Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Hill has already proven he fits better than Pau on our team.

If you want something back in return, trade Pau and jamison.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by popo85 View Post
    Played well out there tonight, what he lacks in defense makes up in his hustle for the rebounds and dirty work which we got from Barnes, Turiaf in years past.
    Looks like it was a mistake to keep Ebanks over Barnes

vCash

Answer is here!!!

We already know by now, skill and talent is not enough these days to win.

PRIME EXAMPLE: GASOL vs J.Hill

Gasol, relies on his softcore gayness basketball plays.

J. HILL is aggressive.

Result 14p-8rb compared to gasol's 9-10rb in double the minutes than hill.

now, YES I WOULD TRADE GASOL RIGHT NOW. no need to wait.

Hill great bench guy. unfortunately, we dont really need Jamison. he is not in form this season. if he aint now, he wont be in future. he 37-38 years old.

If we can get Raja Bell, for backup 3 or 2 for Metta, or vise versa since Metta is 6th man now. We just need a sub for metta.

Raja Bell right now would be perfect. 3pt shooter as well.

Trade Gasoft for either, R.Anderson, Bargnani, barea+derick williams, or a Monta ellis.

Sign Kenyon Martin for backup PF. He can do pick roll with Nash like beautifully, and play hard D. D is what lakers lack terribly.

I WOULD LIKE:

PG: NASH / MORRIS / DUHON

SG: BELL / DJO

SF: KOBE / METTA / JAMISON

PF: ANDERSON / K-MART

C: D.HOWARD / J. HILL / SACRE

problem is, i dont know why we are experimenting Gasol with nash. it is useless, we should trade gasol right away before we can get noone from him.

or before gasol becomes like Amare. no value...

wait a minute, i would do a Gasol for Amare in a heartbeat, if doctors say amare is fine. i dont care abt his injury and legs, he is still a better player than Gasol. way better.

vCash
    Honestly I'd like too see him on court with Pau Gasol, too help defensive weakness of the Spanish guy... and having Dwight and Jamison in other parts of the game.
    BTW he's playing very good right now

vCash
    Lol @ trading Pau right now. Does anybody have any idea how painful a herniated disk is? What if JHill goes down with this injury? Think.

vCash
    I like this small lineup in relief mins... Seems very energetic and effecient..
    Hill
    MWP
    Kobe
    Meeks or Morris
    Nash
    ...A Dynasty A Cometh... 1225

vCash
    Hill is quickly becoming one of my favorite laker players!! The kid just give all out maximum effort out there all the time!! No way can we trade him!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mufridaz View Post
    if this kid isn't a dennis rodman shell i don't know what is. he's an offensive powerhouse, plays hard, and is a decent defender.

how many rings does rodman have and he at the end of his career couldn't shoot at all.

that stretch 4 could be setting screens freeing up other teammates

he may not have as much talent as pau but at least he gives 100% metta and j.hill have the PF position on lock

looks like meeks is at SG and kobe at SF
    John Feinstein in a CBS Sports Minute posited that we would be better off trading DH12 than Pau. Pau is still a very decent player but he doesn't fit with Howard out there on the floor. But just think of the pieces we could get in a Howard trade. Pau would look a whole lot better if he had a run and gun PG and a SF that could stretch the floor.

You have Jordan Hill who can make the hustle plays and clean up the garbage around the rim. And with a stretch three Pau would get better isolation plays to do his thing. But actually I love this team just the way it is with Nash back. I think we're only going to get better and better with Nash back. I just have this really great feeling of hope.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocco007 View Post
    I like this small lineup in relief mins... Seems very energetic and effecient..
    Hill
    MWP
    Kobe
    Meeks or Morris
    Nash
    They were the ones who erased that 14 point deficit and then the Mamba came back in with Nash to deliver the killer blow.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Great_One View Post
    They were the ones who erased that 14 point deficit and then the Mamba came back in with Nash to deliver the killer blow.
    Yep...Think about the slam dunk put back off a Nash miss which changed the momentum of the game in the 4th qtr and all those jumpshots from almost 3 point range to the top of the key in motion...Hill showed he belongs...he wasn't scared of the moment...
    ...A Dynasty A Cometh... 1225

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocco007 View Post
    Yep...Think about the slam dunk put back off a Nash miss which changed the momentum of the game in the 4th qtr and all those jumpshots from almost 3 point range to the top of the key in motion...Hill showed he belongs...he wasn't scared of the moment...
    And don't forget the clutch three by MWP! Call me crazy but it's fun to be a Lakers fan again.

vCash
    Hill, at his age, hussle and production, he's the last guy I would trade!
    I would trade D12, the coach or just about anybody on that team first.

I think if you put Pau and Hill in together, you don't miss D12 at all,
    and when D12 has the ball is there's no dribbling involved and it's a straight
    down slam dunk he's great, if he dribbles, what less than 30% maybe and
    away from the basket he's not a threat, he made one bank shot and over the
    next few games he missed like 4-5 trying it again, like a singles hitter that hits
    a home run, he comes back for a month swinging for the fences and avg go's
    into the dumpster.

Keep Hill and what ever happens to D12 happens, should not be #1 or #2 priority.

vCash
    All of you guys that think we should trade Dwight are really crazy...He is the franchise piece to continue the Lakers championship legacy...you think Kobe is attracting other players to the team shooting 41 times?

Dwight will bring in a LeBron or kyrie/ westbrook..good thing you guys don't work in the front office...you guys would be hated more than Jim buss.
    [/IMG]

vCash
    Wow, trade howard posts now. Just wow.

vCash
    Am I the only one watching laker games? HOWARD PATROLS THAT PAINT BETTER THAN ANYONE IN THE LEAGUE. Am I the only one who watched howard sprint back to alter a klay thompson open layup that wouldve tied the game with less than a minute left? Howard stays, hill stays, pau stays.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast