Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Will the Lakers winning streak continue?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

41 77.36%
  • No

12 22.64%
Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1454626364
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB-Pau-DH2012 View Post
    How so?

Prove it.

He was streaky all game and had his points in spurts. Started off well his first 3 possessions when he had the undersized 2nd yr man Darrius Morris on him. Then Metta came in and made him his ***** for the rest of that 1st half. Then he went off in the 3rd. Then he was so-so in the 4th.

He went from good to bad to good to average to close out the game.

Kobe was pretty consistent throughout and had a well offensive balanced game (points and shot making) through all 4 qtrs. Kobe didn't have stretches of struggling.

So kiddo, tell me again, how did Melo have a better game than Kobe?

He didn't.

You're Welcome.
    ^^
    Code:
    	Melo		Kobe
    1st Q	2/7		6/10
    2nd Q	2/4		1/1
    3rd Q	7/9		4/7
    4th Q	2/3		3/6
    <3

lakers4sho | Chavacano | EricBallsachs | Avenged24 | still1ballin | GREATNESS ONE | Chacarron
    LakersMaster24 | KB-Pau-DH2012 | 8kobe24 | championships | Lakers+Giants | LakerShow
    AussieLaker | YouCan'tBeatLA

vCash
    Best game they've played under D'Antoni

I'm not at all sold on meek's.... That dude cant play a lick of Defense, and I wasnt happy Artest wasnt on the floor the last 4 minutes of the 4th quarter, and quite a few Laker fans were yelling for D'antoni to put Artest back in the game

Still Howard is not getting the ball enough.... I thought for sure Nash would be passing more into the post, but he does throw good screens.... I hope he doesn't get hurt doing it
    http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss17/duanevalle/1950Rams2.jpg

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by duane v View Post

I'm not at all sold on meek's.... That dude cant play a lick of Defense, and I wasnt happy Artest wasnt on the floor the last 4 minutes of the 4th quarter, and quite a few Laker fans were yelling for D'antoni to put Artest back in the game

Still Howard is not getting the ball enough.... I thought for sure Nash would be passing more into the post, but he does throw good screens.... I hope he doesn't get hurt doing it
    Metta fouled out.

Free As Seagull.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenged24 View Post
    Metta fouled out.
    He did????:confused

It seemed like Carmello had way more fouls than Artest

vCash

Yes, he did foul out and was none to happy about it. It was a real bad call imo and was probably a bail out since Tyson Chandler fouled out.

Howard did have a nice 1-2 game with Nash playing the pick and roll. Would like to see more of that with Pau/Kobe and Artest. Howard will need to get the ball more for sure.

You cannot really say much about Meeks. He either gives you a huge spark off the bench or not. What can you really expect from a bench player? He will be fine and has been their best pick up in the offseason for the bench
    players.

I am not sure how they are gong to use Hill a jamison at this point.
    [/IMG]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    Yes, he did foul out and was none to happy about it. It was a real bad call imo and was probably a bail out since Tyson Chandler fouled out.

Howard did have a nice 1-2 game with Nash playing the pick and roll. Would like to see more of that with Pau/Kobe and Artest. Howard will need to get the ball more for sure.

You cannot really say much about Meeks. He either gives you a huge spark off the bench or not. What can you really expect from a bench player? He will be fine and has been their best pick up in the offseason for the bench
    players.

I am not sure how they are gong to use Hill a jamison at this point.
    To me Duhon played well, but when I looked at his stat line this morning it was full of goose eggs

Actually Hill needs to stay, because Gasol still looks tentative. I think Meeks is the weak link.... That dude never met a shot he didnt like

vCash
    To me Duhon played well, but when I looked at his stat line this morning it was full of goose eggs

Actually Hill needs to stay, because Gasol still looks tentative. I think Meeks is the weak link.... That dude never met a shot he didnt like
    My standard for Duhon, Morris and Meeks is pretty simple. Do they make mistakes or not? I don't care if they do anything great or just play a blah game, but we cannot have players on the court that are playing out of control. And for a while all three of those guys were going mental every time they touched the ball.

I think Duhon has settled down the most. I think Morris still gets a little too excited. I think Meeks tends to press instead of relax, which is understandable but ultimately hurts his game.

The more the starters/veterans can stabilize this team and take pressure off the pups/recent hires the better they'll play. If they keep their turnovers down when they're on the floor I don't even care if their shooting is streaky.

Every single game follows the same script. We're trying to figure out how to get to the 4th quarter with the score close and Metta, Pau, Nash, Howard and Kobe fresh enough to close the deal. If Duhon and the others can fill a hole and play minutes without hurting the team then they've done their job.

Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1454626364