Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    vCash
    Feel bad he hasn't gotten much playing time as of late. Hopefully he can find some minutes soon. The guy gave up a lot of money + starter roles to come play here. I still think we should give him a shot now that Nash is back, maybe as a backup SF
    #Chow!

vCash
    Twan' was on a tear I don't get why he's gotten so many DNP coach's decision. Seems like he's the 6th best player on the team after President Peace.
    Maybe coach D' is saving Twan' for the playoffs. If he doesn't play he can't get hurt.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by silentcompany View Post
    Twan' was on a tear I don't get why he's gotten so many DNP coach's decision. Seems like he's the 6th best player on the team after President Peace.
    Maybe coach D' is saving Twan' for the playoffs. If he doesn't play he can't get hurt.
    Hill Has been the best bench player
    #Chow!

vCash

antawn playing time

it really depends on the matchup and how each game evolves. Antawn will get his chances and in spurts at times. Right now its been working with Gasol and Hill...next it might be Antawn and Metta sharing the 4...

vCash
    even sacre got in last night....jamison was the only one not to play

vCash

Jamison upset

After logging his fifth consecutive DNP-Coach's Decision, Jamison told Lakers beat writer Mark Medina that the Lakers are essentially telling him "his services are no longer needed."
    Seems like he doesn't understand it anymore.

vCash

He's a pro he will live......

Lakers are winning, and that's all that matters........ C'mon this isn't rec ball
    http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss17/duanevalle/1950Rams2.jpg

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by duane v View Post

He's a pro he will live......

Lakers are winning, and that's all that matters........ C'mon this isn't rec ball
    Yeah but the dude wants to play. If he were getting paid more, he definitely wouldn't complain, but making vet min is just awful. He wants to play. He came to the Lakers to play and help them win. I'd be pissed and feel helpless too.

vCash
    He should see some PT with Nash out there to see what he can do. Sure the Lakers are winning right now but you cannot tell me the Lakers are a force now and they'll beat OKC, Heat, etc confidently... This is still a working progress. Jamison can add to the depth that the Lakers NEED. If it doesn't work out with Nash then it doesn't work out. Definitely doesn't hurt to try.

Free As Seagull.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Decimotox View Post
    Yeah but the dude wants to play. If he were getting paid more, he definitely wouldn't complain, but making vet min is just awful. He wants to play. He came to the Lakers to play and help them win. I'd be pissed and feel helpless too.
    So what

The reality is that players making the vet min DONT PLAY...... That's why they make the player minimum.

When he is sitting, that means the Lakers are winning and healthy. When he plays, that means key players are injured and we are a sub .500 team.

vCash
    this is funny

His playing time and production dwindled steadily from there, bringing him to where he is now — next to rookie Robert Sacre at the end of the Lakers’ bench.
    http://www.latimes.com/sports/lakers...,1728930.story

vCash
    Release him....... A cancer is forming

vCash
    This is not a good thing...Dantoni should not fck this up more than he already has..

Jordan Hill had the same issue just a few games ago. Dantoni seems to still not be set on a lineup. I would much rather start Jamison over Morris especially if Artest is coming off of the bench.

I think Jamison would play well with Nash and that was the case when they played in Dallas.

You know that Jamison would flourish on a team like San Antonio/OKC or even Miami and the Lakers cannot take advantage of this?
    Last edited by Swift Game; 12-29-2012 at 01:00 PM.
    [/IMG]

vCash
    The lakers are flourishing without Jaminson

vCash
    he will get another shot, he just needs to stay patient. We're 6-1 in our last 7, so I really don't want to hear him complaining publicly. He is obviously frustrated but keep that within the locker room.

He came here to win a championship, right? If I were him, I'd be willing to do whatever it takes to help the team win games.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast