Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    vCash
    Might as well trade him if we aren't gonna use him. Problem is trading him becomes a little difficult because his contract is so small

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    Might as well trade him if we aren't gonna use him. Problem is trading him becomes a little difficult because his contract is so small
    Yeah, but we might be able to package him along with blake for someone like prince or marion. I think he can be very effective with this team, but no use in having him warm the bench, not fair to him or the team.

vCash
    It's strange to me, that Jamison, being a really good offensive player, isn't being run in D'antoni's system.

He not only can score in bunches, but he has range. He's perfect for D'antoni's system, yet isn't being played.

D'antoni is actually preferring more defensive minded players, Artest and Hill, to Jamison.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Yeah, but we might be able to package him along with blake for someone like prince or marion. I think he can be very effective with this team, but no use in having him warm the bench, not fair to him or the team.
    Or, we could keep Jamison and trade Hill for someone like Dorell Wright.

Wright is a good defender for his position, has size, is one of the best rebounders at his position, and can shoot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by J4KOP99 View Post
    he will get another shot, he just needs to stay patient. We're 6-1 in our last 7, so I really don't want to hear him complaining publicly. He is obviously frustrated but keep that within the locker room.

He came here to win a championship, right? If I were him, I'd be willing to do whatever it takes to help the team win games.
    I think he could accept being benched if he was told why. He basically said he hasn't been told why he isn't playing by Mike. Like Brown, aka the other Mike never told him his role. I think it's just frustrating to be that guy who isn't told anything. He already took less money, knee he would take a lesser role, but he couldn't possibly think 2 coaches would jerk hima round without an explanation.

Jamsion fit now under Dantoni is the equivalent of Barnes last year under Brown. Benched, starts, big minutes, little minutes, doesn't play, it pissed Matt off with Brown and is doing it to Jamison. It's not the first time a guy felt this way under him either as Hughes was similar in NY

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567