    Beniot

Austin Aries
    Million Dollar Man
    Scott Hall
    Jeff Hardy

MVP
    Sandman
    Daniels
    Flair
    Batista

Mr. Perfect
    Bully Ray
    Raven
    Sabu
    Ahmed Johnson
    Matt Hardy
    Taz
    Andre the Giant
    Scott Steiner
    Rhino
    Randy Savage
    Tommy Dreamer
    RVD
    Samoa Joe
    Justin Credible
    Test
    Al Snow
    Hollywood Hogan
    Devon Dudley
    Jim The Anvil
    D'lo Brown
    Goldberg
    Rick Steiner
    Tajiri
    Owen Hart
    Dean Ambrose

Mideon
    Chavo
    Hernandez
    Big Vis (Ministry)
    Eric Young
    Lance Storm
    Pillman
    The bolded ones are the ones I have downloaded so far, plus the Boogeyman. Whoever made him got his look and entrance down perfect. What version of Savage do you have? I want to download him, but all the ones I have found were the older versions (late 80's) I was looking for one more current like his WCW days.

I want to get a better Flair too, because the one I have isn't that great. I saw someone make a Piper, but it is awful. I need to get Perfect, Sabu, Matt Hardy and Jake Roberts. There might be a few others I will download as well. You can only get 50 right? I thought I saw 5 pages you can fill with 10 spots on each.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    The bolded ones are the ones I have downloaded so far, plus the Boogeyman. Whoever made him got his look and entrance down perfect. What version of Savage do you have? I want to download him, but all the ones I have found were the older versions (late 80's) I was looking for one more current like his WCW days.

I want to get a better Flair too, because the one I have isn't that great. I saw someone make a Piper, but it is awful. I need to get Perfect, Sabu, Matt Hardy and Jake Roberts. There might be a few others I will download as well. You can only get 50 right? I thought I saw 5 pages you can fill with 10 spots on each.
    The Savage I have is the NWO Savage. I put Nash Savage Hall Hollywood Henning as the NWO. My Flair is an older version but looks awesome.

props to Bee for the sig!!

vCash
    The Rollins and Angle CAWs are ****ing amazing. I was thinking of another guy that I got but can't remember right now. I still wanna download a bunch of random characters from cartoons and **** so I can play a fun Royal Rumble with them lol
    Wolves

vCash
    The Shield!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your Moms Best Friend.

vCash
    will be brock when i get his kimura

vCash
    I'm gonna pick this game up tomorrow so i'll let you know.

vCash
    Michael Cole

vCash
    I'm really impressed by the game. I haven't liked a wwe game this much in a long time and of course THQ has gone bankrupt right after they finally make a good wwe game.

This game's solid. I'm a huge rock fan so he's my go to guy. I like the 3 undertakers too. I'm considering getting the DLC though $20 seems way too much to pay for additional characters.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CB29 View Post
    I'm really impressed by the game. I haven't liked a wwe game this much in a long time and of course THQ has gone bankrupt right after they finally make a good wwe game.

This game's solid. I'm a huge rock fan so he's my go to guy. I like the 3 undertakers too. I'm considering getting the DLC though $20 seems way too much to pay for additional characters.
    It's worth it. For $20 you get all the DLC you get all the characters unlocked, you get all the title belts unlocked. You can edit every wrestler and you can download all the wrestlers that other people have made online.

I have been addicted to it the last three days. That is all I have done all day today. They only give you 50 slots for created wrestlers and I have it full already.

vCash
    It's worth it. For $20 you get all the DLC you get all the characters unlocked, you get all the title belts unlocked. You can edit every wrestler and you can download all the wrestlers that other people have made online.

I have been addicted to it the last three days. That is all I have done all day today. They only give you 50 slots for created wrestlers and I have it full already.
    Yeah, I got it last year though the novelty runs out quickly though cause most of the characters you're not gonna use too much... I might get it eventually but i just don't see enough interesting characters to get... Plus, I just got the game today so it won't get old for about another month or so.

You play on ps3 or xbox dmac?

vCash
    I have it on PS3. To me the novelty is still big. I had last years but I only played it a few times and I didn't like it. I didn't try the online thing though. If I did I probably would have gotten alot more play out of it.

vCash
    Are there anyguys you can download with real entrance music?

vCash
    I found an old HHH that had his music in it before the Motorhead one. I have all the original music on my laptop so I just ripped it onto a cd and uploaded it onto my PS3. It's pretty easy to import your own music. I didn't have the Shields or PTP music but I found a site that had it and downloaded them.

vCash
    I found an old HHH that had his music in it before the Motorhead one. I have all the original music on my laptop so I just ripped it onto a cd and uploaded it onto my PS3. It's pretty easy to import your own music. I didn't have the Shields or PTP music but I found a site that had it and downloaded them.
    Thats awesome cause i have the anthology wwe cd.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    Thats awesome cause i have the anthology wwe cd.
    Yeah, it's real easy to do. I'm sure xbox is the same way. I download Morrison but I didn't have his music, but they have it on itunes so I just bought it. I used the Hendrix music for the NWO Hogan. Once you import the music onto your system, when you go to change entrance music they will have an option of downloaded music. You just click on that and then it shows the track numbers and you just pick it. I did it on PS3, but I'm sure 360 is the same.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast