Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    not last year we wouldn't have for sure. he was our second best offensive player.

and choking in the playoff pretty much describes every yankee bat. by your logic we should dump cano as well.
    Though you may very well be right, thats certainly no guarantee.

vCash
    I'm miss Swisher's smile when he Ks in a big spot..... Or botches a few plays in a pivotal playoff game.... Gonna miss that

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oak2455 View Post
    I'm miss Swisher's smile when he Ks in a big spot..... Or botches a few plays in a pivotal playoff game.... Gonna miss that
    Bingo.

He was a valuable player in the regular season, but man oh man did he irritate me.

I like Swish, I do. He's a good person, but damn.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YEDB90 View Post
    Bingo.

He was a valuable player in the regular season, but man oh man did he irritate me.

I like Swish, I do. He's a good person, but damn.
    I actually tried to like him ....his regular season was good, also can't blame him for the playoffs because nobody hit a lick.... But those botched plays in RF killed me

Bye Swish enjoy the 18,000 and the lil drummer guy

vCash
    I HATE that drummer. Annoys the hell out of me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YEDB90 View Post
    I HATE that drummer. Annoys the hell out of me.
    me too see Iron man as your new avatar .......new movie coming this year I believe

vCash
    not last year we wouldn't have for sure. he was our second best offensive player.

and choking in the playoff pretty much describes every yankee bat. by your logic we should dump cano as well.
    Yes!

Finally, someone has seen the light.

By the way, great sig man.

And so, a new era begins.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oak2455 View Post
    me too see Iron man as your new avatar .......new movie coming this year I believe
    Looks pretty good.

Ben Kingsley as Mandarin and Sauron as some dude schlepping down $10 on a midnight showing, geek badge and all.

And so, a new era begins.....

vCash

You can't say that for sure. There is no stat for that. So your claim is false.

Also, this ain't about Cano. But, I'm all for trading him if that's what you're getting at.

vCash
    The new Ironman does look good. Will post the trailer in the OTT thread so I dont get in trouble

vCash
    The thread that won't die, which would be the opposite of Swishers career in Cleveland.

See: Jeremy Lin
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

The Ace.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueYankee View Post
    You can't say that for sure. There is no stat for that. So your claim is false.

Also, this ain't about Cano. But, I'm all for trading him if that's what you're getting at.
    it is entirely possible to thino losing ou 2nd best offensive player would have cost us a playoff spot. it may or it may not have, we dont know. you can't say for sue we make it without swisher last year either.

its not about cano. its about getitng rid of players who sucked in the playoffs, which if we did would be like 90% of the offense
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 11 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals (May 2014)

vCash
    it is entirely possible to thino losing ou 2nd best offensive player would have cost us a playoff spot. it may or it may not have, we dont know. you can't say for sue we make it without swisher last year either.

its not about cano. its about getitng rid of players who sucked in the playoffs, which if we did would be like 90% of the offense
    Arod was awesome in the playoffs.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

The Ace.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leoharris View Post
    Arod was awesome in the playoffs.
    the entire offense was awful in the playoffs
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 11 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals (May 2014)

vCash

Players ride on momentum. If one player is carrying the team, others tend to slack off. It's the nature of the game. There are only periods of times when 1-9 in your lineup are player hitting very well. That's usually when win streaks of 8+ games occur.

People say Swish is consistent?

Average by month:

April- .287
    May- .207
    June- .321
    July- .222
    August- .306
    September- .233
    October- .000

May, July, and September...the numbers SUCK.

October? Lol.

He's your typical streaky hitter who has good production, but I rather have Ichiro who will probably give you at least .250 BA EVERY month.

Sucks.

Bye.

Enjoy Clevaland and their bugs.

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast