Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Jordan Hill appreciation thread

Bottomline...Lakers can't move this kid...He's made a much better effort at adapting to D'Antoni's offense than Pau...6-9 fgs...14pts 8 rebs in 21 minutes tonight...Endless energy on the boards...solid defense...Overall Pretty impressive for a big man sub...With D12 being foul prone, Lakers need to look at other pieces to move...
    ...A Dynasty A Cometh... 1225

vCash
    True,but we need a better pg coming for NAsh and we need a better 3 behind Meta. I do not think the Lakers will hesitate t move Gasol or him if they see a good prospect at any of those positions mention before. they are going to wait to see what happen until the end of January.
    When?

vCash
    i agree trade tissues and jamison for backup SF and PG

vCash
    pau 9 pt 10 rebounds 37 minutes 19million

j.hill 14pt 8 rebounds 20minutes 3.5 million

vCash
    if this kid isn't a dennis rodman shell i don't know what is. he's an offensive powerhouse, plays hard, and is a decent defender.

how many rings does rodman have and he at the end of his career couldn't shoot at all.

that stretch 4 could be setting screens freeing up other teammates

he may not have as much talent as pau but at least he gives 100% metta and j.hill have the PF position on lock

looks like meeks is at SG and kobe at SF

vCash
    Played well out there tonight, what he lacks in defense makes up in his hustle for the rebounds and dirty work which we got from Barnes, Turiaf in years past.

vCash
    Heart, Energy and Hustle.....D'Antoni better recognize. I know he wants to see what Pau can do, But he must remember to continue to give Jordan some minutes, Even if it means Pau rides the bench.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mufridaz View Post

Yeah, but gasol made huge plays down the stretch and set up howard and others for easy layups at key moments.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    True,but we need a better pg coming for NAsh and we need a better 3 behind Meta.
    Now that Morris is safely out of the PG rotation, the Lakers are fine with Nash and Duhon, who combined for 16 assists against Golden State.

Trading Gasol for a backup PG you don't need, or a 3rd string SF - or both - is an utter waste.
    Last edited by MickeyMgl; 12-23-2012 at 08:52 PM.

vCash
    Hill has some pretty good value, maybe Lakers can use a Duhon/Hill trade for a backup PG or SF

LAKERS
    PACKERS
    DODGERS
    FC BARCELONA
    USC TROJANS

vCash
    I thought he played Landry 10 times better than Pau did. He was key in getting the Lakers back into the game.

This is the guy they keep. I have been saying since last season in the playoffs vs. OKC..Hill outplayed Pau that series. He will fill in nicely for Pau if he is traded. They need this guy in the playoffs and if they are stupid enough to trade him that is on the coach and front office.

If they end up trading him it will be similar to eddie jones and van exel for me. They need to keep Hill...He was playing harder that Dwight and Pau to be honest.
    [/IMG]

vCash
    hill is the man do not trade him he plays above average defense and his offensive game is better then normal

Love him or hate him, call him overrated, a punk, chump, and whatever blasphemy you people speak, fact of the matter is there is no denying he's the best of his generation and will go down as a top 5 player ever...what he has done for the NBA is amazing he's the biggest name in basketball all around the world and his chase for number 6 continues! All that matters though to us Laker fans is #17! Lakersnation! #16to17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    hill is the man do not trade him he plays above average defense and his offensive game is better then normal
    Thank you!!.

Do not trade Hill..!!!!!!!
    [/IMG]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mufridaz View Post

I'll say it again: Pau's money has nothing to do with his value.

If you put Pau in the low post he's worth his money. It's not his fault that the team brought Howard in. We live with the cost and keep Pau and maybe we have a shot at a title.

If we get rid of Pau the season is a farce and our only goal is keeping D12.

vCash
    Hill was great, and should not be moved.

He's energy, and this team sorely needs energy.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast