Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YEDB90 View Post
    You're aware that players go through phases throughout the course of a season, yes? Also, that no one showed up for the playoffs set aside Ibanez? Jeter got hurt (not his fault) and Itchy was okay.

I hate Swish too, but you're reaching a bit man.
    Well said.

vCash
    Still dislike him

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YEDB90 View Post
    You're aware that players go through phases throughout the course of a season, yes? Also, that no one showed up for the playoffs set aside Ibanez? Jeter got hurt (not his fault) and Itchy was okay.

I hate Swish too, but you're reaching a bit man.
    I'm not reaching at all. He was good for a half a season. Good for him. And I can see you deferred from your OBP argument once I said he runs like a hippo.

Sure players go through rough stretches. But 4 months is a lot. Lets stop kidding ourselves.

And then for people to want to sign him when he's out of his prime to a 4/60+ contract, that's just dumb.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueYankee View Post
    I'm not reaching at all. He was good for a half a season. Good for him. And I can see you deferred from your OBP argument once I said he runs like a hippo.

Sure players go through rough stretches. But 4 months is a lot. Lets stop kidding ourselves.

And then for people to want to sign him when he's out of his prime to a 4/60+ contract, that's just dumb.
    No, I deferred from it because I wasn't trying to use OBP as a single argument, rather to show you the flaw in using batting average alone as your initial argument.

As for four months, its really not as much as you're making it out to be. Pujols hit pretty poorly in 3 months. It happens.

vCash
    No, half of which was not hot. You can't be productive on a team when you only show up for half the season. And then for our "second best hitter" to do jack **** in the playoffs, well, that's just absurd.
    apprently you cna, because he was. that doesnt mean he was a great 2nd best hitter, but the facts are the facts. the only person on the amrket that wasnt a downgrade over swisher was hamilton, so we downgraded their for sure

and stop ignoring the point that every hitter did jack **** in the playoffs.
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash

hate him all you want, that was still enoiugh to be the 2nd best hitter. that tells me the rest fot eh offense is a prbolm not just swisher.

and since you ahvent answered me yet, please tell me how they have upgraded from swisher?
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    hate him all you want, that was still enoiugh to be the 2nd best hitter. that tells me the rest fot eh offense is a prbolm not just swisher.

and since you ahvent answered me yet, please tell me how they have upgraded from swisher?
    Full year of Gardner is 10X the upgrade Yanks will ever need.

vCash
    TY is right

vCash
    Itchy is light years better than swisher as an all around player.

That's our upgrade.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

"Wait a second.....did they say they are releasing new names from Biogenesis soon? I think I may have just soiled myself..."

Tick....tock.....tick....tock...

vCash
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

"Wait a second.....did they say they are releasing new names from Biogenesis soon? I think I may have just soiled myself..."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leoharris View Post
    When I'm paint balling, I can make this my target. Thanks.

vCash
    Careful. That photo can walk.

Swidt?
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

vCash
    but at the last second that paintball will be misplayed by Swish

vCash
    The gap in his teeth makes me hate him more.

vCash
    I just want to know where Swisher got that 2012 Yankees post season shirt.

I don't recall the Yankees being in the 2012 post season.

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast