Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

DeMarcus Cousins

He's been suspended indefinitely, and there's a good chance the Kings will trade him. The kid needs a new start somewhere. Do you think the Wizards should take a chance on him and pair him back up with John Wall? If so who would you trade for him? Or is it too much of a risk?
    Signature.

vCash
    They aren't going to trade for Cousins. He is a disease and we are a diseased team. If we had a reputable team with veterans who are leaders and champions (Like the Spurs) then we could take a chance on him. The Wizards need players that are legitimate starters with leadership and character. Ted needs to dish the money out and get a real scorer that can bring the town to life. I think adding Josh Smith this offseason would do that.

vCash
    I don't think any big FA wants to come to DC...
    Signature.

vCash
    its very simple if wall wants him get him......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chocolayo View Post
    They aren't going to trade for Cousins. He is a disease and we are a diseased team. If we had a reputable team with veterans who are leaders and champions (Like the Spurs) then we could take a chance on him. The Wizards need players that are legitimate starters with leadership and character. Ted needs to dish the money out and get a real scorer that can bring the town to life. I think adding Josh Smith this offseason would do that.
    How can we sign can we sign any one with nene and okefor and ariza on the team . We need to get Cousins you kidding? his potential to be a top 5 C is very good and he has way more upside than Seraphin infact he is better than nene and any big man we have now at what 23? the dude would be worth it if not let him go.

No FA will come here we have a cheap GM and a horrible team .

We need to go after Williams and Cousins and than if we are lucky Draft Muhummad .

Thats 3 young players mix with Wall and Beal and this would be a nice face to the wizards.
    Reed Doughty .......where second chances will ALWAYS HAPPEN. Stay tuned.

vCash
    Just imagine the line up: Wall, Beal, Shabazz, ?, DeMarcus....I don't know who would be PF but that's a young, decent lineup with just those 4.
    Signature.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardsfan3 View Post
    Just imagine the line up: Wall, Beal, Shabazz, ?, DeMarcus....I don't know who would be PF but that's a young, decent lineup with just those 4.
    My dream is to get Dwill from Twolves and Cousins than draft Noel .

Wall
    Beal/Craw
    Williams
    Noel
    Cousins

we would end up becoming a very young dangerous team . The possibility of this happening is big too in a way. I do see us getting BarG from the raptors in exchange for Okefor.

vCash
    on a realistic level we probably have no chance at getting him unless we give up pur lottery pick. id give it up tho.... cousins has way more upside than any college player. give up some expiring contracts. id love to have cousins.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WizFan3 View Post
    on a realistic level we probably have no chance at getting him unless we give up pur lottery pick. id give it up tho.... cousins has way more upside than any college player. give up some expiring contracts. id love to have cousins.
    I dont mind the coach staying but id love for our GM to get fired and get some one else. This team will keep doing bad trades and we will never be contenders.

But Ill tell you this if we could get Cousins and Williams and still keep our top 5(and draft Noel )pick would completely change everything about our team.

So possible but with our GM nope.

vCash
    yea ernie needs to be done

vCash
    Lol, Wizards fans. Not too long ago you wanted to "change the culture" and get rid of gun toting thug clowns like Javaris Crittenton, Gilbert Arenas, Andray Blatche, Nick Young and Javale Mcgee. Now you want to bring in a total headcase like Demarcus Cousins? ha!

vCash
    demarcus cousins is young... he also didnt bring guns in the locker room...idiots...ha!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WizFan3 View Post
    demarcus cousins is young... he also didnt bring guns in the locker room...idiots...ha!
    Nick Young,Javale Mcgee and Andray Blatche are young. They also didn't bring guns into the locker room. fools...ha!

vCash
    neither of them have as much potential as cousins does...he could easily have a turnaround.

vCash
    i would love to get him i honestly dont know what players we could give up. i would love to work around cousins seraphin booker down low. **** vesely he can go. but with okafor and nene i dont see how they would take any deal involving cousins. remeber now they would also try and throw in evans fredette salmons or garcia

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast