Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 95
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,840
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers4sho View Post
    mmm if the choice is between Hill and Jamison I'd rather roll with Hill. Jamison's too inconsistent at this point.
    He's on his last legs.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    #TeamSachs
    Posts
    23,924
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMgl View Post
    He's on his last legs.
    More the reason to not play him.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Parade Down Figueroa
    Posts
    16,785
    vCash
    1500
    Until this bum Jamison starts playing atleast a lick of D for us, I don't want to hear it from him. He is what he is at this point in his career, a vet min player who is a streaky shooter and an awkward finisher around the basket.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    9,737
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by KB-Pau-DH2012 View Post
    Until this bum Jamison starts playing atleast a lick of D for us, I don't want to hear it from him..
    If that were the criteria for riding pine, Howard and Artest would be the only two players on the court...... The rest of the Laker team couldn't spell DEFENSE with the help of spell check
    http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss17/duanevalle/1950Rams2.jpg

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    565
    vCash
    1500
    Didn't Jamison wanna play for the Bobcats before he signed with us, because he wanted to be close to his family? Here's my thing, let's take advantage of that situation and trade him there for Gerald Henderson. I will never forget that dunk he pulled off the other day! Plus he could really fit well in D'Antonis system. Plays Defense, and definitely can score. He may even be able to start here, with Kobe now playing the 3.

    We trade Jamison, Ebanks, and Clark to Bobcats for Gerald Henderson. Works financially.

    New Rotation ...

    Howard - Hill - Sacre
    Gasol - World Peace
    Kobe - Henderson
    Meeks - Blake (Don't trade him, just move him to back 2 guard)
    Nash - Morris - Duhon

    We look good after this trade.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    9,737
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by lakeshow12 View Post
    fit well in D'Antonis system. Plays Defense,


    Isn't that a contradiction in terms, when speaking about "D'Antoni's system?"
    http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss17/duanevalle/1950Rams2.jpg

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    233
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by lakeshow12 View Post
    Didn't Jamison wanna play for the Bobcats before he signed with us, because he wanted to be close to his family? Here's my thing, let's take advantage of that situation and trade him there for Gerald Henderson. I will never forget that dunk he pulled off the other day! Plus he could really fit well in D'Antonis system. Plays Defense, and definitely can score. He may even be able to start here, with Kobe now playing the 3.

    We trade Jamison, Ebanks, and Clark to Bobcats for Gerald Henderson. Works financially.

    New Rotation ...

    Howard - Hill - Sacre
    Gasol - World Peace
    Kobe - Henderson
    Meeks - Blake (Don't trade him, just move him to back 2 guard)
    Nash - Morris - Duhon

    We look good after this trade.
    And why would they trade one of their better players, that's 25 years old, for Jamison who's playing his last season in the league probably, and 2 scrubs that are D-league players at best?
    MJ has done some questionable moves, but even he's not that crazy...

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    9,737
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by zhuya View Post
    And why would they trade one of their better players, that's 25 years old, for Jamison who's playing his last season in the league probably, and 2 scrubs that are D-league players at best?
    MJ has done some questionable moves, but even he's not that crazy...
    LOL!!!!

    The root cause is that ESPN NBA trade machine program..... You have a few nitwits around here that play with that program like it's a video game

    Hopefully some day ESPN can get their software writer to implement an "ARE YOU AN IDIOT" dialogue box that appears when outlandish trade proposals are inputted
    http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss17/duanevalle/1950Rams2.jpg

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    565
    vCash
    1500
    ^ LMAO screw ya'll. I hate PSD. I honestly thought they would do that trade. But whatever, guess we'll see. The overall point I'm making is we need to trade Jamison if we aren't gonna use him. And if we do trade him, then we need to get another scoring guard/forward off the bench. There was honestly no one else I could imagine us having a realistic chance of getting except Gerald Henderson.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    565
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by duane v View Post


    Isn't that a contradiction in terms, when speaking about "D'Antoni's system?"
    No not really. Kobe plays Defense and he fits well into the system. World Peace plays defense and he fits into the system. Same goes for Howard. Point I'm making is, if a player is defensive minded and can score than he will fit well in D'Antonis system.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    9,737
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by lakeshow12 View Post
    No not really. Kobe plays Defense
    Maybe 5 minutes of total defense per game
    http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss17/duanevalle/1950Rams2.jpg

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    26,761
    vCash
    1500
    It's Jamison's fault, he got the chance to show what he can do when he started but he had 3 straight bad games, he stopped playing hard on defense and stopped taking the ball off the dribble.

    If he wants PT, he needs to come hard.

    This is how we do it! I still believe



  13. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    565
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by duane v View Post
    Maybe 5 minutes of total defense per game
    Lol alright man. If you say so.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    8,443
    vCash
    1500
    Im pretty sure Jamison had a 37 pt game for us and i remember him having some krazy nice blocks at the rim this year. The reason he isnt in the rotation is because D'Antoni goes with a 3 guard line-up. So all the SF playing time he could get is going to Morris because Kobe slides down to SF.

    Gasol is a Center for D'Antoni's system. So have him come off the bench with Metta.

    Nash
    Meeks
    Kobe
    Jamison
    Howard

    Bench

    Duhon
    Morris
    Metta
    Hill
    Gasol

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,025
    vCash
    1500
    Jamison is bad on defense, ok, but he could really help with his shooting.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •