Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Sacramento/Minnesota trade

The Sacramento Kings trade DeMarcus Cousins ($3.9 million, 2 years), Marcus Thornton ($7.5 million, 3 years) and Thomas Robinson ($3.4 million, 4 years) for Kevin Love ($13.7 million, 4 years) and Nikola Pekovic ($4.8 million, 1 year).
    Cousins is is about as good as you can expect to get back for Love. Robinson and Derrick Williams, both with that Paul Milsap feeling that they will be great if given the time, will compete for time as the starting power forward or the sixth man. The Timberwolves still lack at the shooting guard position, and Marcus Thornton provides them with one of the better options in the league.
    The Kings get the best power forward in the NBA. They also get Pekovic starting at center, a familiar front court. Robinson could easily be switched out with Williams in the trade.

vCash
    **** no, why would they throw in Pekovic too?

Teddy Bridgewater | Andrew Wiggins | Byron Buxton
    THE FUTURE IS NOW

vCash
    Laughable.

vCash
    ewww

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Ha from a talent stand point maybe... I stress maybe but from a chemistry standpoint that makes no sense for Minny.

The PSD's Official Steve Nash Support Crew, Members: R4L

vCash

^ I agree with that. Besides, I wouldn't want pekovic. I'd rather take Williams because pekovic annoys me hahahahaha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cvietti23 View Post
    ^ I agree with that. Besides, I wouldn't want pekovic. I'd rather take Williams because pekovic annoys me hahahahaha
    Ya - a no nonsense center that averages a double double and is a great team mate. How anoying that must sound for a kings fan. What no soap opera.

I would not send Pek for Cousins strait up.

vCash

I just hate how every time he misses a shot or gets fouled, just like Pau does, he screams haha. Other than that, he's decent. I don't watch him enough to see his skill. It's kinda like how every king fan over values tyreke because we watch him every day so they think we can get the moon for him lol...I have no problems with pekovic but I think without love, his numbers decrease a lot

vCash